Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hello Anna .Thanks for the great scene and answers to my last

Customer Question

Hello Anna .Thanks for the great scene and answers to my last scenario. Would you be interested in another scenario .if you would let me know and I will send the details. Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
You're very welcome, Ewan. Yes, I'd be happy to do another scenario over the next couple of days. Please do send the details.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My new scene is based in the Artic, A scientific base has been set up to study wildlife, climate conditions, and search for natural resources like oil, gas etc. A large base has been built to accommodate the staff. They have experience in wide range fields of work.

One of the first things that were discovered was hydrothermal vents, Like in Iceland they harness the energy to supply heating and electricity to the base, the surplus heated water was pumped into a pool that the staff could use for swimming in and relaxing. The pool was enclosed in a building to protect the people from the outside elements.

As with all buildings various emergency exits are provided.

During their time off the staff/crew are permitted to do their own thing. Reading, use internet to contact family etc. or use the sports facilities. The guy in pic decides to go for a sauna and use the pool. He head into the pool building and gets changed into what you see him in.

A huge hungry male Polar bear is looking for food. It smells there is something edible near and homes in on the pool building, it finds a door that is not secure and gets into the building and finds the guy .It attacks him and feeds. Unfortunately no one else wishes to use the pool so the bear is not disturbed .this is where your great writing skill is needed

Look forward to reading your scene, many, many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
This will be an interesting scene. I'll go to work on it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Anna ,Yes it will be a chalenging scene , look forward to hearing from you ,when you are ready . thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
I am now able to get into this question. I'll post the scene later today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I don`t know what happened , but and op/manager thati contacted reopened the question . look forward to hearing from you. thanks again for youe help.

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.
The bear follows his nose to the food source. When the scent grows very strong, he knows he is close. He drops down and begins stalking. He moves slowly until he can see the guy relaxing in the pool. He waits. The young man paddles around for a few moments, then leans back in the water and floats lazily. After a hard day of work in the cold, the warm water surrounding his body feels amazing.

The bear takes a silent step forward, then waits again. The guy in the water doesn’t move. Now his eyes are closed. The huge bear - nine feet long and over 2000 kg. - is now within 2 meters. Suddenly the bear plunges forward into the water. He grabs the guy in his sharp claws, and holding him still, he sinks his sharp teeth into the guy’s throat. It all happens so fast, the young man doesn’t know what hit him and didn’t even have time to react. Polar bears are skilled hunters and killers. The bear drags the guy out of the water, and using his teeth and claws tears open the stomach. He rips open the shorts the same way - to him they are nothing but strange fur that needs to be skinned off. He eats the entrails first. Then he tears off the guy’s private parts with his teeth and takes hold of them with his claws. He has never killed a human before, and the seals he usually hunts don’t have parts quite like these. He sniffs them, then licks them. He decides they are edible and puts them in his mouth. As he chews them up, he begins using his claws to rip off big chunks of muscle from the buttocks and thighs. He pops the chunks in his mouth, chews them quickly and swallows them.

After most of the meat is eaten, the bear feels like gnawing on large bone for awhile, but he doesn’t feel safe enough to linger in this strange place. He picks up what is left and heads back outdoors. Once in a nice, quite place, he settles down to gnaw off the last of the meat on the big thigh bones. Several little Arctic foxes wait to scavenge what the bear doesn’t want. When the bear is satisfied, he strolls off to his den for a nap. The foxes rush in and grab bones and start chewing. When they are finished, nothing is left but the broken apart skeleton and the hair.

Inside the building, when the guy’s colleagues finally go looking for him, they find only blood and the torn shorts. They know only one predator of the North could have done this, so they hurry to increase security on all their doors. None of them sleep very well that night.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow, what an amazing scene.I have read that polar bears will activley hunt and kill humans .

1) Would the polar bear lick over the guys body first before feeding?

2) Would it lick over the front of the guy wet and very tight red shorts?

3) could it lick up and down the length of what was hidden in the front of the shorts feeling it move as it did so?

4)Polar bears area quite intellegenat icould it push its snout down near the right hand side of the swimsuit (lift side as you look at pic) and get its tongue and snout in to explore it?

5) could the bear tear the red trunks off with its teeth, were would it grab it ?

6) once it had removes the red trunks coverd in blood from opening up the belly area if hungry enough would it eat the red trunks?

7) as you said ,the bear is not used to what the guy has under the shorts.Would lick over the entire lenght and contents of the guys groin?

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.

He wouldn't spend a lot of time doing this because he'd be eager to eat, but would probably lick a bit to make sure he thought this woudl be good food.

He'd most likely give them one swipe of his tongue, then realize they were not flesh, and would want them gone.

Depending on how hungry he was, he might do this out of curiosity.

He woudl be able to do that, but it's more likley he would rip off the shorts as soon as he realized they weren't edible. Then he coudl do all the exploring he wanted.

As he tore open the abdomen, the bear would come to the waistband first, so probably would tear from that point.

No. It might chew on them a bit to get the blood out, though. Kind of like chewing gum.

But the bear knows the shorts are not food.

Yes, he might toy with it a little and then start eating.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Anna , once more thanks for the great answers ,

1)when the polar bear started to eat they guy large manhood etc,were might it start to feed on it from?

2)Given the size of the bears mouth compared to even the large size of what was in thefront of the guys shorts ,could the bear swallow it whole?

3)would the polar bear enjoy the taste and feel of it as it eat that part of the guy.?

Once more thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 3 years ago.

While there's no way to know for sure, I would guess the bear would start with the long part, since it would be very noticeable.

He could, but bears prefer to chew their food. They don't chew thoroughly like we do, but more like a dog. They chomp a few times to get the food wet with saliva, then gulp it down.

Yes, it would. It would be very tender, and because of the high fat and blood content of those parts, it would be most similar to the bear's favorite foods.