Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for Cher only' Hello Cher , would you be interested in another

Customer Question

`for Cher only` Hello Cher , would you be interested in another story/scene . if you would let me know and i will send details after i Have had my dinner. Many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Ewan!

Thanks for requesting me and I hope all is well with you!

Yes, I would be interested in another story/scene.

Enjoy your dinner and send details when you can.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HelloCher. Doing ok thanks , hope you are well . On to the scene. I was thinking on the lines of a modern version of Jack and the bean stalk .

The three guys have heard rumour of treasurs and great wealth in the giants kindom in the sky , They manage to get hold of some magic beans and plant them , and soon the bean stalk soars into the sky .

They start climbing the bean stalk till they reach the plateu that leads to the giants castle , It is very warm and they decide to pause at a pool to cool off . they strip down to what you see in picture and set about their swim . Unfortunatley for them the giant/s have set a trap and they all get caught and them and ther packs full of their clothes are taken back to the giants castle .

What will happen to them next once they are in the castle , Many thanks for your help .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your details re: the story.

I'm glad all is well with you. Things here are good.

Please allow me some time to compose this and get it back to you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , glad to hear that you are ok , Look forward to reading the scene , as always ,just when you are ready, no rush.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Ewan; I'm glad there's no rush! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience.

Once they are in the giant's castle, they will be separated and put into different rooms. The giant will threaten to kill them/eat them, but his wife pleads with him not to do that and she sneaks food in to them, because they say they are very hungry. The giant comes into each of their rooms every day to scare them/terrorize them with his threats, but takes no action. The three guys are in adjoining rooms and figure out a system of communication by tapping on the walls; they are plotting their escape and try to get the giant's wife to help them.
---------------------------------------------
That's all I have for now, please let me know in which direction you would like to take this.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , Thanks for the interesting intro scene ,very interesting , My plan is that the giant gets wind of what the guys are trying to do and decides to make an example of one of them .He grabs the guy in yellow and takes him to an area were the other two can see whats going to happen .

The giant decides that the best methode of making anexample to the others is to eat the guy in the yellow trunks.

Describe how the giant will do this , Many many thnaks for your continuing help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome.

The giant first taunts the guy and describes to him everything he will do when he eats him; the guy is terrified. His friends watching are also terrified and horrified, because they feel this will be their fate, as well. First, the giant will take a bite out of the guy's right arm; this will be excrutiating, the the guy will not die, yet. This is the giant's plan, to bite off pieces of the guy causing him extreme pain, but he will still have brain function, so he will be aware of everything. next, the giant will take bites of the guy's other arm and legs. He will bite off the guy's feet. The guy will eventually start to bleed out and the giant will be laughing all the time and point up to the other guys watching from sort of a 'gallery' enclosure, and tell them they're next.

Then, the giant will start biting/eating the guy's neck and this will ultimately cause his death (bleeding out from the jugular).

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello cher ,Wow thay will sure scare the other two guys seeing that happen.

1) How will the giant deal with the guys head ?

2) will the giant eat the torso in one go?

3) what will the giant do with the area in the tight yellow swim trunks?

Many many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

The giant will eat the guy's head after gnawing on his neck; actually, he will sever the head before he eats it.

Actually, the giant will eat the torso in two parts; first the upper torso, and then the lower area, below the waist.

The giant will first remove the guy's tight yellow swim trnks and then eat what's inside, in one bite; being a giant, his mouth is so big, he can take this all into his mouth at once and chew it up like it was a small morsel of meat--as big as a small meatball, for regular sized folks.

-------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks for more great answers .

1) How would the giant remove the guys tight yellow trunks?

2) would he enjoy the taste of what had been in the front of the trunks?

3) what will he do with the empy yellow trunks after hes finished eating the guy.
?

Many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

The giant would remove the guy's tight yellow trunks with his gigantic fingers--actually, he would have trouble manipulating the trunks because of the huge size of his fingers, so he would become frustrated and then just remove them with his teeth, shredding them in the process.

Yes, he would enjoy the taste of what had been in the front of the trunks and would not be able to wait to get to the other 2 guys, looking forward to that part.

He will keep the trunks to remember how good the guy tasted; he has a collection of all the clothing from his most tasty victims.

----------------------------------
Warmest wishes,
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master