Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Anna, Hope you are well. Would you be interested in

Customer Question

Anna,
Hope you are well. Would you be interested in the next instalment of the Safari scene? If you are let me know and I will send you the details .Many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
It looks like this one is open now, so you can post the details here. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna. Thanks the next part of the safari story/scene. Yes , not sure what happened , but glad it`s been fixed .as normal please take what time you need , thanks again.

Another group of tourists are out and about looking .they are driving thru some hostile country and start to drive over a bridge over a river . The bridge collapses under the jeep due to termites eating the wood. The driver and the guide are swept down river and manage to get out .they are shaken and hurts and start to try and head back to rescue the other two of the group . Phillip the guy in the black jean shorts saves the other guy Craig from the water, and recovers a back pack with supplies in. They wait hour or two hoping that the driver and guide will come back .but when they don`t they decide to start walking back the way they had come, so that they might bump into another tour group.

They set up a basic camp night , and it is during the night that a pack of Hyenas attack .Phillip tries to protect them but is over powered by the Hyenas , Craig tries to help but can`t help ,so he grabs the pack and runs life . I will ask information on him later, and will obviously make account in my bonus payment. How will the Hyenas feed on Phillip?

Many thanks look forward to your reply.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. I'll go to work on it.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Ewan. Just wanted to let you know that I've finished researching hyenas. I didn't know much about their hunting methods and wanted to make the scene realistic. I have now thought through the scene and should have it ready to post later today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna , thanks update , Look forqard to reading your scene . many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Phillip decides his best bet is to run . He kicks away the nearest spotted hyena, and takes off. The hyenas begin chortling, howling, yipping, and making it other horrendous noises. It's as if they are communicating something to each other. The confusion gives Phillip a head start. minute, he thinks he's going to get away. He shouts , but gets no response. Then he feels a nip at his heels. With every step a hyena grabs at his feet and legs.
Phillip is determined, and keeps running despite the blood running down his ankles. The hyenas are just as determined, and keep biting him. The biggest hyena, a female, gives a burst if speed and races past Phillip. He is confused as to why she stopped tearing at his legs. She continues at a furious pace. Suddenly, she stops, and turns to face Phillip. Now he's afraid of being attacked from the front. The hyena stands and stares at him. He thinks the expression in her eyes is pure evil, but it's really just the look of a hungry hyena. Phillip is transfixed and can't help but stare back. He's confused. Why did the others stop biting his legs? Why doesn't she attack? Why are they all so quiet?
The huge female takes one step forward. Adrenaline courses through Phillip's blood. He looks tree to climb, but there aren't any. The hyena takes one more step toward him. Then it happens. A cacophony of yelps, laughs, and squeals breaks out. Two of the hyenas behind him leap onto him. One sinks it's powerful jaws into Phillip's neck. The other grabs his thigh. Together they pull him to the ground. He screams. He heart pounds. He tries to roll away, but now all the hyenas are on him. There must be at least ten. He kicks and hits, but it's futile. The hyenas rip junks of his flesh off and swallow them whole. He feels he can't stand the pain. In all the commotion, his black shirts have been left in tatters and barely hang on his body. Then, one of the hyenas grabs his now-exposed private parts. The animal easily tears them off. The last thing Phillip sees is his genitals going into the hyenas mouth. He loses consciousness , and in just a few seconds, all life is gone. Spotted hyenas have some of the strongest jaws of any mammal. They are able to crush even the biggest bones. With all of them tearing at the body, chewing and crushing bones and flesh, it doesn't take long to consume almost everything. It has been a feeding frenzy, and the animals barely had time to taste what they ate, but When they reach the internal organs, the hyenas fight over the liver and heart, the tastiest morsels.
In less than thirty minutes, there is nothing left of Phillip except bloodstains on the ground. The hyenas even ate his shredded shorts. Now they lick up as much blood as they can from the soil. After they finish, the hyenas run around each other, circling, and cleaning each other's muzzles . Then they vanish into the brush to rest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna. Many thanks great scene, Wow really interesting reading.

1) When the Hyena grabs Phillips private parts, and tears them off .will that be everything in one go?

2) The whole experience must have been horrific . But made even worse when he sees a hyena with his genitals in its mouth?

3) Would the Hyena be able to swallow his private parts hole?

4) Would the Hyena enjoy the feel and taste of that meat as it eat it?

5) How long it take the hyena to digest them?

6) Would it be just one or more Hyena that eats the black denim shorts, would they be able to digest the material?

Once again thanks great answers and scene. Would you prefer the next part of the scene with Craig to be asked separately? Let me know.

Thanks again great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. Yes, let's make Craig's scene separate.

Yes, hyenas take big bites.

Yes, that part was so horrifying that he lost consciousness.

They chew their food, but not thoroughly. It would probably chomp down 4 or 4 times, then swallow.

As with many other animals, tender, fatty portions are tastier, and the hyena would think so too. Fat has a smooth feel in the mouth.

About 24 hours.

The shorts would be shredded during all the tearing. More than one would eat the pieces. They couldn't be digested, and would be found in the droppings. The droppings are mostly white and quite dry, due to the consumption and digestion of bone. The shreds of material would be visible.