Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Anna. Many thanks great scene and answers to

Customer Question

`for Anna only`

Hello Anna. Many thanks for the great scene and answers to my last scene, here is the follow up scene with Craig. Craig continues to run for his life, H stops briefly hearing Phillip call out. He stops and turns around only to see the Hyenas attacking his friend. Fearing for his own safety he starts to run again, He is a good athlete, being one of the top runners at his school. After a few hours he slows down to a walk, He is now totally lost in the darkness. He finds a tree and climbs into it hoping he will be safe till morning. When he wakes in the morning he drops down out of the tree and starts to walk. He does not realise that he is now in great danger form a rouge male Baboon. Craig is weak from lack of food and has not got much water left. The Baboon starts to chase after him and soon catches up with him and attacks. How and what will happen next. I know that it is very rare or not heard of Baboon attacking a human but this one is a loner and very hungry, I have read that they sometimes eat meat, small dear, goats. I watched a clip on YouTube and saw a Baboon attack and start to eat a small deer. It`s too graphic to post a link to, as it shows the Baboon starting to eat the deer while still alive. Hope you can help with your great writing skills, many thanks.

Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details. I'll work on the scene this weekend.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna , thats great ,take what time you need , look forward to reading it when it`s ready.

Many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
I have to admit this scene was tough for me to write. I did some reading on baboon hunting and eating methods, and learned that what you saw on the video with the deer was typical. But I like the scenes to be as realistic as possible, so I proceeded with what I learned. Craig is now so tired he can barely put one foot in front of the other, but he hears the baboon gaining on him, so he trudges on. The baboon is also tired because he has seldom chased prey with such stamina. He knows he needs to gather up some strength for an attack on this big creature, but he doesn't want to give up now. He has developed quite a taste for meat, and this prey would make a more than satisfying meal.As Craig's pace slows, the baboon lags behind, breathing deeply. After a few minutes, he feels strong enough to proceed. Craig, in the meantime, is faltering. He turns to see the baboon is not far behind him. He tries to pick up his pace, but the baboon now runs at him. Craig heads for a tree, but the baboon grabs him before he gets there. The animal flings him to the ground. Craig rolls and tries to escape, but he has become too weak. The baboon pins him to the ground and chomps his teeth into Craig's belly. Craig screams in terror and pain, but there is no one to hear him. The baboon uses his teeth and hands to tear Craig's abdomen open. He starts to pull out organs. Craig sees the animal rip out his liver and take it to his mouth. Then Craig goes into shock and loses consciousness. The baboon likes to eat all the entrails first, and he pulls them out one by one. He tosses the intestines aside, since that's not something he wants to eat. The body now is almost hollowed out, but one of the baboon's favorite treats is hidden inside the hard skull. He uses his sharp teeth to drill a hole, then sucks out the brains. Then, he sits back for a few minutes. He's not very hungry anymore as this prey was huge for a baboon. He looks over the body. The strange red things on the lower body pique his curiosity. He takes hold of the waistband, and drags them down. He recognizes the private parts as similar to his own, but much larger. He toys with them, then sniffs and licks. He decides these morsels might be almost as good as internal organs. He yanks off the first bit, and puts it in his mouth. As he chews, he enjoys the smooth flavor of fat and blood. He tears off what remains, and takes it a second bite. After he swallows it, he sniffs the rest of the body. The buttocks seem fatty, too, so he gnaws off a bite. Though it doesn't taste bad, he is just too full to enjoy any more. Baboons don't scavenge, so he won't come back later to finish. Instead, he leaves what is left for the wild dogs, smaller hyena species, and scavenging birds. The baboon wanders off to sleep.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna

The scene Might have been touch, but as always you have managed to work wonders. Many thanks.

It must have been a horrific experience for poor Craig.

1)When the Baboon takes an interest in the area covered by crags tight red speedos , would it feel and touch the area they cover first , possible even lick the bulge in them first ?

2) Given that A baboons hand is not similar to ours this with help it when taking Craig’s speedos off, will it remove them completely?

3) In what way might the Baboon toy, with Craig’s private parts?

4) What will be happening to Craig’s private parts when the baboon starts to sniff and lick at them? Would it take them into its mouth to get a better taste before biting off parts of it to eat?

5) What sort of scavenging birds would feed on the remains, what they do with the red speedos?

6) What if anything would be left on the ground once the scavengers had finished?

Once more many thanks for the great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, Ewan.

1)When the Baboon takes an interest in the area covered by crags tight red Speedos , would it feel and touch the area they cover first , possible even lick the bulge in them first ?

The baboon would not have experienced clothing before, so he would have been very curious. He probably would touch and feel and taste.

2) Given that A baboons hand is not similar to ours this with help it when taking Craig’s Speedos off, will it remove them completely?

A baboon has shorter fingers than we do, which makes climbing through trees more difficult for them than it is for many other primates. But their fingers are still quite dexterous. It would be capable of removing the Speedos completely.

Touching them, perhaps shaking, nipping and licking before deciding to eat.

Yes, the baboon is not familiar with a human as prey. He would very likely put them in his mouth to make sure it was something he wanted to eat.

Cape vultures and other vulture species would be there, as would some species of storks. They wouldn't be interested in the Speedos.

None of these animals would be capable of crushing thick bones. The skull, minus flesh would be there. The long bones of the legs and arms would be gone because the wild dogs would drag them off to chew on. The Speedo would still be there, unless it was drenched in blood. In that case, the dogs and hyenas would consume them.