Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'For Anna only ' Hello Anna ,

Customer Question

`For Anna only ` Hello Anna , Hope you are well .was thinking of a new scene For the film Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters film . the group are hunting for the Golden fleeze .and have to get it from a hungry Cyclops .They succeed ,but later on a couple of the adventurers ,Fall back into the lair of the Cyclops .The Cyclops can`t believe his luck at the two tasty meals that have been delivered to him .Which one of the guys will he chose first , how will he eat him and then the other guy .I also enclose a picture to show size comparison of a human to the Cyclops , Look forward to hearing from you.

Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

I'll go ahead and start thinking about this one. Like always, you'll receive an email when I post.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** to hearing from you. Bye for now.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
I did some reading of Greek mythology to learn about Cyclops killing and eating habits. Here is the scene based on what I learned:

The Cyclops is angry about the Golden Fleece being taken. He hides in his lair, occasionally kicking objects. Up above, two adventurers are scrambling through the rough terrain. It is so hot and walking so strenuous that they’ve removed some of their clothing to cool down. They talk excitedly about how much fun they’re having. The bare-legged one leads the way. He looks back to talk to his friend, but stumbles and slips. He’s fallen into a hole or a cave. He tried to clasp at rocks and his friend tries to get hold of him but he drops. As he falls, he doesn’t let go of his friend’s hand, and pulls him in, too.

The Cyclops hears the noise of falling rocks and looks up. Expecting to have to fight off an intruder, instead he sees two tasty morsels falling his way. As they near the floor of the lair, he grabs the bare-legged one from the air. The other guy falls to the floor and is knocked unconscious. The Cyclops holds the first guy up and stares at him. The guy struggles and screams but it is hopeless. The Cyclops swings him into the rocky wall. Over and over the monster crashes the guy’s head into the rocks and brains and blood splatter everywhere. Now he strips off the guy’s clothes and tosses them away. He tears off the arms and legs and eats them, chewing noisily. Then he rips off the dangling genitals, and slurps them before putting them in his mouth and chewing them up. Next he tears open the torso and consumes all the organs. He then gnaws off the meat from the bones. Finally, he grinds all the bones and the skull in his powerful jaws and swallows them.

The second guy, on the floor, starts to regain consciousness. He moans and rubs his head. The Cyclops looks on with amusement, then leans over and stares into the guy’s face. The guy tries to crawl away, but the Cyclops grabs him by his pants and pulls them off. He rips off the remaining clothing and holds the guy up by the neck. He tears off the guy’s private parts and holds them in front of him. The guy is screaming now in horror and pain. Then, repeating the process, the Cyclops slams him into the wall until he is dead. He rips off the arms and legs and eats them quickly. Then he savours the innards. He’s kind of full now, so he tosses the bones with flesh clinging to him to gnaw on later.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna .Thanks for a great scenario, Wow it was fantastic as allways.

We will look at the first guy that gets eaten .Wow I bet the Cyclops could not believe his luck when this guy dropped in for dinner. He must have been delighted at the sight of the guy wearing so little seeing his wonderful meaty looking legs.

1) Would the Cyclops have explored the guys body a bit before killing him?

2) Would The Cyclops remove the guys boots before eating the guys feet?

3) Would the Cyclops then remove the guys top or the tight blue shorts next?

4) Would he lick over the guys body with the guys shorts still on ,possibly even suck an arm or leg into his mouth to savour the guys wonderful flavours ?

5) Would he possible take the area covered in the tight blue shorts into his mouth and lick and suck on the material covered genitals ,before deciding to feed?

6) Would the Cyclops be able to tell from the look of the guy or from touching tasting the area in the shorts that he was male?

7) Given how tight the blue trunks are how might the Cyclops remove them given how big his fingers are?

8) Might he eat the tight blue shorts if he could not remove them?

9) How long it take the Cyclops to digest the guys genitals and other flesh ?

10) What would he do with the remains of the guys clothes , T shirt, blue shorts if he had managed to remove them?

Once more thanks you so much for your great Scenarios and help in general.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome.

The Cyclops were intelligent beings, so yes he may have.

Yes, that way he could eat every bit.

Probably the top.

It would depend on how hungry he was. If not very hungry, he would want to savour the meal and would probably do this.

I don't think he would want to do that. The Cyclops would have similar anatomy to humans. Dry material in our mouths tends to be drying and unpleasant. He would remove the shorts first.

Yes, he would know that right away, as soon as he saw him.

He might have some trouble. If he did, he would use his teeth to get a hold on the waistband to lift it up, then take hold with his fingers.

If he couldn't remove them, he would be able to consume the flesh underneath by eating the top part of the body first, then eating down into the shorts. Eventually, so little of the body would be left that the shorts would fall off. The Cyclops wouldn't want to eat the material, and would do what he had to to avoid it.

Probably about 12 hours. The bones would take longer, perhaps even a week.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the reply to my questions ,the information and the scene were fabulous will give me a lot of material for my adventure stories .

Once it had finished its two male human meals ,what it do with the first guys top , blue shorts, and boots , and then the 2nd guys top, jeans underwear , shoes and socks . Once more thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The Cyclops has near-human intelligence in its violent, non -compassionate body, it would probably do one of two things. You can choose which works best for your story, He could choose to keep, and perhaps display as trophies, any clothing he took from human victims. If the Cyclops was more inclined to be neat, he would gather up the clothing and either discard or burn it outside of his lair.
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.