`` next part of safarie scene. Noah continues to swim towards the shore thinking that the huge crocodile will be full after just eating Lee . But this Crocodiel is huge and has a huge appitite to match . It goes after Noah even with it`s belly full of the digesting remains of lee , How wil it cach Noah , and how it eat him.. Many thanks in advance.
Thanks update , look forward to reading the scene , thanks again help.
Once more thank you excellent scene a real pleasure to read.
That sure is one very hungry crocodile.
1) Given that the croc is now full with the two guy’s bodies will it take it any longer to digest them both?
2) Will it digest lee first given he was eaten first, or both at same time?
3) When it starts to digest Noah will his body be churned around inside the crocs stomach?
4) When it swallowed Noah down hole, will his shorts still be undamaged?
5) What part of Noah will it digest first, and what might follow that?
6) How long might it take the croc to fully digest the two guys and what be expelled?
7) What happen to the jewellery Noah has on?
8) Would there be any thing left in Noah`s shorts, hair etc.?
Thinking ahead to next scene not sure just how many other potential man eaters there are left in Africa , we have done Lions, hyenas , vultures , wild dogs ,crocodiles, Baboon .
The only other preds that I can think of is large snakes, sharks? Or Hippopotamus, I know that they are very dangerous to humans, but they only very rarely eat meat when times are really hard.
If you can think of any others let me know, once again thanks brilliant help.
No, because it was really all just one big meal.
Because he immediately began swimming after swallowing Lee, digestion did not begin until after he went to rest on the rock.
Yes, churned and subjected to powerful digestive acids.
The acids in the stomach will fade the shorts, but they'll remain intact.
Fat and muscle will be digested before bone. And since the bodies were swallowed whole, the outer parts will be digested first - the muscle covering all the bones. The fats of the private parts and stomach, etc.
A crocodile's stomach is divided into ttwo parts. The first part contains rocks the croc has swallowed. These rocks are churned along with the meal. As small bits of flesh break off, they move on to the main stomach where digestion takes place over a few hours. When only bones are left in the first part, the rocks help crush them. That part of the process can take about a week.Here is what crocodile droppings look like:
In this case, the droppings would be much bigger.
They would be corroded by the acids, then passed out in the droppings.
Hair would be gone. The shorts, if made of synthetic material, would be in the dropping. they would be faded and torn, perhaps in shreds.
As african predators, there are cheetahs and leopards.
once more great answers thank you very much , the information is really useful , thanks again great help.