Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

For Anna only Hello Anna , thanks for the great scene . Was

Customer Question

`For Anna only `Hello Anna , thanks for the great scene . Was thinking of a slight deviation from the Mad scientist story line while i work on new scenarios ,was thinking of a scene based on the Film Aztec Rex .If you are interested let Me know and i will send the details. Many thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi ewan. Yes, I am interested. Please send the details and I'll work on it tonight and tomorrow.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks .I was thinking along the line of a group are exploring for ancient tribes and treasure ,they set up camp in the forest unaware that the Azrec tribes people are watching them .While they are sleeping ,some of the tribes men sneak in and capture the guy in the picture and take him away dressed as in picture , they then stake him out in a large open feiled still dressed as pic as a sacrafice to there aztec god , Alarge T rex ,

more detail of how it will deal with the guy , Many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I'll go to work on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The expedition of explorers had made their way through rain forest and grassland all day long without finding anything significant. Unbeknownst to them, a party of Aztec warriors had followed them all day long. Now as the sun begins to sink in the sky, the explorers decide to set up camp. The weather is hot and humid so they pitch individual open-ended tents and strip down to stay cool. The guy pictured needs some alone time, so he places his tent near the edge of the campsite. The native warriors study him, noticing his paler skin, strange (to them) clothing and his masculine endowments. They are afraid these men are evil in some way. They believe they need to offer one as a sacrifice to appease their T Rex god, in hopes he will protect them.

After all the explorers fall asleep, the Amazon warriors creep closer to the tent. Two of them slip in. One grabs the guy around the neck and quickly covers his mouth. The other ties his hands. silently, they drag the struggling young man off. After a time, they come to an open field. The guy notices a platform made of stone, stained with blood. He tries to communicate with the warriors to let them know his party intends them no harm, but they don’t understand a word he says, and he can’t understand them. They drag him toward the platform and he begins to panic. He frantically keeps trying to explain to them, but gets nowhere. They easily overpower him, and stretch him out spread-eagled on the platform, tying his arms and legs to stakes. One of the warriors is more curious and feels the guy’s body. He tries to wipe his skin to see if the paleness comes off. He pulls at the waistband of the shorts to note the texture of the strange garment. He touches the large organs underneath. The guy doesn’t know what this man ha sin mind and he tries to resist the exploration, but he is helpless. The warrior, his curiosity satisfied, re-joins his comrades.

Now the warriors back off slowly, chanting as they go. They raise their arms and chant more loudly as they near a stand of huge trees. One by one they climb high into the trees and perch on branches where they can see. They wait. The guy tied to the platform is exposed to the hot sun and he becomes very thirsty and uncomfortable. suddenly, the earth begins to shake. He fears an earthquake. The Aztecs in the trees begin chanting again.

The shaking grows more intense and now it takes on the cadence of footsteps. A roar pierces the air. The guy screams as he looks up to see a huge monster approaching him. The warriors in the trees grow silent. The T Rex sniffs the air and then plods slowly toward the platform. The guy now trembles uncontrollably and is too terrified to even scream. He is frozen with fear. The T Rex puts his huge head right in the guy’s face and runs his jaws along him, sniffing as he goes. The giant dinosaur continues sniffing and feeling his way down the body. When he gets to the shorts, he uses his nimble hands to feel what is under them. The meaty odour piques his appetite. The T Rex takes the whole middle portion of the guy’s body in his jaws, and rips him into the air, leaving his hands and feet tied tot he stakes. As blood gushes out, and pain shoots through his body from his private areas up to his rib cage, the young man goes into shock and passes out. A typical bite for a T Rex is over 400 kilograms, and the dinosaur flips the body into the air and catches it in his jaws. He crunches the bones , then swallows the entire body.

The Aztecs high in the trees begin chanting again. They watch as their god plods off into the jungle, then whisper among themselves. In their native language they express how relieved they are that the god accepted the sacrifice. They are safe for now. The T rex could easily eat more, but he’s satisfied for the time being.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow totally awesome scene .

What would the Aztecs that explores the guys body think when he explores inside the guys black shorts ?

when the Aztecs come down from the tree and return to the platform were the guy had been what would they find.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The Aztecs would probably be thinking they had a very worthy sacrifice since male organs were supposed to be somewhat magical. The extra large size would be impressive.

They would have found the torn off hands and feet and a lot of blood.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the great information. So the huge T rex would eat the guys body hole including the tight black shorts

Would the T rex be able to feel the difference of the material of the shorts on It`s tongue, and feel and taste the guys maleness and genitals throu the material?

Would the T rex enjoy the feel and texture and shape of the guys large shorts wrapped manhood etc?

Once it had finished eating they guy how long before digestion would start.?

How long would the large meat in the shorts last in the T rex`s stomach ?

What about the shorts ,what would happen to them in the stomach of the T rex.

would the Aztecs find any remains or traces of the guy in the dino poop?

Many thanks for your help look forward to your reply. thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
did some research on T rex before I wrote the scene, and I'll answer your questions based on what I learned.

Probably not. For the T rex the average adult male is literally one bite. The genitals would be no more than a crumb in its mouth.

The shorts might actually be annoying to the dinisaur as it swallowed because they would impart a rougher texture and perhaps dry its mouth as they soaked up saliva.

It would begin almost immediately.

A few hours. One adult human wouldn't even be a complete meal to a T rex and would be digested very quickly.

They look like synthetic material, so wouldn't digest. The stomach acids would fade them, but they'd probably remain in one piece.

Only the faded shorts. T rex was able to crush bones and digest them completely. There would be nothing identifiable left.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.