Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'for Anna only' Hello Anna hope you are well ,was wondering

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna hope you are well ,was wondering if you would be interested in another , story scene , If you are , let me know and i will send you the details.
Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ewan. I'm fine; hope you are, too. Please do send the details and I'll work on it over the weekend. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Glad to hear you are well, I am doing fine thanks , Will get to work on the story/scene and send it to you soon, Many thanks .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for taking up the challenge .My thoughts on a scene are based on the Tv program V ,About Aliens that come to earth looking for help and willing to help us in return . But as we find out they have other plans for the inhabitants of earth .The female leader of the visitors sends out her hench men to capture some human males for her . We know that the aliens are Lizards in human skins . The leader wants one of food ,one for breeding trials and one to conduct other experiments on and then be used as food for her offspring .Which of the guys in the pics will be used for what purpose , and how will the female alien leader go about the various tasks on the humans.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
I've strated working on this scene, but before I continue, I need to know what you mean by 'breeding trials.' Does the leader want to try to create human/alien hybrids, or does she have some human females that she wants to also use for breeding to produce the best food-producing human offspring?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for responding. One human to try breeding with her to see if a human alien hybrid can be produced .the 3rd human thats used for experiments is then used as food for her alien offspring , Hope this helps , Look forward to hearing from you , Many thanks .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! I'll go back to work on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks for your help ,hear from you when you have completed the scene .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
We’ll call the young men Guy A, Guy B, and Guy C (in the order of the pictures from top to bottom to keep them straight.

The henchmen present the 3 of them to the leader. She quickly looks them over, and picks Guy B to be immediate food. He has the most muscle, and that leads to a high protein, meaty meal. She selects Guy C for the breeding trials just because there’s something she finds attractive in him. After all, if she’s going to try to do something good for her species, she might as well enjoy it! Guy A is chosen for experimentation.

The leader instructs her henchmen to take Guys A and B off to the appropriate areas. Since she chose her human skin, she made herself look like a sexy woman. She has studied human behaviour and seduction. She strolls over to Guy C, and caresses his arm and chest. She leans in and kisses him. She feels him responding to her, and takes his hand and leads him to her quarters. Guy C has no idea what’s going on, but doesn’t object. The leader pulls him down on her king-sized bed and they make love. Guy C is really into it, and she’s happy she chose him. Being a lizard underneath the skin, she likes it rough. She bites and scratches him, and encourages him to do the same. They finish and are both exhausted. They fall asleep.

The henchmen drag Guy C off to the food preparation area. They rip off his clothing, then turn a high-powered hose on him to clean him. He, too, doesn’t understand who these people are, but he’s starting to be a little frightened. Their culture has prescribed methods of slaughtering livestock. One of them comes at the guy with a club to try to knock him over the head. Now the guy is terrified. He tries to run away, but when he gets to the door, discovers it is locked. He pounds on it and screams for help. He shouts at the henchmen, screaming at them to tell him what they want. Two of them grab him and tie his hands behind his back. He tries to kick them, so they clasp his feet and tie them, too. The one with the club knocks Guy C unconscious with one solid blow. They tie him to a sturdy hook on the ceiling by his feet, and slit his throat. Then they just wait until all the blood runs out. They have never tasted human before and are eager to see what it tastes like, but they know they are to divide the food into equal portions for all their crew. They keep catching the scent of fresh meat, and their reflexes cause them to shed their human skins. They look over the carcass, and decide no one would even miss the private parts, since lizards don’t have external genitals. One of them snaps them off in his teeth. The other two attack him and they all fight. The morsel tears apart and each of them gets one tasty bite. They chew for a long time, savouring this strange new taste. They swallow, and then are tempted to eat some more. Their fear of the leader’s wrath stops them. They take the body down and cut it into equal portions for all members of the crew. They then cart off the food to the quarters where all have a hearty meal.

