Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for cher only Hello cher , hope yu are well ,Was thinking

Customer Question

`for cher only` Hello cher , hope yu are well ,Was thinking of a new adventure about some guys on a cycling adventure ,would yu be interested in helping with it.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Great to hear from you! I hope you're feeling well and your back is healing nicely. Since we spoke last, I've had surgery myself, and am recovering. I just came back online yesterday, but for limited hours.

I would definitely be interested in helping you with this project, but I would most likely not be able to start on this until much later tonight (my time) or tom'w (Sunday). Is that alright with you?

Also, can you please give me an idea of your scenario re: the cycling adventure and we can proceed from there. Thanks!

If I don't respond right away after your reply, it means I'm offline at the moment. Thanks for your understanding......

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello , Cher , Hope you are getting over your surgery, I had wondered if you were ok as i had not seen you on line for a while , My back is healing well , Still a bit tender at times .

Any way onto the story.

. I was thinking the plot of the story could go as follows. The Four guys are on a cycling adventure throu some remote area of the world,They have pack with camping gear and food , the Weather starts to turn nasty so they look for shelter . They find a large cave on one of the mountain tracks and decide to shelter in it , they find an old fire pit and get a fire going for heat, they ,remove their helmets and set up their ,sleeping bags but just lay on top of them given the warmth from the fire.They soon fall asleep dressed as in pictures. What they don`t know is the cave is the home of a huge Cyclops that returns from an trip looking for food , but did not find any, he closes the cave with a huge stone and head in and finds the sleeping boys ,what one with he grab first.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your reply.

I'm going to have to ponder this and get back to you with an answer later or tomorrow, as I mentioned. I've exceeded my online time and must sign off, as I am exhausted and don't want to overdo. I'm sure you can understand. : )

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher , Thats fine , as always I am happy to wait for your answer , and I know how you feel after the surgery. Look forward to hearing from you wen you can, bye for Now , take care.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

Thanks for your understanding, since you just went through this! : )

I'll be back in touch with you soon.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience.

In the scenario you describe, I think the cyclops would grab the guy in the third picture first, because he looks the most vulnerable. The cyclops is very hungry and doesn't really have a preference, but the guy in the third picture is nearest to the entrance of the cave, so the cyclops would come upon him first, when entering his 'home'. He's mad with hunger, so he would pick up the guy and just start tearing him apart and eating him. The guy would be startled at first, but the cyclops would kill him so quickly, the guy wouldn't know what happened to him. He couldn't even scream to alert the other guys, because it happened so fast.

When the cyclops is finished eating the first guy, he would grab the next one closest to him (the guy in the first picture) and start eating him. He is so hungry, he would need to eat all of the guys to satisfy himself, fully.

By the time he go to the last guy he would have awakened, due to the noise he heard, and be terrified; he would try to run to the opening of the cave, only to find it sealed shut by the big rock the cyclops placed there. The look in the guy's eyes is of pure terror and he starts screaming, but no one can hear his cries. The cyclops would then devour him, as well and after being satiated by this big, unexpected meal, the cyclops would sleep. The only thing remaining would be the guys' gear. A very terrifying and shocking scene.

I hope this helped.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow great answer ,given how the first guy is still in his cycle gear would the giant cyclops eat what the guy had on.as well.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I'm glad you liked my answer! : )

Yes, the giant cyclops would eat what the guy had on, as well. He was so hungry and had this surprise 'feast' waiting fo rhim in his home cave, he just gobbled the guy all down, including the clothes.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

It seems I received a 'bad' rating from you again, and I know it's a mistake. I'm sure you rated 'Excellent' as always. Last time, the Moderator told me it had something to do with your account and I can't understand that, but, can you please try again, to rate this answer 'Excellent', and if it comes out 'Bad', I will ask the Moderator for help.

I'll just copy and paste my last answer to you here:

Hi again, Ewan.

I'm glad you liked my answer! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher

====================

Thanks!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher , Yea seams like a glich with the system again as i have not given you bad rating . Hope you are recoverying from your recent surgery.

When the Cyclops is eating the first guy could he swallow the guy from his feet first ,how far up the guys legs could he swallow or could he take the poor boy all the way in past his waist . If the cyclops did the later would he lick over the very skin tight shorts that the boy was wearing ,would he enjoy the feel and taste of the large buldge at the front on the boys shorts . thanks again look forward to hearing from you when you have time.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks for letting me know that you have not given me a bad rating; I'm just curious--had you rated at all? I received two 'bad' ratings on my answer to you, so I guess, yes, it must've been a glitch.

I am recovering slowly but surely from my surgery and thanks so much for asking! I hope your back is feeling less tender every day!

Yes, the Cyclops would eat the first guy from the feet, up, but he wouldn't take him in all at once, past his waist. First, he would rip pieces from the guy, starting with the legs and yes, he would be very interested in licking over the very tight shorts the guy was wearing and enjoy the feel and taste of the large bulge at the front of the boy's shorts. Then, he would continue to devour him from that point, up.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher , Hope you are doing well.

When the cyclops finally got to the guy in the last picture and started to feed on him he had got to liking eating what was in the front boys shorts how would he at that part of the boy in last picture.

once he had finished eating all the boys in their cycle equipment , and fell asleep ,how long it take the cyclops to digest them , given that he now has four lots of cycle top and shorts in him along with the meat inside , could he digest the tight clothes ,when digesting the boys lower body in the shorts , what would be digested first ,the tight cycle shorts or the boys male bits .

Many thanks , look forward to hearing from you , and hope you are getting well.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

I'm feeling a little better every day, and thanks for asking! I hope your back is getting stronger every day, as well!

After the cyclops finally got to the guy in the last picture he would probably start at that part of the boy in the shorts because he enjoyed eating the other boys' male bits and then he would go about devouring the rest of the boy.

Once he finished and fell asleep, it would take him a few days to digest all of the boys, but the tight cycle clothing would not be digested as well as the flesh itself, so the boys' male bits would be digested before the clothing was partially digested and then excreted out of the cyclops.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master