Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'' cher hope you re keeping well ,Was wondering

Customer Question

`for Cher only` Hello cher hope you re keeping well ,Was wondering if you would be interested in doing a scene based on the Korean movie The Host ,If you are let me know and i will send you the details , many thanks .
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

I'm doing fine and hope you are the same!

Yes, please send details. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher, Glad you are keeping well, I am doing ok, Still got a little of the sinus problem but it` improving all the time.

The guy in the picture is water skiing when the Gwoemul attacks and snatches him away. it carries him back to its lair were the young girl and the small boy are hiding .The Gwoemul leaves for a while to look for more food . What will the girl do to the guy that it has just left behind? The Gwoemul returns, not having found any more food, it then goes for the guy it just brought back. How will it eat the guy and what he is wearing?

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your reply.

Please allow me some time to go over this scenario and also research the movie more carefully before sending your answer. Your patience is appreciated.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , as always please take what time you need, many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your kind reply.

I'll post back when my answer is completed.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thats fine thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome, Ewan! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience.

I wasn't feeling that well and didn't have a chance to research your question. I just researched the movie, now..

The Gwoemul likes to rip apart its victims as it eats them, so when it returns to it's lair, it will grab the waterskiing guy and rip off his limbs, then eat the flesh off them, leaving the bones. With his torso, the monster will rip pieces from his neck, belly and groin. He will rip off the swim trunks with it's teeth and fling them aside, as it doesn't like clothing, only flesh. It will continue to rip off pieces of flesh from the guy until there is only bones left. The monster had been really hungry, not being able to find food when he went out earlier, so he will consume all the guy's flesh over a period of hours.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher,

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well, hope you are feeling better .Please don`t is afraid to let me know if you are unable to do the scene straight away, I don`t mind waiting.

Thanks for the scene was great as always .I had a look online to see if I could find out some more information and came across this video, the Gwoemul does eat as you said in the scene but can also sometimes swallow prey hole .if it decided to do this to the water skier, like it does the guy in the video .what would happen. Many thanks.

Some parts of the video are a bit graphic the part I am referring to is at one minute 10 seconds into video if you do not wish to watch it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJT5yaYiXM&index=821&list=FLJBWRl7FBLWxMyOAO2GCHww

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply Ewan and for letting me know it's no rush; I appreciate it. Yes, I'm feeling a little better, thanks for asking! : ) Also, thanks for including the link to the video. Pretty gruesome!

If the monster ate the water skier whole, as he does to the guy in the video, the same thing would happen: he would ingest/digest all the flesh and then spew out all the bones/skull and the clothing.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher. Glad you are feeling better.

Given that the creature starts to eat the guy feet first and would do it the same way with the water skier.

1) When the guy first arrived the young girl checks to see if he is alive and then looked for a mobile phone, were all will she look to see if the guy has one.

2) Would the monster enjoy the fact that the guy is not wearing very much.

3) When it start to take his legs in would it run it`s long wet tongue over his bare legs savouring his flavour.

4) Once the monster has moved up the guys legs to his thighs and comes across the area in the very small speedos what would it think?

5) Would it use its long wet tongue to explore the skimpy speedos and the bulge the guy’s manhood etc. makes in them?

6) Would it be able to taste the guy’s male bits thru the thin material?

7) Once it had swallowed him. How would it get at the guys manhood and flesh in the tight speedos, would it enjoy digesting it, how long might that take.

8) If the young girl looked out as the guy was being swallowed, what might she think when she sees it swallowing up the area in the small speedos?

9) Many thanks for your great help as always.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your additional questions.

Please allow me some time to go over them and send your answers.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats fine.take what time you need.thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan.

---the only place she could look would be in his swim trunks, as it's all he's wearing.

--yes, the monster would enjoy this, because it would mean less work for him, in eating the guy.

--yes, it would do that with it's tongue, savoring the flavor of the flesh, which it craves.

--it would be baffled, but to the monster, it's just additional meat/flesh to eat.

---yes, it would use its tongue to do that, but would mainly be interested in eating the whole guy as food/sustenance.

--yes, it would definitely be able to taste the guy's male bits through the thin material of the swim trunks.

--once it had swallowed him, it would regurgitate certain parts, including the guy's manhood and flesh in the tight speedos and enjoy swallow it once again. It would enjoy digesting the guy, as it satiates it's hunger, and it would take a few days for it to digest.

--the young girl was quite innocent, so she would be horrified at the actions of the monster and confused as she sees it swallowing up the area in the small speedos, never having seen this part of a male body, before.

--------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Again Cher .Wow what can I say absolutely fabulous answers, this will really work in great with my adventure stories.

1) When the guy first arrived, and the girl went to him would she try and revive him?

2) How would she search him to find out if he had a module phone on him?

3) What would be her reaction to doing this?

Once more many thanks for the great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

I'm glad you loved my answers! : )

---She would try, but realize almost immediately, that it was a lost cause; the monster had killed him.

---The only place she could look would be in his one piece of clothing--his speedos. She would look in the waistband and realize there was no phone on him. Even if there was, it would have been rendered useless by the water.

---She would feel very upset and uncomfortable, but would do it anyway, as a last hope to try to reach someone to help them.

--------------------------------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher , once more great reply .

1) If the girl felt to uncomfortable about searching the skier in his small speedos .Might she have ask the young boy to do it ?

2) if he said he would how would he go about it ,would he search in more detail ?

thanks again for your superb help .I wish they had a way of voting for the best expert .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your kind words; they are greatly appreciated! : )

--Yes, there is a possibility that if the girl felt uncomfortable searching the skier's small speedos, she woudl ask the young boy to do it. He would not understand why, but he would do it if it was a chance to be rescued.

---Yes, he would search more inside the speedos and not just the waistband; he would feel around in the front and also the back, but soon realize there was no phone in there. It would also be obvious from looking at, and feeling the outside of the speedos, that nothing could be stored in there, because they were so tight.

-----------------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher