Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for cher only' Hello Cher ,Would you be interested in a new

Customer Question

`for cher only` Hello Cher ,Would you be interested in a new scene based on the new Movie Dawn of the planet of the apes .If you are let me know and i will send more information. Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

Thanks very much for requesting me!

I hope all is well with you.

Yes, please send more information/details re: your new scene.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher . I am doing not to bad , Hope you are ok too.

Not sure if you have seen the new film , basic plot is after the flu that wipes out most of the humans a small group head off to try and get a hydro plant working again , they stumble on the Apes and after a brief few days of tention , Cesar agrees to let them work on getting it working again .The humans camp further down the hillside near to the road.

Maurice the Orangutang and one of the young guys at the camp start toget on well together , late one night Maurice `s curiousity for the young guy gets the better of him so he sneaks down to the human camp to find the guy. He looks in the various tents of the sleeping humans till he find the one the guy is in and quietly slips inside . The guy is laying on a camp bed dressed as in the picture .

What will Maurice do next given he has not had a lot of real close contact with humans since he was in the circus . Look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your very helpful reply.

I'm glad you're doing well; everything here is fine and thanks for asking.

I haven't seen the movie, but can try to find some trailers or clips to watch. Thanks for your summary of the situation, though.

Please allow me some time to view some scenes and then I will get back to you.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , Glad to hear you are keeping ok .As usual please take what time you need to complete the scene .many thanks .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Ewan!

Thanks for letting me know there's no rush. I'll post back when the scene is completed.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience.

First, Maurice will quiety start going through the guy's things, looking at them with fascination. The guy remains sleeping, as Maurice is very quiet and careful not to disturb any belongings, just gently lifting them up, smelling them and inspecting them. He opens a small jar of Vick's Vaporub and smells it, not expecting the strong menthol smell, which almost makes him reel backwards and fall, but he catches himself, so he doesn't wake the guy up. Next, he opens a spray bottle of the guy's cologne and likes it very much. He wants to see if the guy is wearing it and smells like that, so he carefully kneels down and smells the guy's head; the guy is just turning over in his sleep and his elbow hits Maurice in the face, so Maurice screams in surprise and the guy wakes up and starts to scream because he's startled. Then, when the guy is fully awake, he realizes it's Maurice and doesn't feel threatened. They both start to laugh and then they start to talk. This is instrumental to the communication and 'peace' trying to be kept by both the apes and the humans.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher. Thanks for the really nice scene . The guys father Malcom hears the commotion and runs to his son`s tent expecting the worst, he enters expecting the worst .He stops and sees that his sone is ok and making friends with Maurice , He smiles and gives them both the thumbs up sign and leaves them to continue.

Maurice starts to ask the guy about humans and how they live and socialise. And about why humans need to wear clothes , Maurice asks if he can have a better look at his body as he has never been able to study one before .

How will Maurice go about this , the guy lays back on his camper bed and just lays there to let Maurice continue .Many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

The guy will take off his shirt and show Maurice all his muscles and as Maurice points to each area, the guy will tell him the name for it and show him that his body and Maurice's are not that different from one another, except, that Maurice's body is covered with more hair. Then Maurice will ask the guy to remove his shorts so he can see his upper legs and thighs and he will gently feel the skin and bones in the guy's legs. His feet will also fascinate Maurice, as they look very different from his own. He will touch each toe and this will make the guy giggle, as he's ticklish. Maurice can't understand this, and he touches his own toes, but it doesn't make him laugh. The guy explains what 'ticklish' is, to Maurice and how most humans have ticklish feet. Maurice thinks the guy is one of the nicest humans he's ever met, as he was treated cruelly in the circus.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once the guy thinks that Maurice has finished he pulls his shorts back on, and falls asleep on the bed, Maurice lies down on the floor next to him and they fall asleep. a little later the guy wakes seeing Maurice sleeping on the floor , he gets off his bed and lays down on the ground beside Maurice and wraps one of his large hairy arms around him ,After all ,there should be no barriers between them and they should share even the floor to sleep on.

Mid way thru the night Maurice wakes to find the guy on the floor beside him, His smiles .He is still curious about humans and in particular this young human that has shown him so much kindness. He starts to move his hands over the sleeping young man’s body once again trying to remember all the names of the body parts that he had been told by the young guy.

1) Would Maurice sniff and lick at the guy’s bare chest, arms and neck tasting each area as he remembered the name?

2) Maurice would run his hands over the flesh covered by the shorts, could Maurice get his hand inside them.

3) What would Maurice think of what he finds inside?

4) Would Maurice be able to remove they guys shorts, if yes how?

5) Would Maurice explore the area that had been in the shorts more, if so what might he do?

6) If the guy were to wake when Maurice is exploring that area what would he be best to do, and how might he react to Maurice`s touch?

Many thanks for the fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Please allow me a while to answer all your questions.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher . as normal please take what time you need , thanks again for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Ewan; your patience is greatly appreciated! : )

I will post back as soon as my answer is complete.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan!

Yes, Maurice would want to sniff and lick at the guy's bare chest, arms and neck, as he remembered the names of the areas the guy had explained to him. Even though he speaks, he is not a human and still has an animal instinct about him.

No, he woudn't be able to get his hand inside the shorts, as they are too tight and he doesn't know how to undo the button/zipper.

He wouldn't be able to get inside, as I mentioned, but he would be interested in the area inside and the feel of it.

Even though he couldn't undo the button/zipper, he would try to slip off the guy's shorts without undoing those and since the guy is so thin, Maurice would be able to do that, eventually.

Yes, he would explore the area that the shorts had been covering and he would want to first sniff (as animals do) and then taste this area, as he had never seen anything like it before.

If the guy were to wake up at that time, he would feel it would be best to allow Maurice to continue exploring and not stop him, for fear of insulting/angering him, and then getting hurt. He would like the feel of Maurice's touch and would understand that he means him no harm and is just trying to be friendly with him, so this might be good for communication between the warring apes and human colony.

---------------------------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , Once more great answers to my questions ,will really help with my stories.

1) When the guy wakes and finds Maurice touching him on the area coverd by the shorts ,would Maurice feel and hold his private area?

2) When Maurice starts to taste the area that had been in the shorts how will the guy react ?

3) Would Maurice try and take that area into his mouth to get a better taste ?

Once they have done in the Morning Maurice tell the young guy that he thinks that he and his family should get away from the city and the Apes because je fears for their safety.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome, as always! :)

Yes, Maurice would do that.

The guy will be surprised, but allow him to do that so he doesn't anger him.

Yes, due to his animal instincts, Maurice would do that, to get a better taste.

Yes, Maurice likes the guy and wants to protect him and his family, so he will give him this news so they can get safely away from the city because the apes can't be trusted.

I hope this helped further with your scene!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating; it is greatly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher . you are most welcome , Will get a bonus sorted out later on in the week , many thanks .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're always most welcome! : )

Thank you for your promised bonus; I appreciate it!

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you are going to be very busy over Xmas and new year let me know and i will not post any more requests for info untill new year . also have a great Xmas and a good new year . many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

It is very thoughtful of you to ask! : )

I plan to be around, but if you should post and I don't answer right away, you'll know I'm busy at that particular time.

Thank you for your good wishes and I wish you the very same--A wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to you! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thanks .Will depend on if i am working or not .if i get a chance to ask for help with a scene or not.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Ok, Ewan, no problem!

I'm here whenever you need me!

Thank you very much for your most generous bonus; I was just notified of it and it is truly appreciated!

All the best,
Cher Laughing

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , Just a quick note to wish you the very best on Xmas Day .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

Thank you very much and I wish you the very same!