Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

For Anna only. Hello Anna , hope you are keepeng well, Thanks

Customer Question

`For Anna only.` Hello Anna , hope you are keepeng well, Thanks for the great answer to my last scene ,was great as always .Now looking to the next instalment of the Mad scientist ,If you are interested in helping let Me know and i will send you the info,Many thanks Ewan.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

I hope you are well, too. Yes, send me the information. I'll be able to work on it today.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for accepting to answer my next scene . It will go as follows, Two young Asian guys are having a sailing holiday . they come across the large island that the Mad scientist owns .

They come ashore and meet the Scientist and ask if it would be alright for them to anchor off the island for a few days .the Scientist smiles and nods , and gives them a map of the island showing them were the best place to anchor would be .

They thank him for his kind offer and advice , and head back to their boat , and set sail for the location.

What they don`t know is that the Scientist has set them up to be food for another of his large experiments , a giant salt water crocodile . It has been bread for many years , fed on cattle laced with growth hormones and is 35 ft long and weighs several Tonnes , but is still very fast for it`s size .

The Two guy`s anchor in the sheltered bay and decide to have a pick nick on the sandy beach.((se pic.) They settle down to enjoy there day unaware of what fate awaits them . So that’s were you come in with your help.

Many thanks ewan.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The two guys lie back to enjoy their exotic meal of tropical fruits. They are sampling the different textures and flavours and comparing notes on what they like. The day is balmy, but not too hot, with a beautiful, salty breeze coming in from the ocean. One of the young men notices something suddenly make a big splash in the water and he calls his friend's attention to it. "I wonder if it was a dolphin," he says. "I always wanted to swim with a dolphin." But after a few minutes of watching, the water remains quiet.

It's the kind of day where the sun's warmth on a person's body lulls them to sleep, and soon both guys are dozing. It feels like a perfect day on the beach. A splash close to shore wakens them. They look just in time to see something submerge. The one who likes dolphins is sure that’s what he saw. He decides to go in. He wades into the water trying to find the animal he saw. His friend watches from the shore. Suddenly, something grabs the wading young man by the leg, and flings him into the air. He screams, and his friend runs in to help him. The huge crocodile lets itself be seen, an both guys try to head for shore. But the one who flung into the air panics as the crocodile grabs him again. The croc shakes him violently. the guy quickly goes into shock as he loses blood fast. The beast chomps down again, this time on the torso. As the croc shakes and chomps, the guy’s leg is torn off. The crocodile swallows it. He continues to shake the guy so violently as he tears with his teeth, that typical in attacks by salt water crocs, pieces of the guy’s swimsuit, fingers, and skin go flying into the palm trees on shore. The animal then rips the torso in two, and swallows the bottom half. As soon as it is down, he eats the upper half. Then he swims around, scooping up any parts he missed.

The other young man has been running back and forth frantically on shore as he screams. He’s so frightened he can’t even think. The gigantic crocodile is still hungry. He crawls onto the sand and waits. As soon as the guy runs past, the beast makes his move, grabbing the man by the arm. The croc begins the typical violent shaking and the arm pulls off. The animal gulps it down and again bites into the thigh of his prey. Once more clothing, blood, and body parts go flying into the air. The thigh and part of the groin area are torn off. The crocodile eats the torso, then goes scavenging along the shore. He finds the thigh and the genitals and quickly downs them. The remaining bits are too small for him to bother with, so he slips back into the water. A group of scavenging crabs gobble of the remains on the shore.

The mad scientist has been watching from the top of a palm tree. He’s very pleased with his creation. He’s sure the croc is satiated now, so he slithers down the tree and checks out the scene. All that remains is a considerable amount of blood, scraps of pink, blue, black, and white cloth in the trees and on the shore, and a few bits of flesh the crabs missed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow Fantastic scene ,which of the two guys did the huge croc eat first .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

The one in blue. He's the one who wanted to swim with a dolphin.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello again Anna , thanks for the answers . I was wondering .

1 ) given the huge size of the crocodile at 35 ft could it possibly swallow the 2 guys hole .

2) If it did swallow them hole would they possible still be alive .

3) Would the crocodile notice the diverent texture of the flesh and the area covered by the swim trunks .

4) If the mad scientist had managed to put a camera inside the crocodile like in this video ,would he be able to identifie the guys swimtrunks and genitals as they are eaten if they were in video from 0:16 to 0:32 (( graphic images of croc eating dear/wilderbeast.)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWv4en7WMH4

Many thanks ewan.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

1 ) Given the huge size of the crocodile at 35 ft could it possibly swallow the 2 guys hole .

Crocodiles don't typically swallow their prey whole, but tear it up. But since this is an imaginary special crocodile, it would be possible.

They would be, but not for long. Chances are they would go into shock almost immediately, and the croc's strong stomach acids would kill them quickly.

An animal that large with such large jaws would be swallowing huge chunks at once, so probably not. However, again, this is an imaginary croc, so we can say it did notice, and found those morsels to be especially tender.

Interesting video.The scientist would be able to identify such parts if he was watching right after they were swallowed. The stomach acids would destroy them quickly, and they would just look like chunks of meat before long.The trunks would be destroyed by the strong acids shortly, as well.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the additional answers , it was just clutching at straws to see what would happen. Must addmit that I prefer the original scene , more realistic. If the scientist gathered up the remains of the clothes would he be able to identifie what parts of the guys body they had covered . What parts of the first guy in the Blue swim trunks would the scientist find on the beach ,and what parts might the hungry crabs eat .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

The clothes would probably be torn badly due to the crocodile's frantic shaking of the bodies, but some parts might still be identified. The scientist would perhaps find fingers, small chunks of flesh, or maybe even a hand or foot. The crabs would eat everything except any bones that might be present.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great information ,did the croc eat the guy in the blue trunks manhood etc , or might that be one item found on the beach for the crabs , Hard to tell from the pic if the guy in the blue trunks was packing as much meat in his speedos as the second guy , I think the Croc would have got a good meal out of the guy in red speedos trunks .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
It would be very possible that the first guy's manhood would be torn off with all the flinging and shaking, and the crabs would be happy to eat it.
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.