Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for Cher only Hello Cher ,hope you are doing well .Was looking

Customer Question

`for Cher only` Hello Cher ,hope you are doing well .Was looking to do another scenario involving me and Some Chimpanzee`s ,would you be interested in helping.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for requesting me.

I'm doing very well and hope you are, too! : )

Yes, I would love to help you with this scenario! Please let me know the details of your story. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi,Thats great ,Hope you are recovering from your recent operation ,Any way the scene goes as follows .I am on my own hunting for new plants and animals in central Middle africa . I have been hunting new plants and animals and enter an area of chimpanzees ,I am dressed like in picture with socks and boots on , due to the heat and humidity thats why i am dressed like I am . I decide to stay and get to know the chimp troop better .How would they react to me and how I am dressed .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your helpful reply.

I'm recovering nicely and thanks so much for asking. I hope your back is feeling much better at this time! : )

It would take quite a while for the chimp troop to get used to you, so you would need to move very slowly and at first, just observe them and allow them to become familiar with your presence there. They would at first, react to you with interest, but they are also extremely territorial, so they would be wary and make sure you are not moving in on their territory. They would find the way you are dressed odd, as your body is not covered in fur, as theirs is. If they had never seen or interacted with a human before, they would take their time to watch you and make sure you meant them no harm.

I hope this helped.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Glad to hear that you are gettting better ,My own back is doing ok ,can still be a bit sore and tender ,but not to bad .

Yes. I would imagine that it would take weeks for the chimps to get used to me being around . Like How Diana Fawcy and David attenbourgh did with the animals they studied.

So once they had got used to my being there what would they do next?

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I'm glad your back is healing, and I guess it's normal for it to feel a bit sore and tender because it's a part of your body you need to move quite a lot; hopefully, you feel a big difference though, since right after the surgery, of course! : )

Yes, I was thinking of Dian Fossey also, but she worked with Gorillas. Jane Goodall worked with the chimps and lived among them.

Once they got used to you, they would start treating you like another chimp; they might engage in mutual grooming (that is a big sign of acceptance) and expect you to do the same activities as they do, regarding finding food, eating, helping to care for their young (well, usually the mom-chimp is in charge of that), playing, and protecting their troop from predators, etc.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yea , given were the surgery was it might take a bit of time to completley get back to normal.

So once they have got used to me being around them and let me sit among them ,would they explore my body. in the form of grooming ,would they explore everywhere .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Yes, they would explore your body, in the way of grooming, and they would explore everywhere, due to their curiosity because you are a different species, however, they would concentrate on your head (hair) and torso. They would be more attracted to areas on your body which contain hair, as they are used to grooming each other and parting the fur to find parasites, etc. If you were the man in the picture, his body doesn't contain much hair, so I think they would stick to the hair on your head, any hair on your body or extremities and hair in the private area, if any.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nods . Yes from what information I was able to get from the internet on chimps they are very social animals and very curious , I would imagine that all age groups both male and female would find my speedo clad body very interesting and want to explore it in more detail . When grooming they use both hands and mouths to do that..

If they were to start to explore the large area my manhood made in the tight red speedos with hands and mouths would it be better to just let them carry on or push them away.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Yes, you are absolutely right, re: chimps being very social animals and also very curious. I think while grooming, if they were to explore the large area your manhood made in the tight red speedos with both hands and mouths, it would be better to just let them carry on so they didn't become frustrated and violent. I read that chimps also have the capacity to become violent if they feel threatened or frustrated. However, of course, you would have to be vigilant that they were gentle with this delicate area and did not cause any injuries.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yea , would not wish to make them angry whan they are exploring that area. How large is an adult chimps mouth compaired to that of a human .Would one be able to take the entire speedo clad manhood into it`s mouth ,while exploring that area .

If they managed to some how pull my manhood free from the leg hole of the speedos ,what might they do next.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

The chimp's mouth is larger than a human's and their teeth are also bigger. Yes, I believe a chimp would be able to take the entire speedo-clad manhood into it's mouth while exploring that area. If they freed your manhood from the leghole of the speedos, I think they would just lick it to get a sense of it's taste, but if you stayed very still, I don't think they would do anything violent or harmful. They would explore this area as they did any other part of your body and then move on.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow , Makes interesting information for a possible scenario in one of my stories .Would any of the chimps try and mate with me, if so how might that happen ,

Also if things went very wrong .And they became angry and threatened , would they be able to kill me . What would they do if they did kill me , would the eat my body ,if so were would they start , and how much would they eat of me .

(( Please note that I am on holiday from tomorrow for about 5 days , so might not have access to a computer , which will mean i would respond quickly and payment for the Question will be towards the end of the week , Many thanks for your help .))

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

No, the chimps would not try to mate with you. They are only interested in mating with their own species.

Yes, if things went terribly wrong, they can become quite violent and could kill you. A small percentage of wild chimps do hunt 'meat' prey and eat what they kill. They would most likely eat all of you (excluding bones) but not in one sitting. They would start at the meatiest part, probably the belly or upper thighs and they might even eat your brain, as they do with smaller monkeys they hunt, kill and eat.

Thanks for letting me know you will be on holiday starting tomorrow, and I hope you have a great time!

Warmest regards,
Cher