Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for Cher only' Hello Cher hope that you are well , I am ok

Customer Question

`for Cher only` Hello Cher hope that you are well , I am ok still trying to get rid of the last of the cold , but doing ok. Was wondering if you would be interested in a new scene , If you are let me know and i will send the details. many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for requesting me!

I'm glad you're feeling better, but sorry that cold is still lingering.....I've been through that many times, before!

Yes, please send me the details and I will be happy to help.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thnks for accepting the scene , Yes some times these cold can seam to linger for ages.

My scene is as follows , a group of 8 youngsters are having a nice holiday on one of their fathers large expensive yacht . they are all on deck enjoying the sun and having lots of drinks and enjoying themselves .

Somethink large and submerged hits the yacht and the boat lurches sending them flying in all directions . The Yacht quickly starts to sink and they abandon the Yacht . most of them get into the life raft , The 2 guys in the picture get seperated from them and cling to the wreckage .

the two groups drift apart and the two guys end up washed ashore .with assorted wreckage of the yacht .

They search the beach but find none of thier friends , Not knowing if they have surrvived or not they start to make a shelter , they find water but most of their food is spoiled . after a few days of cocconuts they decide to try fishing , making spears from whatever they can find on shore .

They both wade into the water and start to fish . suddenly the guy dressed in blue screams and goes under water , His friend dives down to help and to his horror sees his freind in the mouth of a large shark, the shark starts to feed on the poor guy , The guy in red start to try and fight the creature , but it is not put off ,Suddenly out of nowhere a young male dolphin swims in and attacks the shark ,which quickly swims off with it`s meal , The dolphin then pushes the other guy back to shore and this is where the main story will evolve the friend ship that grows between the guy and the doplphin .

The first part of the story is what if anything of the guy dressed in the blue gear will be washed up on the beach a day later . will add more as the scene progresses. many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for setting up the scene.

Please allow me some time to read it over and send your answer.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks , please take what time you need , Don`t let it get in the way of any of your social activites, Thanks again, bye for now.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Ewan; always a pleasure to be of help to you and your patience is appreciated! : )

Will post back soon.......

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience.

The guy in blue, who was attacked and dragged away by the shark, will wash up on the shore a day later and it will be a horrifying sight for his buddy who was saved by the dolphin. Most of the flesh of the victim will be eaten away and his body will be pale and bloated from being dead in the water for that period of time. The guy in red will mourn for his buddy, but give him a decent funeral/burial. The dolphin is still hanging around (in the water, of course) and the surviving guy is happy for the company. The guy is scrounging for anything edible and not poisonous, like berries, mushrooms, etc., to eat, and has found some coconuts. He is also fishing to provide food. The dolphin is helping by pushing schools of fish closer to the shore so the guy can get them.

i hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.Thanks for the reply. Yes it would be a horrible experience for the guy finding his friends remains .

1) what parts of the guy are likley to have been eaten by the shark ?

2) would the shark have consumed any of the guys clothing ,is so what ?

will start to get onto the more pleasant side of the guy and the dolphins interactions . thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

1. All of the guy's flesh would have been eaten by the shark and many bones would have been broken.

2. No, the shark wouldn't have consumed any of the guy's clothing; it would have been shredded by the shark's teeth and left in the water.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher. thanks for the new answers .

1) If with the help of the Dolphin the guy manages to kill the shark and takes it back to shore a day after the remains washed up , and started to cut it up as food ,Would any of his friends remaisn still be inside ?

Now that the shark has been got rid off the guy feels a bit more confident about going back in the water ,and he and the Doplhing love playing together.

2) Dolphins are very intelegent and playful animals ,would the dolphin start to get curious about the guys body?

3) were is the dolphin likely to explore with its ultra sound and snout ?

many thanks for your help .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

---Yes, some of the remains would still be inside the shark, but not much.

------------------

---As they play, the dolphin might start to get curious about the guy's body as he is nudging him with his snout.

---The dolphin would likely explore the guy's face/mouth with it's snout and rub up against the guy, like a 'hug' to show that he is his friend and likes to frolic with him in the water. The dolphin's snout bumped into the guy's private area in the tight swim trunks accidentally, and it tried to nudge there to see what it was because it was foreign to him.

---------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher once again thanks for the great answers . 1) if when trying to explore the area in the guys red trunks how might the dolphin react to the guy pushing him away from it?

2) is there a chance that the dolphin might playfully mouth the large area in the tight red trunks ,?

3) is there a chance that the dolphin when playing and nudging the guy could slip it`s long snout inside the trunks, what should the guy do in that case?

4) if the dolphin continues to show interest in the area in the trunks , and the guy still wishes to swim with it, would it be better for him to remove the trunks and let it see what had been hidden.?

5) if naked and the dolphing started to explore his private parts , nudging, it and then trying to take it into it`s mouth, should the guy stop it , or hope that the dolphing will remember that the guy is his play mate?

Once again thanks for your supperb helpSmile

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome, as always!

1) if when trying to explore the area in the guys red trunks how might the dolphin react to the guy pushing him away from it?

The dolphin might become frustrated as he's trying to play and he might think the guy is angry with him.

Yes, there is always a chance of that happening.

The dolphin might try to do that, but the trunks will be too tight. If it does happen, the guy might take off the trunks.

lol, I answered that in #3 before reading this next question! : )

At first, the guy will try to stop it, as he will be surprised, but then, he will remember that he is his playmate and the only source of company for him, plus, he saved his life (the dolphin), so he will allow it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher , once again thanks for the fantastic answers.

If the guy and the dolphing were playing and it nudges the front of his trunks indicating it wished to play ,and the guy now know the dolphing won`t harm him, and takes the trunks off ,

1)what might the dolphin do with the guy now naked.?

many thanks for the great information.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome; I'm glad you like my answers! : )

In this scenario you describe, the dophin and the guy will love frolicking 'free' and unencumbered by clothing (well, the guy) and the dolphin will keep nudging him to play and swim. The dolphin might sniff and nudge at the guy's privates because he smells the pheromones and will be interested in licking in that area. The guy will find it pleasurable and allow him to do this.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Great reply .I am sure the guy will enjoy the extra attention that his friendly dolphin is giving ,and let it take his parts into it`s mouth to lick ,what would happen to the after results of this very freindl get together . thanks for the brilliant replies. truley awesome.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're more than welcome!

Yes, the guy will enjoy the extra attention of the friendly dolphin and the dolphin will also be glad he found a human friend. The guy will of course, hope to be rescued and he will, eventually, with the help of the dolphin; then, he will want to take the dolphin with him because he saved his life and they became so close, so he will arrange for transport of the dolphin to an area of the ocean near where he lives, so they can remain friends, yet allow the dlolphin to thrive in his native habitat.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master