Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

I have an air to water heat pump. It is LG and also THERMAV.

Customer Question

I have an air to water heat pump. It is LG and also THERMAV. Model no. HN1616 nk1, AHNW16606A1. I cannot apply for the government RHI grant (Renewable Heat Initiative) without giving a price for this model. Please can you help me (The firm that supplied it has gone out of business). I would be extremely grateful if you can help.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 3 years ago.

Patience :

Hello-

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I would be happy to help you! Your heater is available via export from Tepse, a Greek company. You can access the information at the following link: THERMA V

Expert:  Patience replied 3 years ago.

The above link lists the price information and the company website. For information from a more local company, you can try contacting Zenex Solar at

http://www.zenexsolar.co.uk/shop.php?category=Heat+Pumps&subcategory=&brand=LG&order_by=Price+Ascending&display=boxes

(phone: 01484 475 804)

Good luck with your tax credit! Please rate my response so that I can get credit for it. Then if you need other information, I will be happy to address your questions further.

Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX