Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for Cher only .Hello Cher , hope you are well, Was thining

Customer Question

`for Cher only` .Hello Cher , hope you are well, Was thining of doing another scene based on the Movie Life of Pi ,I had one of the other experts do a scene ,but would like to do another one ,would you be interested in helping out. thanks in advace.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for the request.

Also, thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus on your previous question; they are truly appreciated!

I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

Yes, I would love to help you out with this one, and will be able to do so in a little while, as I am presently helping another client.

What are some ideas you have for your scene, so far, so I can get an idea of what you're looking for?

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi , Yea had a nice break , Not sure if you have seen the film or read the book , But i was thinking along these lines for the scene . After the ship sinks with Pi on the life boat , He drifts for a few hours and hears yelling in the water , He spot`s one of his fellow shipmates in the water , He dives in and drags them back to the life boat .

Once on board he removes all the guys clothes except what is shown in picture .He cuddles up close to the guy wrapped in a blanket , rubbing his body ,trying to get the guys body temp back to normal .

After a few days the other guy dies from hypothermia . Pi is distraught after not being able to save the guys life and retreats to the other end of the lifeboat .in shock and feeling very sad about what has happened .

From under the cover over the front of the Lifeboat a huge Tiger appears hungry and angry .It spots the guys body and grabs it pulling it back in under the canopy .what will it do .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Glad you enjoyed your break!

I haven't seen the entire film, but clips, and know the gist of the story.

In the scenario you describe, if the tiger is hungry, it will most likely eat parts of the guy's body until it is satiated and then, leave the rest for later; that's basically how the big cats feed, not knowing where their next meal is coming from, especially under these circumstances of being on a lifeboat.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the infomation ,Once the tiger has the guys body ,would it start to lick it over ,to prepare it for eating ,Would it lick over the area coverd by the very tight balck shorts ,What would it think of them and their taste

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thanks so much for your patience; I was offline when you posted back.

Once the tiger had the guy's body, it would lick over each area before biting into it. Yes, it would lick over the area covered by the very tight black shorts and not like the taste of the shorts material, but would rip them away with it's claws and teeth to reach the flesh underneath. It would like the taste of the area covered by the tight shorts and this would be one of the first places the tiger would begin to feed, after the belly.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for the reply,Once the tiger had removed the guys tight black trunks ,would it start to lick over that area again ,Given from the picture that the guys looks to be packing a lot in the trunks ,how would the tiger feed on it . thanks again look forward to your reply.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome.

Yes, the tiger would begin to lick over that area again and would start to feed on it by ripping pieces off with its teeth and chewing them, then progress until there was nothing left in that area.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow thanks again for the great answers ,would the tiger eat the guys bones if it was hungry , If the tiger was really hungry would it eat the guys once very tight black trunks if they had traces of blood on them . thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for positive rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

Yes, I think the tiger would eat the guy's bones, if it was very hungry, but it would only be interested in the flesh and bones, not in the material of the black trunks, even if they had traces of blood on them.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master