Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'for Cher Only' Hello cher hope you are well , Was wondering

Customer Question

`for Cher Only` Hello cher hope you are well , Was wondering if you would be interested in a neew scene ,working with the tv series Csi . If you are interested let me know and i will send the details . many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

Thanks so much for requesting my help again, and I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!

Yes, I would be interested in this new scene; please send the details. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks , Had a great Christmas .

Hello Cher , here is the scenario, the guy in the picture is a kean swimmer /diver he is at college but need to make extra money, he gets involved with some heavy duty thugs that give him drugs to sell . But he starts to syphon of some of the money. The thugs find out and decide to make an example of him to their other couriers. The find him at the pool and knock him out ,

They then take his body as is to the local zoo, where they know one of the night watch men , He lets them in and they take his body to the enclosure of a huge 20ft Nile crocodile . they throw his body as seen in the picture into the enclosure and watch from the safety of the viewing gallery. What will the crocodile do ?

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience; I was helping another client.

Thank you for the details of the scene. Please allow me some time to work on this and send your answer.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks . take what time you need to complete the scene thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Ewan!

I'll post back when my answer is completed. : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

When the bad guys throw the young guy into the 20 ft. Nile crocodile's enclosure, he was still alive, but then his head hit a rock and this killed him instantly. The croc will watch and wait, to see if this 'thing' poses any threat or is good prey. It will watch and wait for a while, in the water part of its enclosure, while the guy remains on the dry, sandy, rocky part of the area. Finally, the croc will leap out suddenly, as this is how they attack, and will grab the guy in it's jaws, around his waist, and drag him back under the water. When he realizes the guy is not struggling/fighting him, he will begin to eat him, starting with the area around the middle, where he grabbed him and he will actually saw him in half with his razor sharp teeth. He will then eat one half of the body (the bottom half) and leave the upper half for later, under the water. He will eat everything, bones and all and will also ingest the swim trunks. In two days, the croc will eat the other half of the guy and this will seem like the perfect crime--no body, no evidence, no guilty party. BUT, when the keepers are cleaning the enclosure area, they find blood on the rock where the guy hit his head when they threw him in there, and call CSI who determines it is human blood and runs the DNA, leading back to the guy, whose family called and reported him missing. They finally make a deal with the night watchman the drug dealers knew at the zoo, who reveals their names and they are caught, arrested and tried and given the death penalty for the murder of this young guy.
--------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this scene!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher, Many thanks for the great scene, yes they crooks thought they had done the perfect crime.

1) When the csi investigate the scene and check the blood, will there be anything else lying around to help identify the victim.

2) How long after the croc eat the guy, did the keepers clean the enclosure?

3) How long it take the croc to digest the guys body?>

4) What happen to the guys small swim trunks and what was inside them in the crocodile’s stomach?

5) Would there be any way for the csi team to recover any of the guy’s remains from inside the croc, without killing it, what they are able to recover?

6) If they had to kill the croc and opened it up, what would they find in the croc and were would it be?

Many thanks once more for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Yes, there will also be a hair on the rock, with the blood from when he struck his head.

The keepers cleaned the enclosure 3 days after the croc ate the guy

Because crocodiles have the most acidic stomach known in all vertebrates, this allows them to digest everything they eat, including bone, quite quickly, so it would take this croc about 5 days to fully digest the guy's body.

The swim trunks and what was inside them were quickly broken down by acid in the croc's stomach and digested.

No, there would no way to recover any of the guy's remains from inside the croc while it was still alive.

If they killed the croc and opened it up, they might find parts of the guy's skull and teeth in the stomach, in various stages of digestion, and small pieces of bone in the intestines waiting to be excreted.

====================================

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher. Once more thank you so much for your Brilliant answers, they were great.

I bet that crocodile thought that all its Christmas`s had come at once getting the guy as a meal >

1) When the Crocodile started to eat the guys lower body clad in the tight swim trunks, what would the thugs that dumped his body in. be thinking seeing it eat the swimsuit clad area?

Thanks for your great help once more, really appreciate it.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you are most welcome!

Oh yes, that crocodile was thrilled, as they don't need to eat every day and can go as long as a few months without eating, so he was 'set' with this surprise meal!

When the croc started eating that area, the thugs, at first, were making heartless jokes and laughing and the more they watched, the more gory it became and they were sickened and had to turn away.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for your excellent rating!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Happy New year to you , all the best for 2015.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thank you so very much, Ewan!

I wish you the very same for 2015!

Thank you very much for your most generous bonus!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

your welcome, No need to reply. thanks .