Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hi i have a problem with a janome dm 3000. The problem is

Customer Question

Hi i have a problem with a janome dm 3000. The problem is there is a motor inside at the bottom with a cog with a metal fan shape on it that operates 2 other cogs 1 of wich is spring loaded. The problem is that the retaining screw has come out of the cog attatched to the motor and the cogs are out of allignment. I need help reallugning them please if possible as i have tried numerous times. I either get an e9 code or it sews backwards. Thanks. Trevor.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Trevor,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. I think i will cancel. I have also been trying to find info as well ringing around and online but i think its an obsolete machine now as i cant find any info. Thanks for your reply but yes please i would like to cancel. Thanks. Trevor XXX.