Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'for Anna only' hello Anna, hope you are well. Was wondering

Customer Question

`for Anna only` hello Anna, hope you are well. Was wondering if you would be interested in another scene syory based on Sir arthur Conan Doyes The lost world it you are interested let me know and i will send details , many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Hope you are over your cold by now. Yes, I'm interested. Please send details. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna. Cold is getting better, Will get to work on the information and sens it to you soon , many thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok Anna here is the initial plot. A large group of explores head out to find the mythical lost world .they know the basic location but no one that has ever found the lost world has returned , They hope that with their modern equipment that they will have better success .

They find their way into the lost world but for some reason all their modern technology does not work. They set up a main camp protected by sophisticated array of weaponry the only thing that has not failed to work.

Once they have got the camp settled and secured they send out small groups to look for food. Ways of getting back out quickly if they need to and to find the treasures of the lost world if there is any.

One group heads deeper into the forest .planning to camp out and return in a few days. They pause at a river to wash and freshen up. A large tribe of cannibalistic apes attack and all but one of the groups manage to escape.

The apes take the unfortunate person back to their hide out for obvious reasons .What will they do with the guy. Look forward to hearing from you when you have a reply. Many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The group of explorers arrive at the river. The crystal clear, gently flowing water draws them in. They strip down to enjoy the water. Some of them float lazily, but others are splashing and swimming and that drowns out the sound of something creeping toward them. In the forest, the tribe of apes have heard all the noise and are checking it out. When they wee a group of perfect meals playing in the river, they waste no time. As they race toward the group, the explorers become aware and begin swimming for the opposite shore. But one guy was half asleep floating in the warm water, and by the time the commotion registers with him, it is too late. He shouts for help as an ape grabs him. His friends are too afraid to come back.

The huge ape flings the guy over his shoulder and carries him off. All the apes join them. The apes chatter in what almost seems to be a language to the guy and he hopes he can find a way to communicate with them. They arrive at a clearing with primitive huts and a large campfire. The ape drops the guy. The guy tries to use hand signals to talk to the apes. They look right through him as if he isn’t there. The guy is right that they are intelligent, but to them, he is nothing but a dumb animal brought to slaughter. They continue to chatter among themselves. The guy can see he is getting nowhere, so he decides to run. Before he even takes a few steps, an ape grabs him and flings him down on the ground. One ape holds him there, while another pulls off his shorts. Then they tie his hands with a piece of sturdy vine and tie him to a tree. He still doesn’t know what’s going on, but he’s getting scared.

The apes like clean food, and they carry in large homemade clay pots full of water. The female apes have the job of cleaning the food, and they pour water over him and rub it around. One points at his ample genitals, but a male ape, probably her mate, slaps her and sends her away. The poor guy is thoroughly confused about what they have in mind.

Some of the apes throw more wood on the fire. They place a homemade grate on a stand over it. Then the big ape who had slapped the female drags the guy over to the fire. Everyone, including the guy, can tell he is angry. He wants to punish this young man because of his mate’s interest. Suddenly, he reaches down with his big, sharp-clawed hand, and brutally tears off the guy’s genitals and some of the flesh they are attached to. The guy screams in pain and horror. Blood gushes. The ape throws his prize on the grate. Another ape holds the guy there and makes him watch. When the food is hot and crispy, the big ape forks it off with a pointed stick. He holds it front of the guy’s face as it cools. Then he chomps it down in two bites. The guy is growing weak from blood loss and shock, and passes out. Two of the apes throw him onto the grate. A few minutes of exposure to the heat, and he is dead. The apes sit around the fire in a circle and chant something strange as their meal cooks.

After a few hours, the apes remove the cooked body, and they all tear off pieces to eat. Some of them like the organs, others like to gnaw off the last bits from the bones. When they finish, they carry off the bones, intestines, and the skull and toss it into the woods. They know that later, scavenger birds and cats will finish off what’s left. The apes return to their lair. They lick their hands and clean each other’s fur, then settle in for a good night’s sleep.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for the scene, Once more a magnificent scene ,Truley wonderful and exciting to read. when they get the guy to the camp first and drop him on the ground .

