Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I was wondering if you might be able to help me as to were

Hi I was wondering if you might be able to help me as to were the inbuilt Thermometer sensor is located in the exo terra (pt2499) incubator Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Thank-you for requesting me. I am not really familiar with the incubation unit and usually use a Hovabator. I never rely on an installed thermometer sensor. I use one that a digital probe thermometer to be sure my temps are correct for incubation of eggs I also use a hygrometer right in the unit to be sure humidity is correct.. I did find you the Information on the Unit and it does go over information on the incunator as well as has emal and phone numbers to call for information on the unit: http://www.exo-terra.com/download/product_manuals/Incubator_NA_Instruction_Manual.pdf

I hope this helps as I work with Reptile and ofeten have to incubate eggs. Joan

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What humidity % should tortoises be hibernated at thank you

Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

Depending on what type of tortoises you are hatching, it averages 70-80% humidity for the mediterranian tortoises. This link may help: http://www.tortoisetrust.org/articles/incubation.html

Joan