Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

HI. im from the uk. Im trying to get my Kodak gallery photos

HI. im from the uk. Im trying to get my Kodak gallery photos back, but no luck through shutt erfly. My email address cannot be linked. Surrely my photos are somewhere.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When i registered my Kodak camera i registered as [email protected]. i cannot remember the password. My photos have gone somewhere and shutterlyfly cannot verifie that e.mail address. I remember having an e.mail from Kodak about the Gallery, but i didnt take much notice of it at the time ,thinking i had enough time. In the mean time i bought another camera a panasonic Lumix . Lookinkg forsome photos one day i noticed there was nothing on kodak softwere Easyshare. I tried to link to shutterfly. but with no luck. Shurley these photos are somewhere.I have photos of my mother at 90years with here great son my nephews children whom are all under five . xmas photos etc, anything you can do. Many thanks Rosemary Owen.

Hello Rosemary,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will do our best to search for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  replied 3 years ago.
Hello My name isXXXXX can assist you with your question.

Since you are in the UK, Kodak may not have migrated your Gallery to Shutterfly automatically - they only moved accounts from the US and Canada originally. However, you may still be able to move your account manually. As of July 2012, Kodak Gallery was no longer available. Here is the link to sign into your Kodak Gallery Account on the Shutterfly site if it has not been moved already:
http://bitli.es/LWygpO

I know how important those pictures are, so I really hope this helps. If not, please let me know exactly what happens when you try to log in there and I will do everything I can to help.

Mike
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.