Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for cher only Hello chere ewan hear ,just checking to see

Customer Question

`for cher only` Hello chere ewan hear ,just checking to see if this account is still giving me free questions, Was thinking of a new version of the films snakes on a plane and train ,was looking at a scene where the film would be called snakes on a cruise liner .let me know if you are interested.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I have no way of checking the status of this account; you would need to contact Customer Service to find that out. However, I do know that you are only supposed to have one account open at any given time.

Yes, I would be interested in helping you with a new scenario for 'snakes on a cruise liner', just let me know what you had in mind.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was thinking that the scene could go like this , a large passenger ship is sailing in the Indian ocean ,The passengers are all enjoying the very good weather unaware that a deadly cargo of snakes is on board ,When trying to feed on of the huge contrictor snakes it escapes and dissapears into the hold of the ship .It works it way throu the ventilation ducts till it finds this guy laying on a sun bed . And it decides that its dinner time .how will it eat him .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your reply with additional information.

Please allow me a short while to think this through and send your answer. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thats fine look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience.

In reality, constrictor snakes do not eat humans, but because we're talking about a sci-fi/fantasy story, first the snake would wrap itself around the body and neck of the guy and squeeze until he were dead. The snake would be attracted to the guy initially, because he was laying on a sun bed and because of the human's body temperature; most constrictors are generally attracted to warmth. After he killed the guy, he would start taking his extremeties into his mouth and swallowing them whole, biting off the limbs at their root.

The snake would then start biting off pieces of the guy's flesh on other, meatier parts of the body, but would not consume the whole body in one sitting.

Of course no one else would be around at the time of the killing, or they would be able to help pull the constrictor off the guy, once it was wrapped around him and squeezing, but this is no easy task, due to the strength of the constrictor, which is like one big muscle, and also, it's length, which would wrap around the guy several times.

I hope this helped with your story.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nice answer .Would it bight the guys head off , or swallow it still attached to the body , what about the area in the blue shorts how it eat that.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan.

It wouldn't bite the guy's head off immediately; it would first tear pieces of flesh from the neck, head/face, then swallow the remainder, whole.

It would bite off the entire area in the blue shorts and swallow that whole, too. Remember, snakes can unhinge their jaws to encompass items larger than itself with its mouth and because this is a mutant, killer snake, that's how it would eat this guy.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow ,awesome , so it would swallow the shorts and the lower body that it coverd in one , How long would the snake take to digest the guy ,what would be left and what would anyone find if they came across the pile of snake poo.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Yes, it would swallow the shorts and lower body it covered, in one.

Because of the size of the snake and the guy, it could take a few months for it to digest him. Mostly, big bones would be left of the guy and if anyone came across the pile of snake poo, they would find quite a normal looking poo (for a snake), which might contains some shreds of the blue shorts.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , It`s ewan , using this profile just now ,justanswers have some how deleted my other account ,for some reason or other ,waiting to hear back from them bye for now.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan.

I'm sorry there was a problem with your other account. I hope you hear back from them soon and the problem is resolved!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , sorry I have not responded to your two replies sooner , Have managed to get my other account back up and running , still don`t know exactly why it had been deleted /disabled , but will be back to using the other account , many thanks . No need to reply here.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Just wanted to let you know I received this message and will be closing the question.
Glad you got the other account straightened out! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher