Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hello I have a website.the beta version due to be launched

Customer Question

Hello I have a website.the beta version due to be launched in October ..The blog only is open ..( blog.yobrain.com ) The website is an educational tool to help enhance creativity. Original ideas will appear on each page ...I would like to have a link from the page to an expert related to the business idea as a resource ....The ideas can be of any topic ;eg exotic fish ; flying machines ; marketing strategies etc ... How can i find a list of thousands of experts to contact ?...The benefit to them would be free traffic to help build their lists .......Thank you Ian XXXX "brain " project

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Ian,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Ian,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thank you Shantal I will try another way of fuinding experts ..

close question .....

Regards Ian

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal thank you for your comment ......

I will try blogs as they are clearly defined

What are you an expert on ? If you have a topic would you allow me to match you with an idea on Yobrain.com ( this prototype needs much more work before launch but will give you an idea of its mission )

You can find the site AT YOBRAIN.COM user ..dev pass dev dev ...

Thank you Regards Ian Beverley UK