Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for cher only Hello Cher , hope you are well. was looking

Customer Question

`for cher only` Hello Cher , hope you are well. was looking for some information answers on the Tv series Primevil new world ,would you be interested in helping.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for requesting me.

I am well and thank you for asking; I hope you are doing well, also!

Yes, I would love to help you with finding information on Primeval, New World! Please let me know what you need.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok ,I am just writing up the scenario , will be back with you soon.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
No problem, Ewan; I will be here for you! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher ,The scene goes as follows, The guy in picture is in a gym ,the gym is a converted factory , He is practicing his boxing using a punch bag , He is the only one there , there is a large roller door at one end of the main arena , and the only open access exit is thru a door that leads to the changing room. An Anomaly opens up between the were the guy is and the only working Exit.

He stops and looks on at the Anomaly not sure what it is , Then a huge T Rex comes thru .The guy naturally panics and tries to run , and of course this Triggers the T Rex`s hunting instinct .

What will happen next.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your helpful reply.

Please allow me a little time to work on this for you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats Fine Look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your patience, Ewan and I will post back with my answer, soon.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats Ok hear from you soon

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

In your scenario, yes, the T-Rex would start chasing the guy as he panicked and ran, triggering his hunting instinct, and the guy would try to hide behind something in the room, because there was no exit, as you mentioned.The T-Rex could run quickly and would soon catch/find the guy. Since T-Rex's are carnivores (they ate other dinosaurs and also ate each other), this one would immediately eat the guy down in one gulp with his gigantic mouth, and that would be the end of him. He would have no chance against this gigantic beast.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow thats awesome. If the crew from the Arc arrived Obviously to late to save the guy , But managed to knock it out and sedate it enough to take it back to . the Arcs large holding area . It would wake a few hours later .what will be happening in itsstomach at this stage .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience.

I was doing some research on how the T-Rex devoured it's food. While it was knocked out and sedated, the T-Rex's stomach acids would start digesting the flesh and bone of the guy. Also, when the gigantic dinosaur swallowed the guy down, it would have first crushed him with it's huge, powerful jaws and teeth, so the bones would already be broken and easier to digest by the stomach acids.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Given that the guy was swallowed hole like you said , it would have swallowed the gloves , the very tight red and white swimtrunks intact ,and his socks and boots pretty much whole..Do you think that it will be able to digest all of that .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I don't think it would have been able to digest the boxing gloves or boots, but it may have been able to digest the very tight red and white swimtrunks and socks, because the material was so thin and it's digestive juices were strong enough to digest other dinosaurs. The boots and gloves would have passed through its digestive system mostly whole and then, been excreted.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Interesting ,So how long might it take to digest the very tight red and white swim trunks , would the guys large manhood and genitals have been digested before the trunks .Thanks for the fabulous answers really great information.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

It would probably take about a day to digest the very tight red and white swim trunks. Yes, the guy's large manhood and genitals would have been digested before the trunks because it was flesh and not material/cloth.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the information was fanstastic , will leave rating the question till tomorrow given it`s getting late , Bye for now and enjoy the rest of your day .good night.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you.

I realize it's late for you; no problem in leaving the rating til tomorrow!

Sleep well!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher ,Don`t know what happened clicked the button for excellent service and when i reloaded the page it had changed to bad service .

thanks ewan.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks for letting me know. I will have a Moderator straighten it out.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

As you can see, the Moderator put in the Excellent rating, when I made them aware of the glitch, and thank you very much for your most generous bonus; your positive rating and bonus are alway most truly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher