Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Hello Anna , Hope you have had a good start to the new year

Customer Question

Hello Anna , Hope you have had a good start to the new year , I was wondering if you would be interested in another scene based on an African safari , If you would be interested please let me know and I will send you the details. MANY THANKS.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ewan. Yes, I am interested. Will watch for the details. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna thanks for taking up the challenge, Firstly the entire scene will be based on the mad scientist`s scenes and will work out over a number of weeks, I am doing it this way so that you are not having to cram more than possibly 2 characters being preyed on in any one scene and will benefit both of us from both the detail of each scene and for you it will mean more questions being paid for separately.

The start of the scene will be a general set up , there will be a large group of people involved in the ongoing scenario and it will develop with each new scene and characters involved in each phase of the overall story.

The basics are as follows, the large group of both male and females are on a long safari in Africa, they start off the safari in some of the less dangerous safari parks .wildlife/game reserves, and then some smaller groups set off into the true wild areas.

The Two young guys in the pictures are part of a small group being taken in an open topped jeep around a safari park they stop often to see the animals and in one enclosure they stop to see and feed the giraffes . They are encouraged to feed the Giraffes food provided by the park wardens.

As they sit in the jeep the Giraffes approach and are very friendly and used to being fed, the boys love this interaction with the animals, and as they sit in the jeep dressed as in the pictures the Giraffes become more friendly and move their heads inside the jeep were the guys are seated, Will the giraffes explore the young guys bodies more looking for more food and new tastes what might they use their long prehensile tongues on. Once they have had their close encounters with the less dangerous animals they set out on an overnight camping trip to see the lions, this is where things start to go very wrong.

The camp is in wooden huts dotted around a central court yard, the two guys are allocated their sleeping quarters, and after their evening meal head back to their room, they sit and chat and lay down on the beds chatting about the great day they have had. They lay on top of the bed with the insect net to protect them from Mosquitos, in the middle of the night two large lions enter their room and take them as food .they are still dressed as in picture , how will the lions deal with them , the dark haired guy is Steven and the blond one paul

Many thanks for your fabulous help so far.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. This will be a complex one. I'll start thinking it through now, then write after I have some ideas on how I want to proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thanks for the reply , Please take what time you need to do the scene , Look forward to reading it when it`s complete. Many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The two boys bounce along in the Jeep, accompanied by the driver and a guide. They enter the area where the animals are kept, and the driver slows down. The guide tells them they will soon see herbivores: giraffes, zebras, etc.... The guide instructs the driver to stop, then hands the boys some food. Two long necks emerge from among the tall trees. Slowly the giraffes inch toward the Jeep. When they see the food, they begin to hurry. The boys have never fed a wild animal before, and they talk and laugh excitedly as the giraffes eat. Then the food is gone. The disappointed animals stretch into the vehicle. They each nudge the boy who had been feeding them. One is braver, and wraps his tongue around Steven’s nose. Steven pulls away from the wet, slurpy tongue. The giraffe then takes hold of his hand. Paul laughs at Steven’s predicament until his giraffe sniffs down his chest to his skimpy shorts. The giraffe licks them. “Hey, don’t get fresh!” Paul shouts. The giraffe manages to get his tongue under the leg band and works it in. As it touches his private parts, Paul immediately becomes aroused. Now it’s Steven’s turn to laugh. The guide turns to see what is so funny, and pushes the giraffe back out. He, too, laughs just a little, but turns to the driver and says, “I think we better get these boys out of here.”

The tour continues, but the zebras watch from a safe distance and the other animals run off as the Jeep approaches. The boys ask to be taken to their quarters in a more remote area. The driver drops them off at a little circle of flimsy wooden huts. The boys build a camp fire and roast ground beef for dinner. But, they have had a long day, and decide to turn in. They pull the mosquito netting over the open doorway and the windows. They lie down and quickly fall into a deep sleep.

Off in the tall grass, two lions catch the scent of prey and begin slinking in. They stalk closer and closer. They don’t make a sound. One of them nears the hut while the other waits behind him. The closest one leaps through the mosquito netting with a swoosh. Paul hears the noise, but Steven sleeps on. Paul shouts a warning to Steven and leaps out a window. The other sees Paul at once and pursues him. When the second lion catches up to Paul, it bats him across the backside to knock him down. Paul screams and blood seeps through the tears in his shorts, as he falls to the ground. The lion grabs Paul’s throat in his jaws and crushes the windpipe.The boy didn’t even have time to panic - it was over so quickly.

Back in the hut, Steven has tried to get up, but doesn’t have time. The lion closes in on him. Steven hits and kicks, but he’s no match for the huge beast. The lion grasps him by his neck and severs his spine. The lion then grasps the body in his jaws and drags it off to where he last saw his friend waiting. When he catches up, they both take their prey and carry it back to the lair. They use their sharp claws to tear open the front of the bodies. The first things they eat are the hearts, lungs, kidneys, and liver. They then move on to the fleshier parts, consuming the genitals, along with the muscle from the buttocks and thighs. They gorge themselves on this feast, eating so quickly they hardly taste what the gulp down. Once they are satiated, they slow down their eating. The gnaw on some of the bones to get the last bits of meat off. They chew on and tongue the shorts to get the blood out, then spit out the tattered material. When they are finished, they drag the heads and some of the large bones outside. Lions don’t like to eat heads. The lions, now stuffed with food, retreat to their den to sleep. They don’t even notice when the scavengers of the grasslands slip in to eat what’s left of the lion’s kill.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, once more thanks you for a great scene, truly wonderful reads.Can we make a slight change that its the guy in the dark blue brief shorts that the girfffe gets friendly with.ie steven, You don`t need to change anything of your first reply as i can do that on my side ,

this is steven

It must have been something for steven when the Giraffe paid him so much attention.

1) What might the giraffe thought of the taste and texture of steven’s tiny dark blue shorts?

2) steven`s blue shorts are pretty small would this have made it easier for the giraffe to get it`s tongue inside?

3) Given what happened to steven when the Giraffes tongue had touched him he must have liked what was happening ?

4) What would the giraffe think of what’s inside stevens tight blue shorts?

5) If the guide had not pushed the Giraffe away what might have happened, how would the giraffe and steven react to this?

On to the attack scene

6) Given that both the boys are just wearing what they had on in the pictures, this would have made it easier for the lions to feed, correct?

7) Given how small steven`s little blue shorts are how the Lion would feed on his genitals?

8) When the lion that had eaten steven is “chew on and tongue the shorts to get the blood out, and then spit out the tattered material” would the shorts still be recognisable. Given how small they are and if they were covered in blood could the lion decide to just swallow them, if it did how easy would that have been. What would happen to the shorts then?

9) Given that paul was killed and then dragged out of the hut, his clothes would still be intact?

10) Would the lion that’s got Paul, Lick over his body to remove body hair and taste him.

11) What would it think of the strange fur that’s covering his genitals and buttocks?

12) How and where might it remove the shorts from paul?

13) Could the lion take the entire groin area of the shorts and genitals into its mouth and remove it all in one bite, and swallow the lot as one meal?

14) Given that there is a lot more material in paul shorts the lion is unlikely to eat them after getting any blood etc. out of them.

15) Once the lions had finished their meals and had removed the most of the remains outside would they have taken the remains of the shorts out if they had not eaten them?

16) What sort of scavengers would come into the lion`s den to get the scraps, Would they make off /swallow the remains of the two boys shorts?

Once again thanks for your great help with the scene/scenarios.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Yes, certainly, we can reverse the roles of Steven and Paul in the giraffe scenario.

Since a giraffe mostly eats tree leaves, that would be the giraffe's mindset. It would think that was a very strange texture and taste for a tree. That, in turn, would caus eit to think the food must be inside.

Yes, its tongue is very agile, so would only have to move a bit of material aside.

Yes, he did, but was also a little embarrassed.

It would realize this wasn't food (at least for a giraffe), but would keep hoping theere was something hidden behind. The private parts themselves would be of no particular interest to a giraffe.

The giraffe might have continued exploring, hoping to find some food. Eventually, Steven would have climaxed. The giraffe would have found that startling and distasteful. It would have withdrawn its tongue. Steven, of course, would have enjoyed it.

On to the attack scene

Yes, definitely. Lions don't like to eat clothes.

Since the lion didn't want to eat the clothing, it would probably use its claws and teeth to shred the shorts and get them off in pieces.

The lion might accidenatlly swallow some small pieces. Those would pass through the lion's digestive system pretty much intact. Someone finding the other scraps on the ground would recognize them as pieces of human clothing, but not specifically as shorts.

Yes, until the lion fed on him. It would claw and bite at the clothing to get it out of the way while feeding.

It might do so to taste him, but lions aren't bothered so much by the hair as tigers are.

It would realize it wasn't natural or edible. It would either destroy them by biting and clawing. Or, it might simply have eaten its way into them, starting at the abdomen, pushing the shorts out of the way as it went.This is how a lion would eat a zebra without consuming the fur, so it would seem similar to the lion.

When it got to that part of his body while eating. It would be in its den, and would remove them in one of the ways described above - destrying them, or eating around or under them.

Yes, its jaws are big enough to do that. And lions eat by ripping off chunks.

Probably not. the scavengers, such as hyenas, would though.

Yes.

Mostly hyenas and wild dogs. They would detect the smell of blood on the clothing, and being scavengers, would swallow them. The scraps would pass through them undigested.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, Wow fantastic answers, what a great read,

Yes I think Steven would be a little embarrassed to start with.

1) Would the Giraffe try, or be able to get all its tongue inside Stevens’s shorts, would it try and mouth at the shorts with its lips?

2) What would Paul be thinking seeing what’s happening to his pal Steven?

3) What would Paul see from where he was sitting?

4) Would there be a giraffe scent taste residue on Stevens’s small blue shorts and private parts that the lions could taste?

5) Which of the lions would get the bigger meal out of the boys shorts, the one that eat Steven or the one that eat Paul?

6) If the lion that eat Paul had managed to eat the area in the shorts by gaining access from eating in from the waist band leaving the shorts near enough intact, would the Hyena or wild dog eat them whole?

Once again thanks for the superb help to answer my questions and scenarios.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

It probably wouldn't be able to get its entire tongue inside. Yes, its lips are very agile so it would probably mouth at the shorts.

He would wonder what it felt like, but also would be glad it was happening to Steven and not himself, due to the embarrassment.

He would be able to see that the giraffe was trying to get its tongue inside the shorts, and he would notice when his friend became aroused.

Yes, and the lions could also smell the giraffe. They have a keen sense of smell.

That's hard to say, but both look ample. I think it would perhaps be Steven.

They would probably tear them at least in half to make them easier to swallow. But these animals are capable of swallowing large chunks, so it is possible they would swallow them whole.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

I see that you posted a new question for me, but I can't see it or respond to it. It has been locked. Just wnated to let you know what happened.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , yes i have noticed that the latest question has been locked . once more i don`t know why this has happened , I have contacted the Moderator that i normally contact about this sort of problem but have not had any word back yet . The payment has gone throu , I can post the question here .and we can continue in this area untill the matter is resolved , if thats ok with you.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Yes, go ahead with the information. I can start working on it, and hopefully your new one will be open when I'm ready to post.