Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

for Anna only. Hello Anna thanks for your last scene and

Customer Question

`for Anna only.` Hello Anna thanks for your last scene and answers to the follow up questions , they were great.
Still working on possible new scenes for the Mad scientist on the island ,will contact you when i need help about that .In the mean time i was thinking of a scene based on thew UK TV program Primevil , In it a silurian scorpion come throu the anomally onto a beach full of people and attacks a guy sun bathing listening to loud music , if you are interested in helping let me know and i will send the details . thanks again, look forward to hearing from you.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ewan. You're welcome. Yes, please send details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for your help , It is a really hot sunny day and the guy in picture has headed down to the beach to sun bathe, he is stretched out on his towen with his radio on beating out loud music. What he does not know is that a silurian scorpion has come throu an anomily and is hunting on the beach for food , It senses the vibrations from the music and his body movements and home in on him .

How the creature attack and eat him?

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the additional information. I'll start thinking about how to approach this one, and then write it up for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks , look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The young man spreads out a blanket on the beach. He turns his music up loud and lies down to relax. He’s very pleased with himself for finding this isolated beautiful beach, and wonders why no one else comes there. But the warmth of the sun on his body soon makes him drowsy. The gentle rhythm of the waves lapping the shore lulls him to sleep.

Many meters down shore, a monstrosity buried in the sand stirs. Something is vibrating the sand around it, and it disturbs his slumber. For a moment, the twenty-five foot scorpion waits, trying to sense the direction from which the vibrations come. Then he knows. He begins tunnelling rapidly through the sand.

The guy on the blanket is now sound asleep. Suddenly, something jolts him awake. As he is flung sideways, his first thought is that an earthquake has struck. But then a pair of sharp claws grasps him around his middle. He looks into the face of the most horrendous creature he has ever imagined. He screams for help, but no one is near enough to hear. The scorpion presses him down into the sand and uses his claws to feel all over his body. When it feels the shorts, it recognizes they are not food and uses its nimble claws to pull them off. The monster decides to taste this strange creature, the likes of which he has never seen before. The closest morsel is the guy’s private parts. The scorpion chomps them off. As he chews them and swallows them, the guy screams in agony.

The scorpion enjoys the taste of the creature he has captured, so decide to finish the job. He clutches the guy and drags him down into the send. The terrified young man writhes in pain and struggles with terror to get away. It is futile. The scorpion burrows deep into the sand. The attempts to breathe in the sand, accompanied by pain in his groin, and the utter terror soon send the guy into shock. As he lapses into unconsciousness, the scorpion decides what to eat. He isn’t interested in hair, and again uses his agile and sharp claws to rip out the guy’s hair on his head and private area. He feels the head and decides it’s too bony to be worth the trouble. The scorpion uses its mandibles to tear off little morsels on the cheeks and neck. He continues down the body, eating delicately for such a large creature. He pulls off the muscles of the arms, chest, abdomen, buttocks, and legs. Then the scorpion consumes the internal organs.

Finished with his meal, the scorpion drags what is left back up through the sand so it won’t pollute his underground home. As the scorpion burrows back down, the small crabs and the seagulls arrive to scavenge the remains.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow once more a great scene . I tried to find out some information on the silurian scorpion,But it was limited .

What would anyone find laying on the sandy beach were the guy had been sunbathing after the attack ?

Do the Silurian scorpions have a laie or den where they can sleep or hibernate ?

If it did have a lair ,and it came across more food would it take the food there and store it for later .

Many thanks for your great answers and scenes.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome.

I tried to find out some information on the silurian scorpion,But it was limited.

It has been 430 million years since actual Silurian scorpions lived. The fossil record provides very little information. Most of what has been written about them has been done in the form of scince fiction. There isn't much information about them because scientists simply don't know.

Bones and teh shorts.

No one knows. We don't really even know if they lived under sand or not. But since we are making up this scene, we can say they do have a lair, perhaps a hollowed area under a piece of driftwood on the beach.

It would want to keep its lair clean, so probably would not want decaying food there. Most creatures feed away from their home, so this scorpion would probably be no different.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.