Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for cher Only ' hello Cher ,was wondering if you would be

Customer Question

`for cher Only ` hello Cher ,was wondering if you would be interested in doing a scene based on an episode of baywatch called Tentacle . if you are let me know and i will send the details, many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ewan and thanks for requesting me!

I hope all is well!

Yes, please send the details.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Cher ,just a bit choked with a cold but apart from that doing fine.

In the episode of baywatch a young guy is out surfboarding , He hits a rought wave and is flung towards the rocks , He is not badly hurt but his very expensive surf board gets sucked into an under water cave .

He decides that he will come back another day when the water is calmer and see if he can recover his surfboard,

A day or two later the water is calm enough for him to try and recover his surfbaord, He get into his snorkling gear as seen in picture and ties a long rope around his waist so he can pull himself back out.

He enters the water and dives down soon finding the cave he enters it , Inside ther is a large cavern with a beach ,he swims to that and finds a load of lost boards and other unusual stuff ,rings,glasses ,bracelets and some clothes , He looks about for his board and spots it floating over the other side of the cave , he slips into the water and swims to it .

he climbs onto his board and gives it a check . it seams to be undamaged, at that he feels something grip his foot andankle in the water . a huge octopus has grabbed hims and pulls him down . he fights for his life but the beast is to big and powerful and he succums to it`s power ,His boady floats to the surface of the water in the cave .and then the large octopus climbs ontop .

What will the huge Octopus do with the guy now. many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for the detailed reply.

I'm so sorry to hear you have a cold, but it's the season for it, isn't it? My friend is headed to UK today, to visit relatives in Eastbourne. I've been there (many moons ago, with the same friend) and absolutely loved it! She said this is the cold and rainy season, and doesn't expect to see much sun.

I hope you're feeling much better, very soon!

I'll send your answer as soon as I compose the story/scene.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher , yes sadly it is the season for colds .Not been to Eastbourne yet ,I have heard it is a nice place. look forward to reading your scene .

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Sorry for the delay; I seem to be in demand today! : )

I'm working on your scene, now.

What I loved about Eastbourne was the cliffs overlooking the sea. Reminded me of something out of an Emily Bronte novel! : ) I have a picture of me sitting on those cliffs!

I'll get back to you soon and thanks for your patience!

PS: take lots of vit. C! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and thanks for waiting.

The giant octopus will straddle the guy and feel around with it's tentacles. It is a mutuant octopus, as they usually do not eat humans, however, they WILL attack, but this one has a hunger for human flesh. The beak of the octopus can bite with the pressure of a lion's jaw and can break human bones easily. The tentacles contain venom, which poisoned the guy in addition to being strangled by the tentacle, when the octopus dragged him down into the lower depths. Once the octopus does this, the guy knew he was a goner.

The octopus will start to bite off pieces of the guys extremities and feed on them. He will then proceed to his belly/chest area and thighs and eat the flesh off there. The water will run red with the poor guy's blood.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher thanks for the reply . still working on getting rid of the cold , have been taking Vit c and othere meds. Its just being stubborne to get rid of.

1)How will the octopus deal with the goggles the guy has on?

2) what about the life jacket ,how it deal with that ?

3) would the ouctopus explore the guys body with it`s tentacles including the area in his trunks brofre starting to feed on him?

4) I have heard that ocpopus`s even large ones can squeese into tight confined spaces to feed ,could it do that with the area in the guys very tight swim trunks?

5) or would it just wrap its mantle around that area in the trunks and use it`s tentacles to try and pull the guys trunks off?

6)what would it think of what it found in the guys tight swim trunks ?

7) how much of the guy could it eat in one go?

8) what would be left of the guy and what would the octopus dow with it to keep it`s lair clean?

many thanks for your excellent help.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for waiting.

I just signed on to check messages, but I have a family birthday party to attend and need to leave soon, so I will have to send you a detailed answer to all your questions when I return. Your patience is appreciated! : )

I'm so sorry you're having trouble getting rid of your cold; yes, those can be stubborn and just need to run their course. I hope you'll start seeing improvement, soon!

I'll be back in touch with you when I sign back on, later.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher , hope you have a nice time at the birthday , reply when you have time , bye for now.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience!

I've just returned and we had a great time! I didn't expect to be there for so long, but you know how it is! lol

I will have your answers shortly.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Here are your answers:

When the octopus bites the guy's head, the goggles will break in two and fall off.

As the octopus bites through the life jacket to get to the guy's body, it too, will be ripped to shreds by the octopus's strong beak and it will float away. The octopus will not be interested in anything but the guy's flesh.

Yes, the octopus would be using its tentacles to explore the guy's body, including the area in his trunks, before starting to feed on him.

In this case, no, because the octopus would be too big and the very tight swim trunks would be too small; however, the octopus will start biting into the swim trinks to get to what's inside and the trunks, being of thin material, will also just be shredded and float away.

No, it would not try to use its tentacles to pull the guy's trunks off; it would just use it's sharp beak to get rid of the trunks to get to the guy's flesh.

It would enjoy what it found in the guy's tight swim trunks and would enjoy eating it.

It would eat the guy in small parts and I would estimate it would take about 4-5 days for it to finish the guy, so about 1/4 of the guy in one go. It would keep the guy safe from other predators by keeping it in its lair.

Basically, the guy's bones would be left and the octopus would sweep out its lair with its tentacles to keep it clean.

----------------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Cher thanks for the great answerS. Glad you had a good time at the birthday party. Don`t worry about getting my answers done ASAP , Social life is important and i Know that you will get them don1 when you can.

1) I guess that when the octopus came to feeding on the guys lower body in the trunks that it would wrap it`s body over and around that area ,shrouding it in it`s mantle so that the beak can go to work ?

2)if anyone were to view this would they see violent movements of the octopus`s body as it ripped the guys trunks off to eat what lay beaneath ?

3) If someone was unfortunate enought to witness the octopus feeding on this part off the guy would they be able to see parts of the trunks being pushed discarded from within its mantle , would the pieces of the trunks be large enough to be identafiable?

Once more thanks for the great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're always most welcome! : )

Thanks for your kind words; I just always like to let you know if I can't send an answer right away if I'm going to be out, so you'd never think I'd forget about you or your question! : )

Yes, you are correct; that is exactly how the octopus would feed on the guy's lower body in the trunks. The beak is very sharp and powerful.

Yes, the octopus's boy would be making violent movements as it ripped through the guy's trunks to eat what was underneath. The trunks would frustrate it, as it wanted to get to the flesh.

Some pieces of the trunks would be large enough to be identifiable, but mostly, it would be shredded and some pieces might float to the surface, while others would just sink to the bottom of the octopus's lair.

--------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher