Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law,
75100385
Type Your Question Here...

I am a lifestyle mistress to a few of my friends or customers

I am a lifestyle mistress to a few of my friends or customers , i want to go public in this area so i can have a dungeon and the experience required in it
what shall register as independent or hire the premises i hope to work from,
Goddess Dionne
Category: General
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

What is it you would like to know about this today please?

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

I would like to know what the law says on an independent individual using her skill as a Mistress how one registers her business and under what category . Providing a service to clients which does not involve sex but related to domination and submission with consenting adult . In my case i am a Mistress and i have my natural skill and art in X-dressing men who want to look like women, i attend to their personal needs without having sex with them but i get them to have a relief in the end and i get a tribute for my time, i have done this in the last 8 months seeing at least 3 individuals a week . now i want to be self employed and work full time as Mistress. what does the law say in this area and can i register as a service provider at company house. thank you

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

Dionne Thompson

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

I would like to know what the law says in Britain , i heed to pay tax and contribute to my National insurance , be able to get a mortgage and work full time to avoid signing on when i get low on finances . the previous answer was to lead into advertising on social media and so forth but touch on the sensitivity of the matter where tax, law, registration on this kind of work really falls under

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

thank you

Alex Watts :

You need to register with HMRC in terms of your self employment.

Alex Watts :

You can choose either to open a Limited Company or as a sole trader.

Alex Watts :

This form of entertainment is not illegal and indeed you can hit or slap someone else, but you need their consent.

Alex Watts :

You can not pierce skin as that would be actual bodily harm and a person can not consent to that.

Alex Watts :

I would suggest a sole trader and then you can rent premises if you wish or do it in your home.

Alex Watts :

You need to tell HMRC when you start work

Alex Watts :

I would also get each client to sign a waiver excluding liability.

Alex Watts :

This is so if you hit them, they can not turn around later and say they did not consent.

Alex Watts :

You may need also need to pay business rates if you lease or rent somewhere

Alex Watts :

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

Yes please

JACUSTOMER-tq28k6bo- :

Alex Watts : Ok, what else would you like to know?