Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

My tortoise appears to have hibernated he's not eating or drinkin

My tortoise appears to have hibernated he's not eating or drinking just sleeping, he is moving his position slightly. I am ok keeping his heat lamp & UV lamp on during the day?
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Joan replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with special interest in Reptiles and Reptile rescue.

Can you tell me what type of tortoise you have?

The age of UVB light, stength, linear tube or compact coil and brand?

Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.