1) Given that the croc is now full with the two guy’s bodies will it take it any longer to digest them both?
No, because it was really all just one big meal.
2) Will it digest lee first given he was eaten first, or both at same time?
Because he immediately began swimming after swallowing Lee, digestion did not begin until after he went to rest on the rock.
3) When it starts to digest Noah will his body be churned around inside the crocs stomach?
Yes, churned and subjected to powerful digestive acids.
4) When it swallowed Noah down hole, will his shorts still be undamaged?
The acids in the stomach will fade the shorts, but they'll remain intact.
5) What part of Noah will it digest first, and what might follow that?
Fat and muscle will be digested before bone. And since the bodies were swallowed whole, the outer parts will be digested first - the muscle covering all the bones. The fats of the private parts and stomach, etc.
6) How long might it take the croc to fully digest the two guys and what be expelled?
A crocodile's stomach is divided into ttwo parts. The first part contains rocks the croc has swallowed. These rocks are churned along with the meal. As small bits of flesh break off, they move on to the main stomach where digestion takes place over a few hours. When only bones are left in the first part, the rocks help crush them. That part of the process can take about a week.Here is what crocodile droppings look like:
In this case, the droppings would be much bigger.
7) What happen to the jewellery Noah has on?
They would be corroded by the acids, then passed out in the droppings.
8) Would there be any thing left in Noah`s shorts, hair etc.?
Hair would be gone. The shorts, if made of synthetic material, would be in the dropping. they would be faded and torn, perhaps in shreds.
As african predators, there are cheetahs and leopards.