Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'for Anna only' Hello Anna hope you are well , was thinking

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna hope you are well , was thinking of a new scene for the movie Jeniffer`s body , If you would be interested let me know and i will send more info. many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. Hope you are also well. Yes, I am interested in doing the scene. I'll watch for the details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for your kind wishes , Not sure if you know the film Jenifers body , the basic plot is a cheerleader gets possesed by a demon or alien and goes around eating her male boy friends .If the guy in the picture was her latest boy friend how would she deal with him. many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I'm not familiar with the movie, but will find a synopsis, then I'll go to work on the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please disregard the top picture was loaded by mistake, Look forward to hearing from you bye for now.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Upon reading summaries of the movie, I learned that Jennifer is a succumb us, possessed by a demon. I did some reading on succubi in order to write the scene.
This boy is new in the school and hasn't yet heard about the grisly killings. Jennifer notices him right away, and strikes up a flirtation. Because she is a succumb us, she's irresistible, and this guy falls for her charms. They have gone out a couple of times. But now Jennifer hasn't fed for awhile, and she's hungry. She tells the boy she wants to plan their next date as a surprise for him. When he comes to pick her up, she greets him at the door with a picnic basket, and tells him she wants to walk through the woods, and have a picnic supper by a lake.
When they arrive at the lake, she suggests a swim, and they both strip down . They splash and laugh for a few minutes, but then she needs to feel his fear. She takes energy from it. She grabs his hair and pulls his head underwater. At first, he thinks she's playing around and tries to get hold of her hands. He is astonished by her strength, and can't get away. As he reaches the point where he can't hold his breath much longer, he struggles violently , but can't escape. As his last air bubbles out of his lungs, panic sets in. Jennifer takes energy from his fear, and her appearance changes. She yanks him out of the water. She sinks her newly- appeared fangs into his throat, and sucks up blood. Then she drops his lifeless body to the ground.
Jennifer greedily eyes the feast. With her fangs, she rips open his abdomen, and gorges on his internal organs. She eats the liver and kidneys from the hole she has created. Then reaches in with her hands to pull out the lungs and heart. She pulls off his shorts, and with her powerful fangs strips off the flesh of his abdomen and wolfs it down. She tears off his private parts and chews them, enjoying the fatty feel and musky flavour. Now she is satisfied. Just for the fun of it, she pulls out the intestines and stomach, leaving them on the ground. She rises and looks at what she has done. The body looks like all the others: an empty carcass with entrails scattered about. She wades back into the water and cleans off all the blood. Her appearance morphs back. She gets dressed, grabs her picnic basket, and strolls home. Tomorrow, she'll check out the boys at school to target her next victim.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , Thanks for the fabulous scene .

I think Jennifer choose well ,in picking this blond haired hunk as her meal .She would certainly have got a good meal out of him.

1)wonder what she must have thought when she seen him just stripped down to his swim trunks?

2)Given the situation I imagine that the guy thought he was going to get lacky and might have become aroused at the rought play to start with?

3) Would she think that’s she is going to get a good feast ou of what she can see buldging in his swim suit?

4) When she gets him on the shore and start to remove his swim trunks , could he still be aroused?

5) Would she remove his private parts all in one go and eat them that way?

6) What she do with his swim trunks and outer clothes?

7) What would anyone coming to the lake for a walk find in the area of her feast?

Once again thanks for the great scene .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

You're welcome.

She probably thought that was going to make a very adequate meal.

2)Given the situation I imagine that the guy thought he was g oing to get lacky and might have become aroused at the rought play to start with?

Yes, at first, but once he couldn't breathe, he got worried.

Yes, she did, and she was very hungry.

No, because he was unconscious at that point.

She would remove them all at once, and then bite off chunks and chew them.

She jsut left her victim's clothes with them, lying in their blood.

They would find the disemboweled body, with internal organs and genitals missing, a gaping hole in the abdomen, and blood-soaked clothes nearby. I'm sure the person would run back to town very quickly.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.