Hi Cher Glad you had a good time .The cold has developed into Acute sinuitus so going to take a bit longer to clear up , but apart from that doing ok.
The scene is as follows the guy is working with an elephant in the forrest/jungle of Thailand clearing trees etc. Once they have finished for the day they head down to the river to wash and refresh . They end up in deepish water so that the Elephant can get submerged , the elephant and the guy are very good friends having worked together for a long time .
Will the elephant become playful ,what sort of things might it do with the guy see picture.
thanks for the reply very good. Oncew the elephant pulls the guy back towards him.
1) will it start to explore more of the guys body with it`s trunk?
2) Could the elephant lift the guy up in it`s trunk and place him in its mouth to explore taste more of him?
3) could it take the area in the trunks into it`s mouth , what might it do then?
4)what might the elephant think of the guys trunks and whats beneath ?
Yes, it likes to prod parts of the guy's body with it's trunk.
No, the elephant would not lift the guy up in its trunk and place him in his mouth to explore/taste more of him. It can pick him up with the trunk, but not place him in its mouth.
It would be interested in taking the area of the trunks into its mouth; it would explore with it's tongue, gently, to not hurt it's friend.
The elephant would think it was fun to play with what's in the guy's trunks and has done it before, as a game.
Hello Cher , thanks for the last answers interesting reading.
1) would there be any way that the elephant could remove the guys tight swim trunks?
2) Would the elephant take the trunks once removed from the guy into it`s mouth,what would it do with them then?
3) Once it had removed the trunks or the guy has , what would the elephant do next?
many thanks for your fabulous help.