Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

for Anna only Hello Anna ,Thanks for the great answers and

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna ,Thanks for the great answers and scene of previous story .was thinking of continuing a few more scenes base on the land that time forgot while I work on new ideas for the nutty scientist . if you are interested in helping me out let me know and i will send the details ,Thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. Yes, please do send the details. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for your reply . The captain of the ship had sent 10 people to the shore .2 stayed with the boat to guard it for a quick escape .4 went looking for fresh water and 4 wnt with the portable radio to get to higher ground and try and contact help .

We will concentrate on the 4 looking for fresh water .All of the groups have guns to protect them selves . This group head acroos open ground spotting a water fall in the distance ,half way across the encounter this dinosaur Giganotosaurus,see first pic for size comparison to a human.

They try to shoot the big Dinosaur but they have little affect on it .The Dino quickly runs then down ,Hitting them with it`s huge Tail ,knocking the 3 of the group out , the 4th the beast catches alive see first pic. How would it eat the guys ,could it eat all of them in one sitting.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I'll start thinking about it, and you'll get an email when I post the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks . look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
OK, we’ll start where you left off. Three of the young men are lying crumpled and unconscious on the ground. The fourth one is face to face with the huge dinosaur. He’s so shocked by what he sees that he is frozen - unable to act or scream. The dinosaur gives him a shove with its big nose and sniffs the guy. The dinosaur decides this is something edible.

Adrenaline kicks in and the guy tries to scramble away. The dinosaur grabs him and flings him. He lands hard on the ground, but is still conscious. The dinosaur picks him up by the neck and shakes, as a terrier would shake a rodent. The guy screams, but then his neck snaps, and its all over. The dinosaur drops him and pushes the body around, trying to decide what to eat first. He’s never had prey quite like this. The clothing puzzles the beast, and he paws at it because it isn’t something he wants to consume. It uses its teeth and claws to rip off the jacket and shirt. Then, it rips off an arm and swallows it whole, then the other arm. With some more clawing and biting, the dinosaur manages to get off the guy’s lower body clothing, except for the boots. He takes a bite of a boot, but doesn’t like it. He rips it off, foot inside and tosses it aside. He does the same with the other one. He takes a leg in his mouth and chomps it off. He chews a couple of times, then swallows. His powerful jaws don’t have to chew for long to render prey easy to swallow. The other leg goes down the same way. Now the dinosaur takes the guy’s lower body into his mouth. The private parts are quickly mashed and with a couple of chews, the remainder of the body is ready to swallow. The head goes down whole.

The dinosaur is still hungry so he goes for the second guy, who is still unconscious. The second guy is dressed more skimpily, so the dinosaur easily claws off his clothing. He bites the middle of the body, and tears off the most tender and meatiest parts first - the private parts and the chewy buttocks are quickly devoured. The legs fall tot he ground, and the animal continues to take in the upper body and chews as he goes. After consuming most of the second young man, the dinosaur is satiated. The legs are no longer appealing so he kicks them aside for the scavengers.

The third guy regains consciousness, looks around, and panics. He scrambles off. The dinosaur is disturbed by the escape, but his full belly makes the idea of a chase unappealing. He decides to track the guy down when he is hungry again. The young man can’t believe his luck as he stumbles and crashes through the jungle back toward the boat.

The dinosaur eyes the remaining guy on the ground. The beats is determined that he won’t lose this on. He grabs the guy by the neck and gives a few of those quick shakes. Now he has to decide where to store the body. Instinct tells him he needs cold, so he picks up the guy and lumbers off to a deep cave. He claws a depression in the soil, and drops the guy’s body in. The dinosaur now has safe cache for his next meal. Right now, he needs to bask in the sun in order to get his digestive system going, so he heads for a large slab of rock, where he stretches out in the sun.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for a great reply .WOW .Wonderful scenario .Lucky guy No3 ,managing to escape the dinosaur.

Looking at the four guys I think that No2 , the guy in the Small denim shorts is probably the best meal for the Dinosaur ,His body looks to be in a better condition as if the guy worked out and took part in a lot of sports.

I think this would make the guys lower body parts that are eaten first, His buttocks and his male parts really tasty for the dinosaur .

It will probably take the guy that escapes a few days to make his way back to the shore were the boat is .

After a few days of digesting it`s meal ,the dinosaur is hungry again and goes to feed on the asian guy in the black top and white shorts .

It uncovers his body and prepares to feed , when it hears the roar of another dinosaur , probably Huge buck T rex . He does not want any other dinosaurs to get his meal . Could he eat the guys body hole , possibly just swallowing it in a few gulps given how big his head is in comparison to a human in first picture.

Many thanks for your great scenes and answers .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Could he eat the guys body hole , possibly just swallowing it in a few gulps given how big his head is in comparison to a human in first picture.

While the dinosaur would prefer to eat his meal in large pieces, if another dinosaur was threatening his food, he certainly could gulp it down whole. I've even seen dogs do this with large chunks of meat when another dog came too near. It is an instinctive behavior to keep others from taking the much needed food.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for the reply. Yes i have seen dogs and some other animals do that ,gulp their food down if something tries to take it away.

Given that it gulps the guy down whole it will swallow his black top and white shorts

1) How long it take to swallow the guy.

2) how long till it starts digesting him?

3) How long it take to digest the guy ?

4) will it be able to digest his T shirt and white shorts and underwear.

5) given it looks like he is packing a large amount in his shorts ,jow long would it take to digest it, will the Dino like digesting it.

6) What if anything will be left once digestion is complete ?

7) Waht would be in it`s dung?

Many thanks .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Given that we're talking about dinosaurs, we can't really know these things, but I can make educated guesses, based on what I know about large reptiles.

1) How long it take to swallow the guy.

The dinosaur is in a hurry, so probably about 3 to 5 minutes.

Digestion will begin as soon as eating does. Saliva in the mouth begins the digestive process. Once some food hits the stomach, the stomach acids are released immediately.

3) How long it take to digest the guy ?

2 to 4 days.

No. The stomach acids will damage and fade them, but not completely digest them.

Because there are no bones and no muscle in the area, it will be digested quickly - probably within a few hours. The dinosaur won't know what is being digested in his stomach, but he will certainly like the feeling of fullness after a good meal.

The clothing, hair, an d possibly large thick bones, such as in the skull.

7) Waht would be in it`s dung?

The damaged clothing, some hair, and pieces of bone. Nothing else would be identifiable.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.