Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'for Anna only' Hello Anna , hope you are ok, Was thinking

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna , hope you are ok, Was thinking of a new scene/story based on the movie/TV series The beast master with Marc singer .If you would be interested let me know and i will send details , The first thing I need to know it the name of the winged creatures that are in it, Many thanks look forward to hearing from you.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Yes, send details. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find out about the winged creatures.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for taking up the challenge , Ok the original Beastmaster movie etc were set in medievil times , Some how a opening has come throu in time and the winged creatures ,manage to escape throu into modern times . They find a disused warehouse , and once they settle in they start looking for food . they capture a few people and take them back to the warehous and lock them in metal cages till they are ready . The guy in the picture is the first of the meals that one of the winged creaturs feeds on , How will it go about this . Many thanks for you help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I'll go to work on this.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. I wanted to apologize for the delay. I am working on the scene and hope to finish it tomorrow.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for the update , Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, Ewan. It took me awhile to figure out what to do with this one because it is very different, and I was not at all familiar with the story. There apparently never was an official name for the winged monsters, but they are referred to as the Winged Devourers on fan sites, so we'll call them that.

The captured humans are both angry and scared at being held captive. Since the Devourers came through a time passage, these modern humans have no idea what they are or what they want. The warehouse is filled with the sounds of rattling bars, angry shouts, screaming, crying, and heads banging on bars. One of the Devourers is especially hungry and he looks over the choices in the cages. When he comes to this guy, he leans in closer and takes a long sniff. The guy backs away, but the Devourer likes the scent he picks up. He opens the cage and drags the guy out. The guy tries to make a break for it, but he is greatly overpowered.

The Devourer drags him to a more private area. The guy keeps struggling, but he is wasting his time. The Devourer closes his wings around the guy. All the guy can do now is squirm helplessly. That only triggers the Devourer's digestive juices. The beasts have no teeth or jaw, so this is the only way they can eat.The monster regurgitates the highly acidic juices, and they drench the guy from the head down. He screams in horror with t he burning the acid produces. He is blinded as it destroys his eyes and then liquefies his face. He goes into shock, but can still feel the caustic juices drenching his body. As they burn their way down, and liquefy his body, the last thing he feels before death is the liquification of his private parts.

The Devourer sucks up the guy's liquefied flesh as if drinking through a straw. He downs all of the tasty mix of muscle, flesh, and blood. The juices also liquefied the guy's clothing, which the Devourer also sucks in. When there is nothing left to swallow, the monster opens his wings and drops what is left - bones and teeth. Two other Devourers come in and clean up the bones, taking them off to be placed in a stockpot full of water. Once they are boiled to mush, the beats will suck them up, too. Nothing goes to waste. The people remaining in cages still have no idea what awaits them as the Devourers pace among them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, Thanks for the fabulous scene, was wonderful, a really interesting read.

1) When the creature starts to eat the guy by drenching him in the acids, would it liquefy the flesh first before the clothes?

2) Is there any part of the guys body that it would enjoy feeding on more than the rest once liquefied?

3) would it liquefy the guys tight jeans before it set to work on his private parts , how long it take to deal with the jeans and slurp them up?

3) What would happen to the button at the front of the jeans and the zipper etc.?

Many thanks once more for the great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, the clothes would be more resistant.

In this case, no. The Devourer has to suck the liquid up as fast as it forms. Otherwise it will all just end up a puddle on the floor. He will just suck it up as quickly as possible, and blood, muscle, and fat would all blend to one flavour and texture.

The jeans would probably be liquefied after the private parts, but even they would go quickly because of the strength of the acids. The Devourer isn't conscious of what he is doing at each step. He just regurgitates those acids and then slurps fast to get everything.

The metal parts wouldn't liquefy. They'd drop to the floor, slightly corroded. The Devourers would later get rid of them, since they wouldn't want metal in their soup.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.