Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

What effect does the moon have on the bounce of objects? Also,

Customer Question

What effect does the moon have on the bounce of objects? Also, what effect do atmospheric conditions/weather conditions have on the bounce of a ball? A ball made from hard material.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Found it. Thanks.

Sorry we were unable to help. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question.