Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

''

Customer Question

`` next part of safarie scene. Noah continues to swim towards the shore thinking that the huge crocodile will be full after just eating Lee . But this Crocodiel is huge and has a huge appitite to match . It goes after Noah even with it`s belly full of the digesting remains of lee , How wil it cach Noah , and how it eat him.. Many thanks in advance.

Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'ll go to work on the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna ,

Thanks update , look forward to reading the scene , thanks again help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
As Noah swims, he glances back to see all that remains of Lee is a foot, sticking out if the crocodile's mouth. Noah picks up his pace. As he nears the shore, he senses something under him, and suspects it is the croc. His heart pounds, but when his feet touch the river bottom, he thinks he is safe. He scrambles ashore. He has always heard that crocodiles are slow on land, so he draws in a long breath of relief. He prepares to run just as the beast crawls out of the water. What Noah doesn't know is that crocodiles can run at a good speed distances. Faster than most humans can run. Noah climbs up the bank and starts to run. Suddenly, a shooting pain runs up his leg. He stumbles. As he rolls on the ground, he sees the croc has taken a bite off his calf. Blood spurts out.
Noah tries to get up, but now the animal is on him. It grabs him by the neck and starts the vicious shaking. Noah screams , but there is no one within hearing distance. The croc drops him, and then takes hold of his waist. The shaking continues. As is typical in croc attacks, the shaking and sharp teeth result in his shirt being torn and flung off. It lands on the water. The croc decides to tighten it's grip and drag Noah into the water death roll. Noah is now weak from loss of blood and can't put up much of a fight. . He tries to take a deep breath as they enter the water.
In his weakened state, that last breath doesn't last long, and as the crocodile rolls, water quickly pours into Noah's lungs. He loses consciousness. The croc rolls a few more times to be sure all of the life is drained from his prey. Then, the huge beast breaks through the water's surface like a whale breaching. Noah hangs from the croc's jaws as the animal heads to shore. Once there, he drops his prey. He's a bit tired from all the hunting and killing, but Lee wasn't enough of a meal to satisfy his appetite. He rests a moment. Then the powerful jaws draw in Noah's head. The croc starts gulping, and peristalsis pulls Noah downward a few inches at a time. His shoulders are the widest part so that takes several gulps. When his lower body, clad in shorts, reaches the croc's throat , the animal doesn't like the texture, but he can also feel the tenderest meat is underneath. He swallows again and the private parts and buttocks slide down. The legs go in easily. As the crocodile feels them enter his stomach, his appetite is satisfied. He's ready long sunbath while he digests his food. The beast crawls off to a big rock along the shore and falls asleep in the sun.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once more thank you excellent scene a real pleasure to read.

That sure is one very hungry crocodile.

1) Given that the croc is now full with the two guy’s bodies will it take it any longer to digest them both?

2) Will it digest lee first given he was eaten first, or both at same time?

3) When it starts to digest Noah will his body be churned around inside the crocs stomach?

4) When it swallowed Noah down hole, will his shorts still be undamaged?

5) What part of Noah will it digest first, and what might follow that?

6) How long might it take the croc to fully digest the two guys and what be expelled?

7) What happen to the jewellery Noah has on?

8) Would there be any thing left in Noah`s shorts, hair etc.?

Thinking ahead to next scene not sure just how many other potential man eaters there are left in Africa , we have done Lions, hyenas , vultures , wild dogs ,crocodiles, Baboon .

The only other preds that I can think of is large snakes, sharks? Or Hippopotamus, I know that they are very dangerous to humans, but they only very rarely eat meat when times are really hard.

If you can think of any others let me know, once again thanks brilliant help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

No, because it was really all just one big meal.

Because he immediately began swimming after swallowing Lee, digestion did not begin until after he went to rest on the rock.

Yes, churned and subjected to powerful digestive acids.

The acids in the stomach will fade the shorts, but they'll remain intact.

Fat and muscle will be digested before bone. And since the bodies were swallowed whole, the outer parts will be digested first - the muscle covering all the bones. The fats of the private parts and stomach, etc.

A crocodile's stomach is divided into ttwo parts. The first part contains rocks the croc has swallowed. These rocks are churned along with the meal. As small bits of flesh break off, they move on to the main stomach where digestion takes place over a few hours. When only bones are left in the first part, the rocks help crush them. That part of the process can take about a week.Here is what crocodile droppings look like:

graphic

In this case, the droppings would be much bigger.

They would be corroded by the acids, then passed out in the droppings.

Hair would be gone. The shorts, if made of synthetic material, would be in the dropping. they would be faded and torn, perhaps in shreds.

As african predators, there are cheetahs and leopards.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Anna .

once more great answers thank you very much , the information is really useful , thanks again great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome!
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.