Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for cher only ' Hello Cher hope you are keeping well ,Was

Customer Question

`for cher only ` Hello Cher hope you are keeping well ,Was wondering if you would be interested in a new story/scene involving wolves .If you are interested let me know and i will send the info . many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

So good to hear from you; I hope all is well! Everything is fine here, and thanks for
asking. Laughing

Yes, I would be interested in helping you with this new story/scene involving wolves; just send me details and I will read it over, then send my answer.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher . I am well thanks , glad you are ok too.

The story/scene goes as follows , The two guys are driving in an open topped jeep throu North America /Canada . Their jeep breaks down somewhere in the wild and they can`t get a signal on their phones . they decide to walk to the nearest town . they decid to travel light as they can move quicker that way . soon the light starts to dim and night comes . they stick to the road , but soon become aware that they are being followed . They don`t know what it is . they staeart to run and the guy in the tan top and denim shorts trips and falls , the other guy in the black top turns just in time to see a pack of wolves attack the guy .how will they go about this and how they feed on him.

many thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your very helpful reply.

Please allow me some time to go over the details and send you my answer. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher . Thats fine . look forward to reading your reply when you have it ready.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ewan; I appreciate your patience! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

Here is your scene/story:

Wolves, which are wild carnivores, do not kill for sport; they only kill to sustain themselves. Though it is uncommon, “surplus killing” (killing more prey animals than can be immediately consumed) has been observed in many predator species. If given the opportunity to secure future meals, many animals will sometimes do so. It is a survival mechanism/instinct.

In the situation you have described, this pack of wolves hasn't eaten in days due to the shortage of livestock and wild prey typically available in their habitats. There had been a flood and this caused the other animals, usual prey for the wolves, to disappear; some were killed and others fled to higher ground, so they are crazed with hunger at this point that the unfortunate fellow in the tan top and jean shorts trips and falls. They will first lunge for the throat, as that's what wolves (canines) do, to kill their prey. The guy who fell sees them jump to attack his throat and is able to roll away, at first. There are 5 wolves in the pack and they surround him; now, he has nowhere else to move, to avoid them, plus, when he fell, he sprained or broke his ankle, so he can't get up under his own power. When his friend tries to run over to him and help, two of the wolves snarl, show their sharp teeth and won't allow him to approach. He watches helplessly as the pack kill and feed on his poor friend.

After they tear out his throat, severing his jugular he bleeds out and is only alive for a few more minutes before meeting his untimely and gory end. The leader of the pack always feeds first, and he continues tear at the guy's throat, face, and upper torso; when he has had his fill, the rest of the pack moves in and starts ripping at the guy's arms, belly and legs to eat the flesh.

The guy's friend runs off quickly, knowing there is nothing further he can do for his mate and grieves for his loss. He doesn't want to become the wolves' next meal.

He finally finds a ranger station and reports what had happened. When he arrives back at the scene with the rangers, they find the mutilated body of the guy, basically only bones are left, and some shredded clothing. The wolves had eaten all the guy's flesh.

Very gory and sad scene. The story made the local papers and included pictures, which all found extremely disturbing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , thanks for the great story scene , thankfully it isd just a story and actual attacks by wolves on humans are very rare,

1) when the wolves start to feed on the guys uppe body will it be easy for them to tear his shirt off to feed on whats inside.?

2) given that the guys Denim shorts are pretty tight and the material is toughter how would the wolves feed on this area?

3) Could the wolves enter the shorts from the waist band or leg holes?

4)the guys looks to be well equiped in the front of his tight denim shorts , how would the wolves feed on that , would one or more wolve get that part of the guy ? many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Yes, I agree, thank goodness it is only a story and wofl attacks on humans ARE quite rare!

--Yes, with their sharp teeth and claws, they will easily tear off his shirt to get to his flesh.

--The wolves would still be able to tear at the clothing with teeth and claws until they exposed enough flesh to bite into.

--No, the waist and leg holes will be too tight for the wolves to be able to enter the shorts that way; they would first need to tear away the material.

--Yes, the head wolf, who feeds first, would get to start on that morsel and if anything was left, the rest of the pack would fight over the meat. They would not ingest it whole; they would tear pieces off and chew, then eat more until there was nothing left.

You're always very welcome; it's my pleasure to be of help to you! : )

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , once more thanks for the great information ,really good answers.

1) if say the head wolf manages to get the guys tight denim shorts to open from the waist band button and somehow the zipper opens almost all the way down ,would it be able to get its long snout inside then.

2) would the wolve lick at the guys private parts before starting to feed on them,would it enjoy the taste?

3) if you were looking throu the eyes of another wolf waiting for your turn to feed , would you be able to see the head wolves snout buried inside the front of the guys open shorts , what would be happening insid the shorts ?

thanks again for your fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're so very welcome!

Yes, definitely, under those circumstances, it would be able to get it's long snout inside the shorts.

Yes, the wolves would lick at the guy's private parts befoer starting to feed on them and they would enjoy the taste because it would be salty.

Yes, from this vantage point, you would be able to see the head wolf's snout buried inside the guy's open shorts and be chomping at the bit (literally) to get over there and start your own feeding, too. Inside the shorts would be a bloody mess as the head wolf feeds.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

I hope your evening is going well!

I just received notification of your excellent rating and most generous bonus and wanted to say thank you; they are greatly appreciated! Laughing

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher . You are very welcome.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Laughing