Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'FOR Anna only.' Hello Anna hope you are well. Would you be

Customer Question

`FOR Anna only.` Hello Anna hope you are well. Would you be interested in another scenario , If you would let me know and i will send you the details , many thanks , and thanks for the scene help with last scene.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi ewan. Yes, I'm interested. We can work on this over the weekend. Please do send the details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for taking up the challenge.The scene i am thinking of is as follows , the guy in the picture lives in Australia he is a handy man and is cutting grass near to a large river , what he does not know is that a huge 30ft saltwater crocodile lives in the river , It`s the only one in that part of the river because it has eaten all the others . Given how large it is it has eaten all the prey in the area . It hears the lawn mower and grabs the guy when he gets close enough and drags him off to it`s den . this is were your help will come in handy ,what will happen next.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks! I'll start thinking about it write away, and post the scene after I work it out. Hopefully, the question won't get locked this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks , look forward to your reply.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The guy is mowing on the riverbank, and just enjoying the warm sun and pleasant breeze. The mower engine covers the sound of something rustling nearby. Suddenly the most monstrous crocodile anyway could imagine leaps at him, crashing into the mower and tossing the guy backward. The mower flies into the river and sputters to a stop. The stunned young man, his heart pounding, tries to get to his feet and run. He never knew crocs could be so fast. He’s barely on his feet when the beast grabs him again, shredding his shirt as he does so. This time the croc shakes him like a terrier shaking a rat. The torn shirt goes flying into a tree.

The crocodile drags the guy into the river. He pulls him underwater, but then surfaces, stretching into the air to shake the guy some more. The force of the shaking cause an arm to rip off and be flung to the shore. The guy is dead now, but the crocodile wants to be sure. Then he carries the guy back underwater and swims to a safe underwater cave formed by rocks and rushing water. Because crocs don’t chew their food, he starts tearing off pieces small enough to swallow whole. Given the beast’s size, those are good-sized chunks. The crocodile eats the remaining arm and both legs first. Then he chomps into the torso, swallowing a bug hunk of the rib cage, muscle, and organs, including the heart. The head makes for another bite. All that’s left is the lower torso. The croc doesn’t like the smell of the shorts and tries to claw them off. They come part way off, and the huge animal bites off the private parts and gulps them down. Again he tried to get the shorts off, but isn’t successful. He’s hungry, and just give up on that. He takes what is left into his huge jaws and gulps it down. He shakes his head and waves his tail through the water. He paws at his mouth as if to clean it. Then he swims off to the surface to look for a sunny place to digest his food.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, Once more a great scene ,really enjoyed reading it .Probably as much as the crocodile enjoyed eating the guy as a meal .

1) Would the Crocodile return to the shore and try and eat the arm that came off?

2) The guy in the picture looks to pack a fair sized package in the front of his shorts,when the croc eats that part would it be able to tell that it’s the guys reproductive area?

3) Would the crocodile swallow the once tight denim shorts whole with what`s left of the guy?

4) Once it lays down on a sunny sand bank to digest it`s food ,what parts of the guy will be digested first , how long to digest the guy .

5) What will happen to the guys denim shorts inside the crocodiles stomach ?

Many thanks for your great help . look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry if you get a double post of this ,computer was being abit glichy.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Computers are good at that! Glad you enjoyed the scene.

Probably not because he was in such a frenzy of shaking at the time that eh wouldn't even remember ot. Most likely, scavenger birds would pick the meat off the arm.

No. Reptiles don't emit the same pheromones or scents that mammmals do, nor do their sex organs resemble thos eof mammmals, so he wouldn't recognize what the parts were.

Yes.

Fats (like the private parts) organs would be digested first. Then muscles, finally bones. The process would be underway within a couple of hours, but the bones would a day or two.

The stomach acids will bleach them out and make them more ragged, but they will be identifiable in the croc's droppings.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna thanks for the quick reply and great answers to my follow up questions.

A search team are alerted to the guy being missing and search the area .They find the Crocs latest droppings and what the guy had been wearing in them .

they manage to find the Crocodiles den , but they are to late , it has moved on due to the food supply getting less . they search the den and find what you see in the 2 pics ,what does it look like? what does it mean finding all that stuff?

many thanks once again for your fantastic help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
what does it look like? what does it mean finding all that stuff?

The den is a mess of damaged clothing and blood stains. The crocodile has apparently turned to hunting humans for quite some time. This is all that is left of his prey.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes . looks like the Crocodile has feed well on humans using the river/lake for leisure pursuits .given whats show in the last picture looks more like male swimsuits ,how and were would the croc have got them off the preson it was feeding on ?

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Males are more likely than females to be off doing adventurous activities along the riverbank, making them easier prey. Some of the clothing would come off during the croc's ferocious shaking. There are actual accounts of this happening, with clothing and human limbs being flung into trees. The rest probably passed through the animal's digestive system.
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.