Guy A has also been dragged off to a room. The aliens want to find out more about the human body. On their planet, all the creatures are cold-blooded, but they notice the human feels warm to the touch. They make him lie down on a sheet-covered table. He resists, but they are much more powerful than he. They remove his clothes. They tie his wrists and ankles to the table. They decide to figure out this body temperature business. They cover the guy with ice blocks and take his temperature continuously. He begins to shiver, but his temperature remains the same. They notice his fingers and toes lose their colour, but still his temperature doesn’t alter. They decide he must have some internal mechanism to maintain body temperature. The leader would certainly love to breed that into their own species. They decide to test it against heat. They place heating pads over his whole body and turn them to high. He sweats. His skin flushes. But his body temperature remains the same. The aliens remove the heating pads and throw hot coals on him. The guy screams and his skin blisters. But his temperatures stays the same. They prod him all over, pinching, biting, scratching to see how his skin reacts and to see if he feels pain like they do. They sniff and lick him to get a taste of his skin. Having never seen private parts like these before, they find the strange appendages fascinating. They toy with them, and despite his fear, he can’t help but respond to the touch. The aliens watch, point, and laugh. Finally they have enough, and haul him off to a holding area. He’ll make a great meal next time the crew needs one.

Back in her quarters, the leader wakes. She gazes at her bedmate and smiles. She thinks she just may keep him around for awhile.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, Once again thanks for a great scene, very interesting reading

I will start with guy C. The One the alien leader taken back to her room.Once there she removes his swim goggles and his top clothes leaving him in the tight blue swim trunks for now . She pushes him down on the bed area and starts to caress his near naked body .

1) Will she just pull down his swimsuit or just pull his manhood out of it to do the matting ?

2) After mating and they fall asleep the guy pulls his swimsuit fully back on, The alien leader wakes and explores his body while he sleeps. What will she do with his reproductive equipment in the trunks ?

3) Would she possible take his genitals in her mouth and explore them that way, what will she think of the taste and the results of his climax?

On to guy B, he might end up being the lucky one being killed outright. He is probably the best for them to use as food as you said plenty of meat on him and a lot packed into his grey shorts.

1) How and where would they grab the grey trunks to remove them?

2) What will they do with them once they have been removed?

3) Were might the first alien have grabbed what had been in the shorts to bite it off?

Now guy A That gets experimented on They finish their experiments and use their advanced medical knowledge to heal any wounds he has ,as they don`t want him to die before they can use him . they give him his brief swimsuit back and he puts it back on and they take him to a holding cell .He lays down tired and exhausted ,and soon falls asleep .

One of the higher ranking officers over hears s couple of the guards that prepared and eat the other guys genitals talking about it .He decides he wishes to sample some of this for himself.

He heads to the cell and finds the guy sleeping on his back just in the tight swim trunks .He then starts to run his hands over the guys thighs , and the guy wakes .The alien speaks to him telling him not to worry ,he will not hurt him if he does not resist .

The guy nods and the alien moves his hands up to the front of the tight swimsuit and starts to caress it . As before the guy can`t help what happens and the alien smiles . then sniffs and licks the mass in the swimsuit.

1) Could the alien take the entire mass in the front of the guys tight trunks into its mouth ?

2) Would it enjoy the feel of it in its mouth?

3) What would the alien think of the natural outcome of this activity with the guy.

4) WOULD THE GUY HAVE ENJOYED THE CLOSE ENCOUNTER?

Many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Since he has no idea the aliens are killers, and is enjoying the encounter with an attractive woman, he will probably remove his own trunks.

Because lizards don't have such obvious sex organs, she'll probably feel them through the trunks to see if she gets the same response as when he was awake. She may simply hold them and explore them with her human fingers.

If she had become familiar enough with human sexual behaviour, she might do this. Being a lizard, this wouldn't be something she would do naturally. She would probably find the taste agreeable. The results of his climax would be similar to lizard results, so she wouldn't find that odd at all.

Probably at the waistband initially, and then they might tug them off by the legs.

The aliens are highly intelligent and wouldn't do the kinds of things an animal might with the clothing. I suspect they will keep them, wash them, and use them for themselves in their human form.

This is one of those things that might be getting too specific for this site, but let's just say at the base, very near the body.

Probably not. The guard has a human-sized mouth and unless he was exceptional, that would be too much for him. But then again, maybe he is exceptional!

Not in a sexual way, but it would probably taste like food, and he would be tempted to eat.

He would be surprised, but would quickly realize this was a sexual response. He might then be repulsed by the thought of what happened.

Yes, since he climaxed. He may have still experienced a little fear, but that can intensify the experience.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once more thank you for an outstanding scene and answers to the follow up questions ,Many many thanks for the great work.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.