Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

i have got so many recordings that have not recorded yet I

Customer Question

i have got so many recordings that have not recorded yet I feel I am doing everything right but then maybe i am not can you help me please
Category: General
Expert:  Bishop2701 replied 3 years ago.

Dan :

Hello and thank you for your question, I would be happy to help you today. What are you trying to record, audio or video, and can you tell me please what you are using to record them with?

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

I have a bt vision remote control gadget and I am trying to record a video.

Dan :

Is this used to record video from the computer or from another source?

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

no it is from my tv

Dan :

Okay. I will need to move your question to the TV group. Good luck!

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

Is there someone who is able to help me now?????

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

so Dan can you help me able to record programme on my telly?

Dan :

I am not that familiar with your system so I will release the question to another expert to help you out.

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

Well i am trying to rate not good enough service but it wont even let me do that

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

is this supposed to be linked to BT vision?????

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

where is my questions page?

Dan :

I forwarded your question to the TV category. You should receive an answer soon.

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

Dan what kind of expert are you are you connected to BT vision ?

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

like how soon will the TV department help me?

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

it is very interesting I am not able to select a face to describe how I feel about this service

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

when is my expert intending to chat to me?

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

4:44 I asked for help it is now 5:20

JACUSTOMER-3rerolk9- :

what kind of service would you expert rate this at?

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please I wish to quit . I do not need your services and I wish to receive my deposit back. This is the question how do I go about it . Please cancel this question which is actually days old.