Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

' ' Cher , Hope you are keeping well , Was

Customer Question

` ` Cher , Hope you are keeping well , Was wondering if you would be interested in another scene /story and questions based on some plot lines of csi/csi miami , if you are interested let me know and i will send the details. many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan!

Things are fine here, and I hope the same holds true !

Please send details re: the CSI/CSI Miami scene and I will look it over.

It might take me a while to send you an answer, as my schedule is very busy right now, but you know I would never forget about you! : )

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher .

I am doing fine thanks .as always please take what time you need .

Here is the plot

The plot of the scene is as follows, the guy in the picture is a swimmer /diver he has got into some trouble and starts to take medicines and the like to enhance his performance.

But to pay he has to borrow money and be a courier main dealers, he gets in over his head and the head of the cartel sends his Hench men out to sort him out.

The two guys arrive at the guy’s apartment and find him as you see in the picture .preparing his body of his compitions. They kill him; they then have to find a way of getting rid of his body without any trace of it being found. They can`t remove the body from the flat as there is a party going on down stairs with lots of people coming and going , they can`t burn the place down as there are too many other people that might get hurt .

Given were they find the guy in the bath, soaking his muscles and cooling them off, what would be there best way of disposing of his body.

I look forward to your reply. Many thanks in advance.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and thanks helpful reply with details about the scene.

I need some time to think this through and will send your answer when it is completed.

As always, your patience is greatly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and thanks so much patience.

There are several ways the bad guys can dispose of the body. They could pour hydrofluoric acid over it and this would cause it to deteriorate, including all skin and bones, but this may take a while and also, the fumes are very toxic, so they would have to be prepared with goggles and gas masks, etc.

They could chop up the body and put it into garbage bags to get them out of the building,and then dump them in a body of water or burn them in a place far away from the flat.

They could roll the guy's body up in a big rug and carry it out of the building as if they were workment, not to arouse any suspicion, then dispose of it in any fashion, away from the flat, including the ways mentioned above.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher.

Once more thank you help. Some very interesting suggestions.

Chopping the body up is very messy and they risk getting blood etc. on themselves that could lead csi to them.

Rolling the guy up in a carpet is a nice touch .But that could have some problems as fibres from the carpet would be in the van they used to move the body in the carpet.

On to your other option using hydrofluoric acid.

1) How much of it would they need to complete the job? Would they be able to get that much into the guys flat without anyone seeing them?

2) Would they use the bath to do this?

3) If they killed the guy while in the bath as seen in the pictures in small speedos, could they just pour the hydrofluoric acid into the bath with the water?

4) How long might it take hydrofluoric acid to do the job, could they somehow use lye?

5) What would happen to the speedos the guy has on if they use hydrofluoric acid, or if they used lye?

6) Would they possibly remove the guy’s speedos before disposing of him?

7) When csi came to investigate the crime what would they find after the thugs had completed their work?

Many thanks great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan.

I'm glad you liked my answer and thanks additional questions.

Please allow me some time to research these additional facts and then I'll send you my answer.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher.

As always please take what time you need .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, Ewan; I appreciate it! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan.

I'm so sorry delay, but I could not login to the UK site to access this question again, until just now. I appreciate your patience, as it was a situation that was out of my control.

You said:

---This is absolutely true, unless they thoroughly cleaned the area, got rid of all the blood, etc., but that would take time.

---This again, is true, IF they used a van to transport the body. Carpet fibres could be found by CSI as evidence against them. However, another scenario: they could carry the body in the carpet to nearby woods and burn it, then bury the ashes.

They would need a few pounds of acid to complete the job. It would not be a problem getting it into the guy's flat, as they would have it pails disguised as something else (a fake label put on it).

2) Would they use the bath to do this?

Yes, they would do it in the bathtub.

Yes, they would pour the acid into the bath with the water.

It would take a few hours acid to do the job and yes, they could also use lye or hydrochloric acid.

The speedos would be dissolved, as well.

It wouldn't be necessary, as the acid would dissolve them.

At first glance, they would find nothing, but if they were to take apart the plumbing from the bathtub, if it was soon enough after the crime, they might find residue of the dissolved body.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher,

Sorry you were not able to access the site sooner, these things happen. And were out with your control.

Many thanks great answers .they were really useful.

1) Looking at the pictures of the guy he is pretty slim and tall .and he does not fit completely in the bath .How would this affect the thugs disposing of him in the acid bath?

2) How long would the speedos last in the bath?

3) How long would what’s inside the speedos last, would the speedos protect that area a little longer than the exposed flesh?

4) One of the thugs likes to keep a trophy of his work , what might he take of the guy before putting him in the bath ,that would not have much risk of DNA that could be traced back to the victim.

Once again many thanks great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
agan, Ewan and you're most welcome! : )

---They would fold his legs under him and cross his arms over his chest.

---Once the acid was introduced, they would not last long at all......a thin, synthetic material like that would dissolve very quickly--in a matter of minutes.

---No, the speedos would not protect that area from the acid at all. It would start dissolving that area/eating away at skin and bone as soon as it was introduced/poured over the body.

---Ghoulish thug, huh? I think he would either take an ear/earlobe or a big toe.

-----------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cher.

Once again thanks you very much information and answers to my questions , it will be very useful in writing my adventure stories .

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

It's always my pleasure to be of help to such a wonderful person! Laughing

I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Please remember to take a moment to rate my answer. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks , have rated the question but it does not show at moment , will try again later.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
again, Ewan.

I see your rating and it has come through on my end, so don't worry about it. Thank you very much, as always, excellent rating!

Have a great weekend!

Warmest wishes,
Cher