Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Re: My Accessories Enquiry (Case ID (hashtag) ; 870653. Your

Customer Question

Re: My Accessories Enquiry (Case ID (hashtag) ; 870653. Your email dated 10/2/14.

I purchased from you (order ref(NNN) NNN-NNNNyour AAA rechargable batteries NHR 4XXE NI MH which you suggested could be re-charged on the Cradle of my Headphones RP-WF820
in the same way as those which were suppled with the Headphones, namey, HHR-4AGE AAA. You also advised that any other manufacturer's Ni-MH rechargeable batteries could be used. With respect, I submt that this is incorrect! Your batteries and other similar ones
certainly operate the Headphones normally but yours and any other batteries will not recharge when placed on the cradle. Whereas, the original batteries do and a red light appears confirming the charging process. I have two of the same Headphones and
neither cradle will recharge any battery other than HHR-4AGE which are unotainable.
Please review your reply, try the recharging process yourself, and provide help insofar as this is possible. The Headphones operate very well with any battery but the lack of an ability to recharge on the Cradle is a problem when the batteries wear out. I am reminded of this, having just received an email inviting participation in a customer service satisfaction survey! Thank you for your attention.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. We match people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

If you need some advice or would like to ask a question please let me know.

Shantsl
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There seems to be a complete misunderstanding over ths enquiry about

my technical problem with Panasonic Wireless Headphones RP-820.

I had been in comunication direct with Panasonic who had provided

information which did not work! My contact with Panasonic had been first by telephone and later via their website on line. Somehow, through their website I came upon the availability of further technical advice and too up that facility in the belief that I was still dealing with Panasonic!

From your further information request, I now realise that the position is quite different and with this present enquiry I am not online to Panasonic at all and that you are a broad rangeing enquiry source.

Please, therefore, take no further action. I will get back to Panasonic. I assume that I will not be charged the £22 for this enquiry as my problem continues to be unresolved. I apologise for my misunderstanding about your services. I am 87 and better served by

being able to talk to someone on the telephone.

Thank you Mr. Expert. Leslie Blunden. [email protected]

Hello Mr Leslie Blunden,

That's not a problem, we understand. I will go ahead and close your question and also reverse your charges.

Take care,