Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

WE ARE A CHARITY CARRYING OUR OWN GOODS TO A DISPLAY IN DEFLT

Customer Question

WE ARE A CHARITY CARRYING OUR OWN GOODS TO A DISPLAY IN DEFLT NETHERLANDS VIA HARWICH HOOK OF HOLLAND, OUR TRAILER IS 4.3m HIGH, I AM TOLD WE NEED SPECIAL PERMISSION TO TAKE THIS ON TO THE DUTCH ROADS. HOW DO WE GET PERMISSION PLEASE.
ROY PRATT
Category: General
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about the Netherlands, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your response, may we leave the question open as we think we have found the answer, thank you.

Roy

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I will transfer this to General for you now and hopefully one of our internet researchers will be able to help you.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Hello Roy,

From my research today, it seems that weight is a deciding factor in order to drive with a trailor on the roads in the Netherlands. Proper drivers licence is also required:

http://www.government.nl/issues/driving-licence/driving-with-a-trailer

Permission in order to revieve the proper drivers licence as well as allowing the trailor to be driven on the road can be made below:

http://www.government.nl/contact