Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hello,I have been reading about this subject for a while

Customer Question

Hello, I have been reading about this subject for a while now, however I have not been able to find all the answers to this subject, can you help me? The subject is sex. What is sex? Who can have sex? How many people can have sex at anyone time? How often can someone have sex? what are the types of sex people can have? What are the benefits of sex? What are the disadvantages of having sex?

I have found the answers to these questions on the internet.

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like a more definite answer. Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.