Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for Cher only ' Hello Cher hope you are ok and had a good

Customer Question

`for Cher only ` Hello Cher hope you are ok and had a good Thanksgiving . Was wondering if you would be interested in a new story/Scene ,based on the working Elephants of Thailand , let me know and i will send details , thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for requesting me.

Also, thank you for your previous excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are greatly appreciated!

I am well and had a great Thanksgiving; thank you for asking! I hope you're completely over your cold by now and feeling back to yourself! : )

Yes, I would be interested in helping with this new story/scene, so please send details.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher Glad you had a good time .The cold has developed into Acute sinuitus so going to take a bit longer to clear up , but apart from that doing ok.

The scene is as follows the guy is working with an elephant in the forrest/jungle of Thailand clearing trees etc. Once they have finished for the day they head down to the river to wash and refresh . They end up in deepish water so that the Elephant can get submerged , the elephant and the guy are very good friends having worked together for a long time .

Will the elephant become playful ,what sort of things might it do with the guy see picture.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

So sorry to hear the cold developed into acute sinusitis; I've had sinus infections before--NOT fun! I'm sure you've seen your doctor and were given medications/have everything under control. Glad all else is well, otherwise! : )

The elephant and the guy have been friends/working together for a long time; they love playing in the water together! The elephant likes to playfully spray the guy with water from it's trunk, the guy makes a big deal of it and this encourages the elephant to do it more. Then, the guy pretends to swim away from the elephant, and the elephant starts to go after him and grabs him with his trunk, around his leg.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for the reply very good. Oncew the elephant pulls the guy back towards him.

1) will it start to explore more of the guys body with it`s trunk?

2) Could the elephant lift the guy up in it`s trunk and place him in its mouth to explore taste more of him?

3) could it take the area in the trunks into it`s mouth , what might it do then?

4)what might the elephant think of the guys trunks and whats beneath ?

many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Yes, it likes to prod parts of the guy's body with it's trunk.

No, the elephant would not lift the guy up in its trunk and place him in his mouth to explore/taste more of him. It can pick him up with the trunk, but not place him in its mouth.

It would be interested in taking the area of the trunks into its mouth; it would explore with it's tongue, gently, to not hurt it's friend.

The elephant would think it was fun to play with what's in the guy's trunks and has done it before, as a game.

---------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , thanks for the last answers interesting reading.

1) would there be any way that the elephant could remove the guys tight swim trunks?

2) Would the elephant take the trunks once removed from the guy into it`s mouth,what would it do with them then?

3) Once it had removed the trunks or the guy has , what would the elephant do next?

many thanks for your fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome, as always! : )

1) The elephant couldn't remove the guy's trunks because they are too tight, but the guy might remove them to feel more 'free' and swim with the elephant.

2) No, the elephant wouldn't take the trunks into its mouth because it knows they're not food.

3) The elephant would sniff the guy's area that was encased in the trunks and nudge the guy there, with its trunk, in a playful manner.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master