Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Does anyone have a masters or PhD in philosophy who could give

Customer Question

Does anyone have a masters or PhD in philosophy who could give some guidance to my daughter. She has been ill and fallen behind, leaving her with three essays to finish ASAP. I just need someone to push her in the right direction.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Patience replied 3 years ago.
Hello-

I have an MA in Psychology and an interest and knowledge in Philosophy. I would be able to take some time to help your daughter. Please send a further explanation about what is needed.

Best regards, Patience P.