Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

for cher only Hello Cher hope you are well ,Was looking

Customer Question

`for cher only ` Hello Cher hope you are well ,Was looking for some information and answers on the man eating leopards of nepal /india , if you are interested in helping let me know. many thanks ewan.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for the request.

I hope you are feeling well!

I'm doing well and thanks for asking! : )

Yes, I can help you with information on this. Please allow me a little time to research it for you.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Glad to hear you are well , I an doing fine to. I read about Leopard/s attacking and eating people in nepal and india , Most attacke were on children .if the guy in the picture was victem to this leopard what would happen to him , thanks .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I'm glad to hear you're doing fine, too!

From my research, it seems that after killing its victims, the leopard drags the body away into the forest to eat it. It mainly attacks/kills young children under the age of 10, and also some women. It typically does not attack/kill male humans. It is attracted to the saltiness of human blood, as the blood of other animals it would typically eat (like deer) is not as salty.

When it kills children, it just leaves behind the head, but eats the rest of the body, but some parts of the adult body are left behind because it's too much too finish.

In the case of the guy in the picture, because he looks like a younger teen(?) who is quite thin, the leopard would likely eat all of him, except his head.

I hope this helped!

My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, an "excellent rating" is greatly appreciated! If not, please let me know how I can better assist you by clicking "Reply" for additional information. Thank you!

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the great information .

once it had killed the guy in pic and dragged him off , were would it start to feed on him .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome.

Thanks so much for your patience; I was experiencing an internet problem and couldn't get back to your question until now.

One it had killed the guy in the pic and dragged him off into the forest, it would probably start to feed on his belly area first, then move to his chest and limbs.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yea i had a bit of internet troubls too,

when it started to feed on the area in the shorts how would it eat that area , how much of that area would it eat.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Sorry you also had a bit of internet trouble!

When it started to feed on the area in the shorts, it would eat the entire area. It would first lick over the area, as cats (big and small) are wont to do, and then use its teeth to bite into it and eat it all.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

great reply, when feeding on the front of the guys tight denim shorts, would it get a big meal from that area. how it eat that part , will it eat all of the denim shorts aswell given what was said earlier about only leaving the head behind, many thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I'm glad you liked my reply.

I believe it will not be interested in the tight denim shorts and will tear them away with it's teeth before feeding on that area. It will not be a very big meal, compared to the rest of the body, if it eats everything but the head.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master