Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

For Anna only Hello Anna , hope you are keeping well . was

Customer Question

`For Anna only` Hello Anna , hope you are keeping well . was thinking of a new scene for the scientist on the island . It would be based on the plot of the movie Lake placid ,were the huge croc that the scientist is released into one of the large lakes on the island . He has invited a young guy thats practising for the iron man triathlon to come and train for it on his island , If you are interested in helping let me know and i will send more details , Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,
Yes, I'm interested. I'll be able to work on it later today. I'll watch for details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for responding to my request of info and scene data .

As mentioned the guy is on the island at the invatation of the scientist , He has been training hard and the scientist tells the guy he should stop training for a while and have some fun , He sets it up for the guy to do some water skiing .The young guy gets suitable kitted up and starts the water skiing .

Once the guy is suitably enjoying what he is doing he releases the huge salt water croc into the lake and it heads straight to where the guy is , see picture for size comparison of the crocodile to a human .

The scientist has trained the croc to take it`s prey back to it`s den/lair so that he can watch and film what it does .

Once back at it`s lair /den it leaves the guys body for a while and the scientist takes that chance to go in and examine the guy , He removes the life jacket and the gloves so that the croc does not have that to deal with , He leaves everything else on. and leaves to let the huge hungry croc to feed .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The young man is happily skiing along, enjoying the spray of the water, the rush of the wind, and the warmth of the sun. He thinks he has found paradise on this island. Far beneath him where the water grows murky, the monstrous crocodile lurks. The croc watches the guy from below, by instinct figuring the speed and deciding how to launch his attack. Suddenly, the croc shoots upward. He grabs the guy by the legs and shakes him, then flings him off. The guy screams for the scientist driving the boat for help, but the scientist just laughs madly and speeds toward shore. He wants to get tot he camera on the croc’s lair.

The guy flails in the water, unable to swim because of his injuries. The croc grabs him again, this time around his middle. The beast bites down hard and shakes again. the young man screams as he feels hi private parts and internal organs being crushed by the huge jaws. Then he goes unconscious. The croc drags him underwater and begins swimming toward his lair. The young man quickly drowns.

The scientist waits at the lair, camera ready. He begins filming as soon as the crocodile enters with the guy. The croc surfaces and shakes the guy again. then he grasps the body and pulls at various parts. Typical of a crocodile attack, he rips off the arms and legs and consumes them whole. He does the same with the head. Now using his claws and teeth. He shreds the swim trunks, then snaps off the genitals and swallows them whole. He shakes and claws at the body to get more pieces off, and consumes it chunk by chunk. Blood meanders through the water in little red streams. Pieces of flesh float along with shreds of the swim trunks, but the guy is gone. Small fish dart in to grab the tiny pieces of flesh. The croc sinks to the bottom to rest. The scientist smiles as he turns off the camera.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once again great response . When the croc feeds on the guys manhood /genitals would it be able to tell that there is something different about what it is eating this time from say an arm or leg.

Would the croc really notice that part of the guy as it eat it ?

Is there any part of the guy it has eaten that it would enjoy more than the rest ?

what would be left after the croc had finished ?

What will happen to the shredded remains of the guys swim trunks.

Once more thanks for your great help and answers .

Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Anna is having problems accessing the question due to a site glich. She will be with you asap and can get into the question. Joan

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Joan . thanks for leting me know that Anna is having trouble getting onto the site . Hope you are doing well. thanks for the update,

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry for the delay, Ewan. I just was able to get in.

When the croc feeds on the guys manhood /genitals would it be able to tell that there is something different about what it is eating this time from say an arm or leg.

Yes, the croc would notice there were no bones to crunch up.

Honestly, probably not. The body has been dragged through the water and battered, so all parts would smell/taste similar. But crocodiles chew and swallow so quickly, that they may not even notice tatse, except for blood, which has a very strong taste.

The parts where the croc could take bigger, meatier bites, such as the buttocks.

Blood, small bits of flesh, and the shredded swim trunks.

Knowing the mad scientist, he will probably gather them up and keep them as a sort of trophy of his warped activities.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , once more thanks for great answers . would the mad scientist enjoy seeing the croc using it`s teeth and claws to tear the guys swim trunks off and then eat his manhood etc.

Would he be able to catch it happening on camera.

thanks again.for all your help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
would the mad scientist enjoy seeing the croc using it`s teeth and claws to tear the guys swim trunks off and then eat his manhood etc.

Yes, he would.He's obviously extremely mad and into every sort of horrifying detail.

Being a scientist, I'm sure he would be able to sue the best technology to capture every detail of his pet croc's meal.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.