Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

for Anna only Hello Anna was looking for information on th

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna was looking for information on the Movie Bait .What Happened to Kyle ((Lincon Lewis ))In the film and what was he wearing at the time.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

I won't be able to work on this until tomorrow. If you don't want to wait, let me know and I'll opt out. I hope that won't be the case, but if it is, I understand.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Anna , I am Happy to wait for your help and answer , I know that your help is worth waiting for ,Many thanks .

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
OK. I'm going to work on it now. This information may be a bit more difficult to find, but you'll get an email when I post.
Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
It appears that Kyle was trying to escape from the shark by getting into a van, when the shark grabbed him. In the photos of the scene that I found, he was wearing jeans and a red, short-sleeved polo type shirt. I imagine you have something in mind from here, so will wait to hear from you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Anna ,Thanks for the answer so far , What i was thinking for the scene was that Kyle is there with his Girl friend , They are trapped in the underground car park not knowing if they are going to get out , They decide to have one last love making session ,At this point they don`t know the shark is there . Kyle strips down to what you see in pic and his girl friend down to her underwear ,Kyle pops a Viagra type pill and they get to their love making, On the roof of a camper van , the vibrations and noise of their love making attracks the shark that bumps the van with great force .sending Kyle into the water dressed as in pic and still aroused . he spots the shark as yells out to His girl friend and starts to try and swim back ,when he is attacked , How the shark feed on him?

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
I'll work on a scene for you and be back in awhile.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok , Thanks , look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.

Kyle and his girlfriend are so engrossed in their lovemaking that they don't notice something bumping against the van. Suddenly an extra hard bump catches their attention. It is a shark, starting a classic bump-and -bite attack. But the shark wants something better to bite than the hard metal of the van. Being a huge great white, the shark rams the van with great force, tipping it to the side. Kyle is flung out the window. He shouts to his girlfriend but she is helpless to do anything.

Kyle tried to swim back to the van, but the shark keeps bumping him away. Suddenly, it its sharp teeth rip into Kyle's buttocks, shredding his underwear, and releasing blood into the water. The shark goes into a frenzy. He grabs again at the bloody area and completely rips off Kyle's shorts. Kyle tried to scream, but the shark ha shim underwater now, so he gets a lungful of water. The shark is drawn to dangling body parts and notices Kyle's engorged organ. The shark latches on with his razor-like teeth and rips it off, quickly swallows it. Kyle goes into shock and also is suffering from lack of oxygen. He loses consciousness. The shark tears off an arm and consumes it, then pulls the body down into the water. sharks prefer to wait for their prey to die before eating the entire body, so the shark waits. It doesn't take very long since Kyle has no oxygen and is bleeding profusely. The shark begins by ripping off the remaining arm and the legs and eats them. Then he shreds the torso and eats it in big mouthfuls. In the background, we hear Kyle's girlfriend screaming. She waits helplessly in the van, wondering if she's next, or if perhaps someone will rescue her.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wow , that was great scenario .,When the shark is in the feeding frenzie ,with the water full of blood and probably bits of flesh could it swallow the ripped red swim trunks.,Also when it went for his engorged manhood would it take everything in that area ,manhood and testicles ,looking at the picture .looks like the shark would get a big meal from what was aroused in the front of the red speedos ,How long it take the shark to digest it and the rest of him ,what about the torn remains of the red speedos that it might have swallowed . thanks again for your great help .

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
The sharks in the movie were Great Whites, and for them Kyle's genitals would be a small bite, so the shark would take everything at once. During a feeding frenzy, the shark would be likely to accidentally ingest some pieces of clothing. A big meal can take up to 3 months to be completely digested. The shark's digestive system is such that only a mushy liquid is passed from the stomach to the intestines. The strong stomach acids can turn just about everything to this mush. However, larger bones, such as the skull and leg bones may not digest well. when that happens, they cannot be passed into the intestines. The shark regurgitates anything that can't be digested. Chances are that what would be regurgitated would include the large bones mentioned and the pieces of cloth.