Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

for Anna only Hello Anna hope you are well. Was thinking

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna hope you are well. Was thinking of a new scene for in the movie Enemy Mine .If you would be interested let me know and i will send the information .Many thanks .
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. I am well, and hope you are, too. Yes, please do send the information.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna. Thanks for responding . the movie Enemy Mine involves an interstellar war between humans and another race , After a dog fight over the planet the two space ships crash on the planet surface ,But instead of both humans on the one ship being killed in the crash , Both survive as well as the Draxx pilot . The two races crash sites are miles apart, and the two Humans set about making camp. they find a thermal pool and decide to use it for lesure purposes .

The one guy shown in picture tells Willis E. Davidge that he is going for a swim in the thermal pool and heads off to do that dressed as in picture.

As he walks along towards the pool he trips and falls into the crater of the sand pit beast , see the video supplied .what will happen to the guy in the pit . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy2wbgzUaD0

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I haven't seen that movie, so first I'll need to read a synopsis of it. Then I'll give the scene some thought, and go ahead with it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for the reply , Look forward tohearing from you when you have done your research, thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
As always, I appreciate your patience. As the guy starts to slip and slide into the pit, he hears a strange sound below him. He yells for help, hoping his friend will hear. He glances down as he slides and sees a strange snake-like creature poke it's head out of the sand. Just then the young man seems to be able to sink his feet into the sand and stop his downhill slide. He breathes a sigh of relief. But he feels safe too soon. Suddenly, the head he saw emerging from the sand moves toward him. Now he sees it has a long body and can hold itself upright like a cobra. The beast has horrible sharp teeth, and they are aimed at him. He screams in terror as the needle-sharp fangs sink into his midsection. The monster holds onto him for a second, then flings him into the air. The young man screams again as he flails helplessly back down.
The beast catches him in its mouth as he descends. In a flash, the guy is dragged under the sand. Because he is gasping in terror, his nostrils and windpipe quickly fill with sand. He knows he is suffocating, but the monster just drags him down further into the pit. The young man loses consciousness. The beast wastes no time in consuming the meal. It starts with uh head and in a matter of seconds has pulverized and swallowed the upper body. It burrows it's head into the shorts and sniffs the different odor there. Then, always in a hurry he enjoys the morsels he finds there. The monster moves on to the buttocks and abdomen and finishes with the legs. All this has taken less than 15 seconds. The beast wants it's lair clean, so it grabs the shorts emerges above, and flings them out of the pit. Then he sinks back down to hide and digest the meal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow ,Fantastic answer.very interesting scene .do you have any other pictures of the creature ,as the long snake like limb that comes out of the sand is i believe the creatures tongue. I look forward to hearing fom you. many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it is its tongue. Here's a re-write, given that information:

As the guy starts to slip and slide into the pit, he hears a strange sound below him. He yells for help, hoping his friend will hear. He glances down as he slides and sees a strange snake-like appendage pop out of the sand. Just then the young man seems to be able to sink his feet into the sand and stop his downhill slide. He breathes a sigh of relief. But he feels safe too soon. Suddenly, what he saw emerging from the sand moves toward him. Now he sees it very long and upright, giving itself a cobra-like appearance. Whatever this is, it is aimed at him. He screams in terror as the grabs him around his midsection. The monster holds onto him for a second, then flings him into the air. The young man screams again as he flails helplessly back down.

The beast catches him again as he descends. In a flash, the guy is dragged under the sand. Because he is gasping in terror, his nostrils and windpipe quickly fill with sand. He knows he is suffocating, but the monster just drags him down further into the pit. The young man loses consciousness. The beast unwraps his tongue from his prey, and wastes no time in consuming the meal. It starts with the head and in a matter of seconds, with its razor sharp teeth, has pulverized and swallowed the upper body. It burrows it's tongue into the shorts and tastes the different odor there. Then, always in a hurry he enjoys the morsels he finds there. The monster moves on to the buttocks and abdomen and finishes with the legs. All this has taken less than 15 seconds. The beast wants it's lair clean, so it grabs the shorts, and, using its tongue flings them out of the pit. Then he sinks back down to hide and digest the meal.

I could only find one other picture:

graphic
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for the updated scene .I could only find the same pictures. the creatures head.and that of its tongue as it came out of the sand.

1)when the creature burrows its rough tongue into the guys brief and tight shorts ,were would it enter the tight shorts?

2) once it had got into the tight shorts ,what would it find different about,that part of its meal?

3) would it use its tongue to cup and grasp the contents of the shorts?

4) how would it eat whats in the shorts ?

5)would the shorts still be whole when the creature spits them out ,would theybr damp/wet with saliva /digestive juices.

6)what would Willis E. Davidge find when he went looking for the guy ,what would he think had happened to him .

once again thanks for your fantastic help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

At the waistband, in front.

It would be easier to chew and have a more musky taste.

It probably would because it would naturally use its tongue to move food around in its mouth.

Given the size of its jaws and the speed with which it ate the turtle-like creature, it would be one very quick bite.

They might be a bit torn, but would be whole. Yes, they'd be wet.

Just the shorts. At first he would think he went skinny-dipping, but when he couldn't find any trace of him, he would start thinking terrible and mysterious things happen on that planet.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

once more fantastic answers,thanks very much ,this will help alot with my stories. I am sure that the creature in the pit would have really enjoyed the meal of human ,a nice change for it from those turtles. what part of the guy might it have enjoyed eating the most. Many thanks once more for the great information.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. The pit creature would probably like best those parts where it didn't have to crunch up any hard bones - the private parts, buttocks, meat from the thighs, and, of course, the internal organs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello anna , any idea why my newer question has been locked, not been able toget into it , thanks

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. Ihave no idea. I'll try to check into it. Maybe if I can post something to it that will open it again.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
It's locked for me, too, so I can't post anything either. Maybe you'll have to relist it like you did that other time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , I can`t get into the question to do anything with it . Itried contacting support but have not had any reply yet, can you contact an opp/moderator to try and find out what is going on thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Unless it chnages again, I am now able to get into the other question. I'll write the scene today.