1) would they explore his body first deciding if he was going to be good enough to eat?

2) given that to start with it`s the male apes doing the most of the work ,would they explore the guys very tight black shorts ?

3) what would they think of the size of the guys genitals even throu the tight material of the shorts?

4) would they just pull the shorts off ,what will they think once they see whats inside for real out of the shorts.

5) would any of them explore the short more , sniff and lick at them inside and out to see if they were edable.

6) what will happen to the short once they have done ?

Once more thank you very much for your great work , When is thanksgiving in the U.S.A . If my memory is correct it is end of november , let me know and i will refrain from asking for any help during that time so you can enjoy the holiday . many thank again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, as always. Thanksgiving here is this coming Thursday. That's very thoughtful of you - thank you. now for your questions:

I worked on the assumption that the apes are intelligent, and given all the explorers who disappeared, had eaten humans before. So they would know he was good to eat. But they probably would have smelled him and perhaps squeezed various parts to determine how much meat was on him.

If it were the first time they had captured a human, yes. If not the first time, though, they would be familiar with various types of human clothing, so would not be too curious about the shorts.

They would notice they were larger than what they had seen in previous humans, and would be curious to see them.

Yes, they would take off the shorts in the quickest way - they have removed human clothing before. When they saw what was inside, they would be rather amazed, and would talk among themselves in their own language, wondering if they had caught some sort of alpha male human.

They would know that clothing isn't edible. However, the female who was very interested and was driven away by her mate, might find the shorts later, and sniff and lick them. She seemed to have an interest in the guy for purposes other than cooking him for dinner.

When they cleaned up their hideout, they'd probably throw the shorts in the fire. But, if that curious female got to them first, she might hide them in the woods to keep as a souvenir.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

once more great answers . Many thanks for them.

1a) what parts of the shorts might the female ape sniff and lick

2a) if the shorts were throw on the fir how long might they last?

If the Apes had recently eaten and just put the guy in a pen for later food but had washed him in his shorts and the Female that showed extra interest in him sneaked out later when they were all aleep.

She sneaks up to the pen were the guy is , he is sleeping on the floor of the cage and she sneaks inside .

1)will she explore whats in the shorts more?

2) would she try and slip her hands inside the shorts either the leg hole or waist band to feel whats inside?

3) if the guy woke up would she be strong enough to gag the guy so he does not call out ?

4)what might she do if she manages to pull the guys maleness out of the leg hole/waist band of the brief shorts ?

5)would the guy enjoy what was happening to him?

6)if she takes the guy out of the pen making it look like he escaped and takes him to a secret location for herself what might she do with him?

Sorry for asking more questions , but sometimes its good to have an alternate ending , One that is not so grusome.

Many thanks once more for yout great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

All parts would be interesting to her.

About 5 minutes.

If the Apes had recently eaten and just put the guy in a pen for later food but had washed him in his shorts and the Female that showed extra interest in him sneaked out later when they were all asleep.

Yes, she'll run her hands over it, sniff it, and lick through the shorts.

After she's sure her mate is asleep, she'll reach into the leg hole. She'll caress and squeeze. The resulting movement will fascinate her, She wants to remove the shorts, but is still worrying about her violent mate, so she doesn't.

Yes, she would. The apes are all very strong.

She would leave for a moment to check on her mate, then return and continue manipulating.

He wouldn't be able to help himself.

As she grew bolder and he grew more comfortable, they might do all the things humans and apes do - sex, oral sex, holding and caressing.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , once more thanks for the great answers ,Sorry have not replied sooner as it was lat when i got your last answers .

not sure which of the two the guy or the female ape would enjoy words 6 and 7 in the last line of your reply . many thanks once again .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Probably both of them!
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.