Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'for Anna only'. Hello Anna hope you are well ,would you be

Customer Question

`for Anna only`. Hello Anna hope you are well ,would you be interested in a new scene story based on the plot of sweeney Todd , if you would, please let me know and i will send the details, Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Yes, Ewan. Please send the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna thanks for accepting the scene/story. What I was thinking is this young guy is a swimmer/diver .he decides that to improve his performance that he needs to visit a barber and get all excessive body hair removed,

He calls into Sweeny Todd’s barbers and explains what he wants; Sweeney Todd arranges a privates session to get the guys excess body hair removed. The guy turns up as seen in first pic, and Sweeny gets him to change down to what you see in the second pic.

Obviously once Sweeny Todd sees they guy he decides on other plans for him as normally happens in the story. What will Sweeny Todd do with the guy?

Many thanks look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** need to review the story, and then I 'll go to work on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No problem .take what time you need.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Sweeney instructs the guy to sit in his special chair. The guy thinks that's odd; that it would make more sense to lie on a table for the service he needs. Sweeney explains that the chair will recline and he prefers to work there. The guy sits down and Sweeney lowers the chair to a reclining position. He begins shaving the guys chest, while eying his throat. He slides his razor up to the guy's throat and smiles an evil grin. He takes the razor back to the guy's chest and removes some more hair. He tells the guy to close his eyes and relax. Sweeney finishes the guy's chest, and begins to shave his stomach. The guy relaxes and closes his eyes. Suddenly, in one swift movement, Sweeney slashes his razor across the guy's throat and hits the lever that opens the trap door and flings the guy to the basement. As the guy drops, blood gushes over the barber shop. Sweeney closes the trap door and runs downstairs to the basement. When he gets there, he finds the guy is already dead, with a fractured skull from the fall. Mrs. Lovett joins Sweeney to prepare the guy to become an ingredient in her meat pies. Sweeney saws off the guy's arms and legs. Mrs. Sweeney cuts off the muscle and tosses chunks into a bucket to carry to her pie shop. Sweeney saws off hunks of muscle and fat-the buttocks, the private parts, the shoulders , and anywhere else he can find significant amounts of meat. Mrs. Lovett cuts everything into smaller chunks and puts them in buckets. She requests the liver, kidneys, and heart to make specialty pies. Sweeney cuts them out for her. When she has everything she wants, Mrs. Lovett totes her 'ingredients' off to her shop, while Sweeney gets rid of the unusable parts. Mrs. Lovett finishes preparation in her shop, by chopping the pieces, then roasting them. At that point, she's ready to add vegetables and seasonings to make her pies.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Wow once more an outstanding scene. Once the guy was in the basement.

1) Who would remove the guy’s skin tight speedos and how would they remove them?

2) What would Mrs Lovett. Think of what had been in the trunks when Sweeny hands it to her .what she do with it then?

3) What will Sweeny do with the parts of the guy that can`t be used in the pies?

4) What will they do with the guys blue swim trunks?

5) When Sweeney returns to the barbers shop to tidy up, what will he find in the changing area, were the guy got ready, what else will he find in the guy’s holdall?

6) What will he do with the stuff he finds in the changing area?

Once more thanks for your great help, many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Sweeney would probably just tug and pull them off.

She would notice the large size, and perhaps comment on it. but her main concern would be getting 'meat' for her pies, so she would then toss it into her pail to be cut up.

To decrease the chances of getting caught, he'll want the bones, etc. to be well-hidden. I suspect he would first burn the remains, then cart them off to a secluded area at night, and bury them.

Burn them to be rid of all evidence.

He'll find the shirt, trousers, jacket, shoes, socks in the changing area. In the holding area, he'll find the guy's wallet.

He'll burn all the clothing. He'll check the wallet for money and take any he finds, then burn the wallet, too.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.