Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

' ' Cher hope you are ok, was wondering

Customer Question

` ` Cher hope you are ok, was wondering if you would be interested in helping with information on the BBC`S Dr Who ,The episode called seeds of doom . if you are let me know and i will send more information, many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan!

Thank you me and yes, I would be glad to help! Please send more information.

Also, thank you very much excellent rating and most generous bonus on my last answer to you; I truly appreciate it. : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher.

Thanks up the scene/request . In the Dr Who episode that I am wishing information on an alien plant form is found frozen in the artic and a sample is brought to Plant enthusiast, Harrison Chase, He is a bit of an eccentric. What I would like to know is what does he end up feeding the plant and how does he go about feeding it.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thank you additional details and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer. I'm semi-familiar with Dr. Who, but will need to do a little research, first. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks reply, as always , please take what ever time you need .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Ewan! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan.

I couldn't really find much on the details re: what he feeds the plant, except raw meat, and since he can't get close enough to the plant or he could be stung and then infected and start turning into a Krynoid, himself, he tosses bits of the raw flesh into it's 'mouth' or leaves the meat near the plant and it feeds itself with one of it's tentacles. I know that it also kills humans by strangling them with it's tentacles.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher.

Thanks information. Yes it is hard to find more detailed information on such an old episode of Dr Who. From what I could find out he fed humans to the plant.

If he grabbed these people and took them to be food plant what would he do to them and how would he feed them to the plant?

Many thanks great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

I just signed on, so please allow me some time to get this answer to you.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher , that’s fine as always take what time you need.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Ewan! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and thanks patience.

Since the plants need to be fed raw meat, he would either kill the people he planned to feed to the plants or he would hold them, still alive, near the plants, so the plant could wrap their tentacles around the people and strangle them to death. Then, he would chop up the bodies and throw the pieces into the plant's 'mouth.' I don't think the plants would swallow the humans, whole. According to the episode summaries I read, there is a composting machine and other machines that would enable him to pulverize them or cut them up into smaller pieces to feed to the plants.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher ,Many thanks additional information .If Harrison Chase took this guy first to feed to the plant , and he was going to use one of the machines .what sort of preparation would he do on the guy . Many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

If Harrison Chase were to take this guy to feed to the plant, and he was going to use the composting machine, he would first remove the guy's clothes and shoes, so the plant would only be getting the meat it craves and needs to live.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher, once more very good answer.

1) What article of clothes would Harrison Chase removes first and then what next and so on?

2) What will he do with the guys clothes?

3) Is there any part of the guy that he might feed to the plant first before using the composting machine?

4) What part of the guy will the plant enjoy eating the most?

Many thanks fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan.

First Chase would remove the shoes, then the shirt, socks, and pants.

He'll throw the clothes in the composting machine after he gets the guy's body out of it.

No, he would only feed the plant after the guy's body was pulverized by the composting machine.

All of it will basically be the same to the plant, since it will all be ground up.

-------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher