Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for Cher only' Hope you are well ,I was wondering if you would

Customer Question

`for Cher only` Hope you are well ,I was wondering if you would be interested in a scene involving the bigfoot from Harry and the Hendersons .If you are please let me know and i will send you the details , thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for the request.

Thanks for asking and I hope you are well, too! : )

Yes, please send me the details.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher. Glad to hear that you are well.I am doing fine thanks. Thanks for taking up the scene

Harry from the tv/film has returned to the wild and lives in a cave away from civilisation .A group of guys are out on a boat on a lake close to were harry`s cave is , somehow the boat capsizes and they end up in the water. All of them apart from one guy make it back onto the boat .

They search for hours but don`t find him . they head back and contact the authorities to search for him.

The guy in the picture ,is this guy and his uncounsious body washes ashore .Harry when out looking for food finds the guy and takes him back to his cave .what might happen back in the cave,

Many thanks in advance .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks for the additional details.

Please allow me some time to think this through and then send my thoughts. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks ,take what time you need, look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Ewan!

You know I always like to take some time to think these things through. : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thats fine.look forward to hearing from you when you have your reply

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

My sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner! Some unexpected things came up that I had to deal with and I just got a chance to respond. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Because Harry had been socialized by the humans he lived with, he is not a naturally violent creature unless he feels threatened. If this guy is unconscious, he is no threat to Harry, so he will be gentle with him. He won't really know how to help him, but he will instinctively cover him and keep him warm, by a fire in the cave. He will stroke his head and make almost 'purring' noises to him. The guy will eventually come 'round, but will be very weak. Harry will share food with him and the guy will be appreciative, but very apprehensive. Harry is so massive and the guy is not sure if he might turn violent or not.

However, Harry is happy for the comany and soon, the guy and he will be communicating through sign language (of a sort). The guy will grow stronger every day and soon be able to venture out of the cave, where rescuers will find him. He will not be harmed, but once, acidentally, Harry tried to stroke the guy's arm and his nails caused scratches. These were starting to become infected without treatment, but once the rescuers found him, they treated the wounds and the guy was okay. When the guy left, Harry was lonely again, but he enjoyed the short time he had 'company.'

------------------------------------------

I know most of your stories contain violence, but Harry doesn't eat people and he is not violent by nature, so he will not hurt this guy. He also remembers fondly, ***** ***** with the Henderson family and that humans were kind to him.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher, Thanks for your reply. And don`t worry about how long it took you to reply. I know that you have your own life to lead and I am greatful for the time that you give to reply to my scenes. Wow .a most excellent scene. I did Know from watching Harry and the Henderson`s that there would be no risk of the guy being attacked or harmed as long as he did not harm Harry.

As you said Harry is much larger than the guy and would be able to easily lift the guy and carry him to his cave .

1) Once in Harry`s cave you say He would lay the guy down and look after him by the fire ,Would Harry possibly lay beside the guy and hug him to his large furry body?

2) Given that Harry has had contact with humans he will know a little about them .But this will be the first time that he has really been alone with one , Would he take the oppertunity while this guy was unconscious to explore the guys body?

3) Where would Harry start to explore the guys body ?

4) Would Harry possibly smell and lick at the guys body ,given that this will be the first time that he has seen a male human without much clothes on ?

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thanks for your kind words; they are greatly appreciated! : )

--Yes, being a Sasquatch, Harry wouldn't know about CPR, etc., but yes, he would instinctively lay beside him and hug him to his large, furry body to try to warm him up in front of the fire.

--Yes, Harry would be intrigued by the guy's body because he never saw a human of this age and wearing such little. He would explore the guy's body out of curiosity, while the guy was unconscious.

--Harry would probably start to explore the guy's body at his head, try to open his eyes, look inside his mouth at his teeth, and then work his way down.

--He would smell the guy's body and lick at it once the guy started warming up and perspiring, because his skin would be salty. This would intrigue Harry. Even though he had lived with humans, yes, this would be the first time he has seen a male human without much clothes on.

---------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher .thanks for the answers to my questions. just a few more to ask .

1) Would Harry enjoy the taste of the guys bare flesh,were might he concentrate his licking ?

2) what would harry think of the very tight swimtrunks the guy is wearing?

3) would harry touch the area in the shorts with his hands ,front and back of the swim trunks ?

4) would he sniff and lick the front of the trunks ,and possibly try and take the large buldge in his large mouth?

5) Would harry try and get one of his large hands inside the guys tight trunks to see what was causing the large mound in them?

6) what might he think of what he feels inside the guys trunks?

7) Would harry then try and remove the guys trunks of so how might he do that?

8) If he did get the guys trunks off .what might he think of what he sees?

9)would he then touch and sniff and posible lick at what he finds in the trunks?

10) Being a curious creature ,could Harry possibly try and take what had been in the guys trunks into his mouth and taste it and explore it with his tongue .

11)what might the guy think if he woke up to find harry exploring his body clothed or other wise ?

12 )would it be better for the guy to just let harry continue to touch ,feel, lick and taste his body rather than scare harry and risk injury ?

13)could the guy possible enjoy the interactions of him and harry and become friends ,after all Harry has saved his life ?

Many many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Yes, I think Harry would remove the trunks because they are wet and he wants the guy to dry off and get warm. He would be baffled by what he saw in the trunks, never having seen anything like this before, and yes, being part 'animal,' he would explore this area with his hands and his tongue, taking it into his mouth because that's how animals explore things.

The guy would be very frightened if he woke up while Harry was doing this, but yes, he would lie very still in order to not risk injury when he realized Harry was doing. The guy would be very grateful that Harry saved his life and yes, they would become 'friends' after these interactions. The guy realized that if Harry hadn't found him and carried him to the cave, he would have perished.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what can i say Cher ,wonderful, great, fantastic,just a few words to describe your scene and answers. really good, it is nice as you said to have a scene were no one is killed for a change .

I am sure the young guy after his inital shock of seeing Harry and having his trunks removed and explored by him ,would become very close friends with him and will return to see Harry many times ,Taking gifts of food to him and possibly just sitting with harry in just his trunks and doing mutual grooming . thnaks once more ,

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome, as always!

So glad you likes my scene and answers! : )

Yes, nice to have a 'kind' scene where there is no violence/killing! : )

Yes, I agree; the guy will not forget what Harry did for him and definitely WILL return to see him and bring gifts of delicious food and engage in mutual grooming to show his gratitude.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher

PS: please disregard any automatic prompts for additional information, as none is needed.