Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' Anna. Many thanks great scene

Customer Question

``
Anna.
Many thanks great scene and answers to my questions previous instalment of the safari. If you are willing I have the next part of the safari saga ready to post. Let me know if you are able to continue the scene and I will send you the details.
Many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You'rer welcome, Ewan. Yes, please do send the details next scene. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna .

Many thanks up the challenge . Here is the details.

The next scene will involve a small group using a canoe/small boat to sail up one of the African rivers .they soon encounter a huge hungry Nile crocodile that they have encroached on its territory, It attacks the boat and flips them into the water and then proceeds to attack and eat the boats occupants .the first to be taken is lee, then Noah, I will split this scene into two parts, so that you can get more credits and payment. This is where your help is once more needed many thanks great help.As always take what time you need to complete scene.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I'll go to work on it.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The small party of two canoes paddles along, laughing, talking, enjoying the sun. none of them realizes that right under the canoe carrying Lee and Noah is one of the world's most dangerous predators. A huge Nile crocodile swims beneath, and waits his chance. this croc knows what he is doing. He has taken prey from boats before.

Noah dips a hand into the water and splashed Lee. Lee stops paddling and turns back to return the splash. this enables the pair in the canoe ahead of them to put some distance between them.The croc strikes, lifting the canoe into the air and dumping it on its side. the boys fall out, yelling as they fly through the air. Their friends look, then start paddling frantically back. they think the two boys have simply capsized. But as they get near their friends, they see a monster lurch upward and grab Lee's arm. The croc shakes its head side-to-side and flings Lee's arm into the air. When those in the upright canoe see the arm catch in a tree, they panic and row the other way.

The crocodile grabs Lee around the middle, then leaps upward again, shaking Lee. The powerful shaking causes Lee's shirt to be tossed onto the bank. It's common crocs to shake human so powerfully that all their clothes simply shred and fly through the air. Noah, being brave, swims in to try to help his friend, but all of the beast's thrashing stirs up the water so much that he can't get close. He dives and picks up a rock from the river bottom. He surfaces and pelts it at the croc. It hits the animal squarely on the head, but it doesn't even notice. Noah is exhausted and decides to try to swim away while he still can. The river is wide in this spot, and shore is a long way off.

In the meantime, blood pours from where Lee's arm was torn off. Lee kicks and screams, but the croc just keeps shaking him. When Lee loses consciousness, the croc dives and begins rolling in the water. Liquid quickly fills Lee's lungs. the croc drops him and the body hangs limply in the river. The crocodile surfaces gulp of air, then drops to gather its meal.The croc grabs Lee's head, pulls him to the surface,and sucks it in. As it presses at the back of the throat, peristalsis in the oesophagus forces the head down into the digestive system. croc this big, it's not difficult to swallow Lee's body whole. Gulp by gulp the entire body works its way downward. Once the shoulders are past the throat, the remainder simply slides in. Powerful stomach acids go to work on the meal. Bits of flesh are eaten away from all parts of the body: fat and muscle from fingers, toes, private areas will go first. As soon as bits break off, they are swept into the intestines where the nutrients are extracted from them. With the meal in and being digested, the croc realizes it is still hungry. It looks up at the arm hanging in the tree, but knows it can't get there. Then it remembers another prey animal being in the water. The crocodile dips below the surface and goes hunting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna.

Once again great scene, those Nile crocodile are sure mean and hungry.

1) When the croc is shaking Lee. We see his shirt thrown off. I trust that his denim shorts are still on him, given that the Croc has him around the middle?

2) Will the denim shorts be swallowed along with the rest of lee`s body?

3) Will the croc`s digestive system be able to digest the Denim shorts and lee`s boots etc.

4) If Noah turned around to see what happening would he be able to see the crocs head above the water as it swallowed down lees lower body in the shorts?

5) What would Noah be thinking?

6) Could Noah out swim the croc with meals in its stomach?

Many thanks great scene and look forward to your answers to my questions.

Thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
would come .) When the croc is shaking Lee. We see his shirt thrown off. I trust that his denim shorts are still on him, given that the Croc has him around the middle?

Yes, they are, and the croc is able to swallow them.

Yes, boots, too.

The shorts, no, they'll be passed out as waste. The boots if they are leather could be at least partially digested. If synthetic, they will also be undigested.

Yes, if he had the presence of mind to notice such a thing.

5) What would Noah be thinking?

He would be wondering what kind of monster would be able to swallow a grown man whole. He'd wonder why he ever came to Africa, and why they got in a canoe. Most of all, he would be terrified taht the cro

In reality, yes. But this is your story, and if you want the croc to catch Noah, that's what we'll do.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once again thanks great answers .Will ask the next section with Noah on Thursday /friday , that way you can get more credit`s etc.

Thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome. I'll watch next section.